Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian (447 Views)

The Man Who Became Hilary Clinton / Meet Hilary Clinton’s Personal Doctor, He’s Nigerian (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian by sirmogul(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Despite the challenges Nigerians face within the country and outside it, some Nigerians keep giving us reasons to smile.
US Democratic party presidential aspirant, Hillary Clinton, who recently had a health scare while on the campaign trail, has revealed the man behind her quick recovery, and guess what? He’s none other than Nigerian doctor Oladotun Okunola.
According to a post on usapoliticsnow.com, Hillary’s personal doctor, follows her around while she’s on the campaign trail, and blends in with the secret service. Dr Okunola, is said to be on hand for whenever she needs emergency medical attention.
Clinton reportedly tweeted the following words after her recovery from her recent health scare where she fainted and had to be assisted out of the venue of the 9/11 memorial event:
“I want to give a big THANK YOU to my Doctor who travels everywhere with me, Dr. Oladotun Okunola. I wouldn’t be here without him! Literally.”
Dr Okunola specializes in epilepsy

Re: Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian by sirmogul(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2016
Dr Okunola specializes in epilepsy, clinical neurophysiology and what is known as sleep medicine, and practices in New Jersey, USA. See pictures of a flier from his office:

Re: Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian by sirmogul(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2016
more pictures

Re: Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian by sirmogul(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2016
oya.... NCAON food is served

Re: Meet Hillary Clinton's Personal Doctor,a Nigerian by Khd95(m): 10:38am On Sep 25, 2016
Oladotun Okunola
he is an afonja
live from NCA,jamaica

(1) (Reply)

I Need 6 People To Join Me In Gnld :interested People Only / Skill Acquisition / This Is Why Candidates Are Rejecting Your Job Offers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.