Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG (41880 Views)

Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Adeyeye Olorunfemi Rusticated In UNILAG For Facebook Write Up / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Helkayklassic(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
ok
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Dayshow: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Who should we believe now as to why he was arrested at the school gate
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by hardeycute(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is a not a good excuse for their deed.They are only trying to oppress the freedom fiqhter
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by bobowaja(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
jaymejate:
Nice one. Arrogance and lack of moral coupled with character is that guys prob

...... Smh for ur high intelligence sir............

2 Likes

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by winkmart: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
what can I say unto the Lord

Please do not read my signature
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by GdexFolami(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by KevMitnick: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
You alone cannot beat a corrupt system, except God's hand is guiding you. Poor guy.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by bensine: 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
time for defense...in as much as the young man must have been a victim of circumstances, some of his conducts are not morally right. certain hard truth is not obtainable in Nigeria. you don't fight a system in an environment that will not render you protection against the aftermath of your actions. that's where foolishness comes in on the part of this guy. the best way resolve and reverse certain ugly trend and tradition in this country is to gradually climb to the position of power where you can effect this changes.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Bishops10(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2016
Imagine how Unilag is giving this guy fame,watch as Some bodies pickes it up and kpaaa..the boy don blow

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Misterdhee1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Winners72:
Adeyeye Femi will surely make his way to becoming Nigerian president very soon. He's so charismatic and truth inclined.
Delusional effect!
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
Now who will punish the authority for their short comings.

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by SAMBARRY: 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
kinguwem:
The approach of the guy was not proper but he raised some important issues that should be looked into by the University Senate.
exactly
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by ebuclassic18(m): 3:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
something triggered this boy action he might juz be saying the truth,,,,,,,,if investigation is been carried out u found out most students knws his right bt because of fear non will want to speak,,,,the guy is not a coward like others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by biggz82: 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Nice 1, 4 semester is 2 small please make it 8 or 10, so dat he will learn 2 bhave wen e go dey class with him children mates

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by BIDOO(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
Though am not in any way supporting or defending the penalty melted on this guy but he should have at least Maintain His decorum and charge the management legally if at all he found it erronous to be rusticated in such maner rather than running from one media house to Another.
There are some fight you can't win without help, is better he seek solace from those he thinks can come to his aid and make his penalty mitigated rather than spitting here and there like a half cut cobra.
That audacity can't take you anywhere, just retrace ur step back and correct urself before is too late, my penny.
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by goshen26: 3:51pm On Sep 25, 2016
Tho Femi went too far, but this tertiary institution officials should be questioned.

Most of them are dilapidated in their teaching
They don't upgrade them self
Yet they receive whooping sum

Most importantly, wen some people don't have single job, some of them lectures in more than 3 institutions, making them to have less or no time for students. Govt should look into this
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Hardeysolution(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
When I hear people praise the guy, I feel like, something is wrong and they are being wicked. The parents might not be financially buoyant And there their child displayed lack of respect. If ur dad doesn't given pocket money but pay your school fees, does it warrant you calling him a bastard? This is just the case here. The guy displayed disrespect and lack of adequate home training. Unilag starts exam in two weeks time and someone is there organising protests? Ur so called Supporters will write exam while u are there doing activism when not recognised. Did Paul, Jesus curse the Pharisees when on their right? I see some kind of stupidity.

I recommend expulsion if possible to be in the meeting... ......

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by rhektor(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
the young man has said what he saw as terrible act of Nigerian lecturers, using unilag as example ,but the university of Lagos has not said anything to disprove his assertion instead the speaker here was filled with arrogance of how much the institution is bigger than the young man. If this is how our lecturers think then how on earth could they rusticated the young man,as he has just shown what they had imputed in him? why attack the young man's personality and not the issue?

my conclusion is that these unilag lecturers and Senate or whoever has a hand in his rustication has no reason whatsoever to decide his rustication.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Richy4(m): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2016
I was thinking that there was a new evidence that justified his rustication.. So everything centered pretty much on what was posted ...

We already knew all this things except maybe the so called "Unilag handbook"...

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by SAMBARRY: 3:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
bensine:
time for defense...in as much as the young man must have been a victim of circumstances, some of his conducts are not morally right. certain hard truth is not obtainable in Nigeria. you don't fight a system in an environment that will not render you protection against the aftermath of your actions. that's where foolishness comes in on the part of this guy. the best way resolve and reverse certain ugly trend and tradition in this country is to gradually climb to the position of power where you can effect this changes.
gbam. You have totally nailed it.you don't open a can of worms when you're not wearing any protective helmets or have any reliable support system st
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by ogawisdom(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Debaddest:

http://saharareporters.com/2016/09/24/rusticated-students-were-punished-breach-regulations-not-protest-university-lagos-says

D little rat is a product of failed home which gave him wrong home upbringing.

