Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise (1807 Views)

How To Make Money Drop Shipping/importing From Nigeria Without Capital / China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is It Wise To Start A Business With Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by ziggymelosky(m): 9:06am On Sep 25, 2016
I want to visit Dhaka,Bangladesh to import clothings.Has anyone been there?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by pat1612(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2016
First of all decide which type of cloths you wanna buy.
Ask for quotation for minimum qty you can buy and compare with other countries.
cloths of different quality cost different and you will not be able to tell difference with naked eye.
I have a small insight in this business but still i am trying to get more..
I am planning to import my own brand which i am getting made in india but is premium quality which i will be selling at 4 to 5k per shirt.
My advice study well before you travel.

1 Like

Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by sleekchic(f): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
ziggymelosky:
I want to visit Dhaka,Bangladesh to import
clothings.Has anyone been there?
Pls did u go? I am planning to go next month or April but I need to be sure it will be a profitable journey, plus I heard I don't need a visa to go that they issue visa on arrival is this true please?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Okobana: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
ziggymelosky:
I want to visit Dhaka,Bangladesh to import
clothings.Has anyone been there?
Did you still visit Bangladesh?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Okobana: 12:41pm On Sep 24, 2020
Okobana:

Did you still visit Bangladesh?
Not yet
Embassy has not commence visa application
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Femabol01: 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2022
sleekchic:

Pls did u go? I am planning to go next month or April but I need to be sure it will be a profitable journey, plus I heard I don't need a visa to go that they issue visa on arrival is this true please?
Were you able to visit Bangladesh? I'm also planning to go this year.
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by josephevergreen(m): 8:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
pat1612:
First of all decide which type of cloths you wanna buy.
Ask for quotation for minimum qty you can buy and compare with other countries.
cloths of different quality cost different and you will not be able to tell difference with naked eye.
I have a small insight in this business but still i am trying to get more..
I am planning to import my own brand which i am getting made in india but is premium quality which i will be selling at 4 to 5k per shirt.
My advice study well before you travel.
. Do you have a store within lagos?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Ayrastarr(f): 6:58am On Mar 19, 2023
Femabol01:
Were you able to visit Bangladesh? I'm also planning to go this year.

Did you go?

How was it?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Femabol01: 10:01am On Mar 19, 2023
Ayrastarr:

Did you go?

How was it?
Yes I did. I visited some notable places in Dhaka, Sylhet, China border etc. I spent 3 months and I bought cheap clothes and other things for personal use only. Things are very cheap in the country. I really enjoyed the place. Nigerians do go there for business.
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Ayrastarr(f): 10:31am On Mar 19, 2023
Femabol01:
Yes I did. I visited some notable places in Dhaka, Sylhet, China border etc. I spent 3 months and I bought cheap clothes and other things for personal use only. Things are very cheap in the country. I really enjoyed the place. Nigerians do go there for business.

Don't have interest in Importing from there?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by Busybeehf(f): 10:00pm On May 26, 2023
Femabol01:
Please give me your phone number, I want to talk to you concerning this please?
Re: Importing Clothes From Bangladesh,is It Wise by myright: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2023
Busybeehf:

Please give me your phone number, I want to talk to you concerning this please?
hello, were you able to get his number? I'm also thinking of going there for to buy clothes

(1) (Reply)

Palm Slippers And Sandals At Affordable Prices / Number One Wallpaper Dealer In Abuja. Fracan Wallpaper Ltd / I Need P.O Box Address In Abuja In Order To Recieve Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.