Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine (840 Views)

Zimbabwean Prophet Pays Man & Woman To Fake Getting Stuck During Sex / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by nghubs1(m): 6:11am On Sep 25, 2016
An Ogun state pastor,Wale Fagbere got stucknin a shrine in Ketu community in Ayetoro, in Yewa North Local Government Area of Ogun State.

According to Vanguard, the pastor whose church is yet to be ascertained got stuck while destroying a traditional worshippers items.

Pastor Fagbere told the congregation that he has been directed by God to destroy the traditional worshippers shrine.

While destroying the shrine he got stuck and subsequently became unconscious. Residents of Ketu community raised an alarm.

The intervention of the Alaye of Ayetoro, Oba Abdulaziz Adelakun, saved the cleric as he was treated by the priests before he regained consciousness.

The Ogun State police command confirmed the incident. The Ogun state police Public Relations Abimbola Oyeyemi said the pastor might be charged for damage and malicious damage.

http://nghubs.com/?p=1387
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by olumaxi(m): 6:23am On Sep 25, 2016
Power pass power.....d pastor simply needs to re-register in bible school

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by maggilove(f): 6:24am On Sep 25, 2016
God sent him and he was stucked. There's more to this story. Did church members go with him?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Elkay3: 6:30am On Sep 25, 2016
That's what happens when you enter a boxing ring with the wrong boxer. Go put on a glove.
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 25, 2016
All these new generation pastors sef,

Bible talk say "do not tempt the lord thy God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Taaa don't believe it. Pastor don plan with the priest finish, those rites no be money be that. When the church members are done paying it, pastor and the native doctor will share the bounty. Plus the pastor will receive extra for all the publicity he has caused for the soon to be richer priest. What an imaginative publicity stunt, I'm sure everyone in that community will be flocking to the shrine now. The country is hard man must chop. grin grin gullible Nigerians have fallen.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Ranchhoddas: 11:10am On Sep 25, 2016
olumaxi:
Power pass power.....d pastor simply needs to re-register in bible school
Why do you think that the imported ''power'' is superior to ''ours''? Nollywood perhaps?
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
You'd think ranchhoddas samaldas chanchad would be smarter, smh!!
Ranchhoddas:
Why do you think that the imported ''power'' is superior to ''ours''? Nollywood perhaps?
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Flexherbal(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
God's people perish for lack of knowledge!
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Ranchhoddas: 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
You'd think ranchhoddas samaldas chanchad would be smarter, smh!!
I am not sure what being smart has got to with my question. I asked why he holds such an opinion and you proceed to name-calling like I am supposed to know the contents of his mind. I don't blame you though, a person who believes TBJ can predict football matches and plane crashes cannot have common sense!!!
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
You did not ask why held those views. That was a deliberate attempt at ridiculing Christianity. That was no honest question.

I do not just believe. TB J indeed predicted those matches. Unless you have proof he didn't. There's a difference between vain baseless belief and factual belief. Get it.
Ranchhoddas:
I am not sure what being smart has got to with my question. I asked why he holds such an opinion and you proceed to name-calling like I am supposed to know the contents of his mind. I don't blame you though, a person who believes TBJ can predict football matches and plane crashes cannot have common sense!!!
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Ranchhoddas: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
You did not ask why held those views. That was a deliberate attempt at ridiculing Christianity. That was no honest question.

I do not just believe. TB J indeed predicted those matches. Unless you have proof he didn't. There's a difference between vain baseless belief and factual belief. Get it.
I said ''why do you think?'' If I wanted to ridicule anyone, I'll do it without being vague. Stop see things that aren't there...TBJ is a clown. Let him make predictions before and not after the events. He should also not fail to predict the collapse of his own buildings.
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Provide proof that TB J gives prophecies after the events or forever remain silent. Emmanuel Tv is aired live and prophecies also aired live. That he didn't prophesy about his own building doesn't invalidate his other prophecies.
Ranchhoddas:
I said ''why do you think?'' If I wanted to ridicule anyone, I'll do it without being vague. Stop see things that aren't there...TBJ is a clown. Let him make predictions before and not after the events. He should also not fail to predict the collapse of his own buildings.
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Ranchhoddas: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
Provide proof that TB J gives prophecies after the events or forever remain silent. Emmanuel Tv is aired live and prophecies also aired live. That he didn't prophesy about his own building doesn't invalidate his other prophecies.
Provide proof that his prophecies are not after the events. God is now so disengaged that he reveals football scorelines. What purpose by the way does telling us the outcome of a football match serve, what does he want you guys to do with it. Play Nairabet? Are you sure that that guy does not own one of these betting centres?
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
And why would God not be interested in soccer? Any shouldn't he be? Is soccer against God?

Like I said, Emmanuel Tv is always aired live. If you want proof, you could tune in on any day he wishes to give prophecies, write down the date and I bet you will see the prophecy come to fruition. So many YouTube users (not affiliated) with TB J's church also post videos of his prophecies. All you need do is take a quick look at the date the video was uploaded (unless you're telling TB J has now partnered with YouTube and YouTube can no longer be trusted grin).

Yes he owns Nairabet and wants you to win $99999999999999 by giving you the exact predictions of matches. How dumb can that be?
Ranchhoddas:
Provide proof that his prophecies are not after the events. God is now so disengaged that he reveals football scorelines. What purpose by the way does telling us the outcome of a football match serve, what does he want you guys to do with it. Play Nairabet? Are you sure that that guy does not own one of these betting centres?
Re: Pastor Gets Stuck In A Shrine by Ranchhoddas: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Millerz:
And why would God not be interested in soccer? Any shouldn't he be? Is soccer against God?

Like I said, Emmanuel Tv is always aired live. If you want proof, you could tune in on any day he wishes to give prophecies, write down the date and I bet you will see the prophecy come to fruition. So many YouTube users (not affiliated) with TB J's church also post videos of his prophecies. All you need do is take a quick look at the date the video was uploaded (unless you're telling TB J has now partnered with YouTube and YouTube can no longer be trusted grin).

Yes he owns Nairabet and wants you to win $99999999999999 by giving you the exact predictions of matches. How dumb can that be?
Ayam sorry. Your matter pass me!

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Master Key To A World Of Exploit. / Extremists Vs Moderates / Photos : Meet The Little Boy Who Is Worshiped And Thought To Be A Hindu God In I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.