Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Blog For Tip: How Much Will You Accept To Blog On A Page? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Blog For Tip: How Much Will You Accept To Blog On A Page? (385 Views)

Man Shares How A Restaurant Cashier Who He Usually Tip Called To Ask For N200k / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Can You Accept A Job That Pays Lesser Than Your Previous One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog For Tip: How Much Will You Accept To Blog On A Page? by nazzyon(m): 10:22am On Sep 25, 2016
How much are you willing to accept to post on a blog?

Do you write for blogs?

If yes, share a link showing your work?

---

If presented with an opportunity will you write?

Do you wish to start now?
Re: Blog For Tip: How Much Will You Accept To Blog On A Page? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Guest bloggers get paid? Let me consult google. Always thought they handed out their service for free.
Re: Blog For Tip: How Much Will You Accept To Blog On A Page? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Wow. Some do.

Stephanie Medeiros on Quora states.
Depends on the blog, but, most guest bloggers are doing it for the networking
experience and the potential to have new readers click through to their own blog or
website. There are some guest blogging opportunities out there that do pay, but, they
are also sometimes hard to come by (the ones that are worthwhile, at least) and/or
have lots of competition.
OP thanks for the hint. Without you I would've lived one piece of useful information short.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Used Generator / 2016 Lifting Youth And Fostering Entrepreneurship Bootcamp / Software Training For Geoscientists, Physicists, Environmentalists And Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.