Nw dt he is rusticated let him go n rut in hell, he is nt worthy in character for a degree

U cant abuse d highest decision making body of d University - d uni senate n go free.

D uni shld arrest him and sue him for defarmation I.diot
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by herald9: 3:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is a case of a child calling his father an ineffectual buffoon but still expect to live in the family house.

You're yet to obtain a common B.Sc but had the audacity, impetus and obscene effrontery to refer to a PhD holder who has many publications to his credit in such manners.

Where is the respect for elders?

I support criticism, but this one was wild and uncouth. You merit the rustication.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by iyobs7(f): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
Asito:
This boy should just learn a trade. His educational career is done!
for speaking his mind... I pity you guy...
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by Asito(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
iyobs7:

for speaking his mind... I pity you guy...
he threw caution to the wind and he is suffering d consequence.
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by horrmorr(m): 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
Freedom of speech dey I can assure u but freedom after speech I can't assure u

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by SAMBARRY: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
rhektor:
the young man has said what he saw as terrible act of Nigerian lecturers, using unilag as example ,but the university of Lagos has not said anything to disprove his assertion instead the speaker here was filled with arrogance of how much the institution is bigger than the young man. If this is how our lecturers think then how on earth could they rusticated the young man,as he has just shown what they had imputed in him? why attack the young man's personality and not the issue?

my conclusion is that these unilag lecturers and Senate or whoever has a hand in his rustication has no reason whatsoever to decide his rustication.
i dont support the university system but you don't criticize the very system you're in and hope to get a certificate from with the signature of the vc and of which the Senate will still have to approve OF his graduation before he graduates so if he had wanted to criticize or say all that get your certificate out of the system first before you begin to criticize. That way they won't have any thing to use to punish you or waste your years of Labour

Part of the princples of wisdom and discretion is knowing when to say what. If you say the right thing at the wrong time it might back fire which IS his own situation

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by SAMBARRY: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
herald9:
This is a case of a child calling his father an ineffectual buffon but still expect to live in the family house.

You're yet to obtain a common B.Sc but had the audacity, impetus and obscene effrontery to refer to a PhD holder who has many publications to his credit in such manners.

Where is the respect for elders?

I support criticism, but this one was wild and uncouth. You merit the rustucation.
go back to where I quoted rhektor
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by sextrovert: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
slimbless:
To be candid, the guy went overboard, he shouldn't have called out their names, he shld have js done that in a subtle manner.
He was actually fighting for the right of the students, but he did it in the wrong way
Aki! u're right

I thought I was the only one with this thought..
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by ogawisdom(m): 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
i dont support the university system but you don't criticize the very system you're in and hope to get a certificate from with the signature of the vc and of which the Senate will still have to approve OF his graduation before he graduates so if he had wanted to criticize or say all that get your certificate out of the system first before you begin to criticize. That way they won't have any thing to use to punish you or waste your years of Labour

Part of the princples of wisdom and discretion is knowing when to say what. If you say the right thing at the wrong time it might back fire which IS his own situation

Even if u get your certificate b4 criticisms/abuses/unfounded allegations it can still be withdrawn by d Senate of d University BC u r nt worthy in character. Degrees r issued based on one being worthy in learning and character. A simple publication of d decision of d Senate to withdraw ur certificate on National dailies after their meeting invalidates ur certificate

1 Like

Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by FAF0015(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
Asito:
This boy should just learn a trade. His educational career is done!
And are you to determine his fate as per his educational cereer
Re: Why We Rusticated Olorunfemi Adeyeye - UNILAG by SAMBARRY: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2016
ogawisdom:

D little rat is a product of failed home which gave him wrong home upbringing.

Nw dt he is rusticated let him go n rut in hell, he is nt worthy in character for a degree

U cant abuse d highest decision making body of d University - d uni senate n go free.

D uni shld arrest him and sue him for defarmation I.diot
abegiii. Do you know how many people criticized Jonathan when he was still in office. Different People forming political analyst on tv radio and newspaper calling him names ,we're bashing his policies left right and centre. Why didn't HE get all OF them arrested for speaking against the presidents polices. Nigerian educationists should learn HOW to accept constructive criticism even iF it's from their student undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / JAMB: Results Are Now Out For 13th Of May Candidates ( Screenshot ) / 1 Dies, 3 Faint As Ebonyi State University Commences GST Examinations (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.