Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,674 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai (2155 Views)

Pictures From Tecno Spark Party In Lagos / See How Winner Of N500,000 From Tecno Raffle Draw Lost The Money / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
Taking its first official step into the international scene, mobile technology Giant, TECNO Telecoms is set to launch its flagship devices the Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus, this September. After 10 years of operations in Africa, the leading Chinese mobile phone manufacturer has decided to expand its business to include other emerging markets of the world. The launch is expected to take place on the 25th of September 2016 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, when TECNO will also be celebrating its tenth anniversary.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4279367_tecno1_jpegf65b865232ce0e37cf5a7df52c02409a

According to PwC, “the rate of growth in emerging markets for the past decade and a half has been twice that of advanced countries and this trend is unlikely to abate anytime soon”. While several investors are still struggling to balance the risk/opportunity tradeoffs of investing in emerging markets, TECNO is already enjoying the benefits.

Over the past decade, mobile phone penetration rate in Africa has risen from 6% to 80% and TECNO Mobile being a major driver of this development, is already servicing over 30 African countries while currently retaining the largest market share of 41.1% and 31.1% in Tanzania and Nigeria respectively.

“We are proud of what we have been able to achieve in Africa so far and we are confident the time is right for use to duplicate same successes across other emerging markets. When we arrived Africa 10 years ago, very few people would have thought that we would grow so fast to control the largest market share of 25.3% across six major African markets – Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Cameroon and Ethiopia” said Tomo Liu, Deputy Director Marketing, at TECNO Mobile.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4279368_tecno2_pngef6e472e5551cce33a1ef6102ad45343

TECNO has succeeded in showing that they understand the dynamics of the African market by releasing very competitive devices at affordable prices. “Of course we are aware that emerging markets are not a monolith so, we have structured our expansion strategy to cater for each heterogeneous group across these markets. The Middle East is one region we are very excited about and unlike 10 years ago when we launched in Africa with the TECNO T780, we will be launching our new market with our latest flagship devices – Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus. “The trends we identified across the region allowed us to see that there is room for TECNO Mobile’s offering in the Middle East where we are targeting young consumers to provide innovative phones and tailor-made services that meet their needs”, said Vane Ni, Deputy General Manager and Global marketing lead at TECNO Mobile.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4279369_tecno3_png062ba86a9a7a8e67de994e9928d09c99

TECNO Mobile customizes its devices based on different consumers’ preferences and the Phantom Series, which embodies the best of technological advances yearly is expected to impress smartphone consumers across different emerging markets. The Phantom 6 and Phantom 6 Plus is available for pre-order already with gift items for those who pre-order at approved sales outlets across the country.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/09/tecno-mobile-expands-beyond-africa-with-the-release-of-phantom-6-and-phantom-6-plus/
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is the hall to be used.

I'm guessing it's a night event.

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by Dandsome: 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wow... I just love the concept of launching it there.

Wow!!!! Am I free to shout FTC on this thread?

Lalasticlala come and see Dubai chicks o
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by jmichlins(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
I will be here and someone will compare this phone with iPhone 7 or Note 7. Anyway Tecno is really trying cause to be afloat in this economy no be beans
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
See the chicks that will be hostesses tonight.

In some Nigerian Baes Mind,They be like....
"But why not me" cry

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
I will be here and someone will compare this phone with iPhone 7 or Note 7. Anyway Tecno is really trying cause to be afloat in this economy no be beans

If there is a reason to, why not? grin
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Outside the Launch Location.
I love em Baloon designs.

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
But Tecno undecided
This is not fair o o.

See the arrangement of the table.
If it is Naija now....
Wel, you know the drill undecided

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by jmichlins(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
HalimaX:

If there is a reason to, why not? grin
please it's not possible my dear. Just no argue am
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
You gotta Love dubai at Night.
I was right afterall.
Its a night thingy.

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
please it's not possible my dear. Just no argue am

Impossible is nothing. smiley
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by jmichlins(m): 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
HalimaX:

Impossible is nothing. smiley
impossible is comparing Phantom 9 with Note 4 or iPhone 5s
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
impossible is comparing Phantom 9 with Note 4 or iPhone 5s

the iphones of this world will always be better when you do an all round comparison.

You can take affordability away from tecno.

Also, I have taken a picture with Camon C9 and Iphone 6 where the c9 pic looked better under low light.

That's comparison.
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
What is that man doing exactly?

Amebo, or

Abi did the camera just happen to catch him in a wrong position?

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
I like that wall banner.

It feels like Breaking Barriers.

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by jmichlins(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
HalimaX:

the iphones of this world will always be better when you do an all round comparison.

You can take affordability away from tecno.

Also, I have taken a picture with Camon C9 and Iphone 6 where the c9 pic looked better under low light.

That's comparison.
all those are unverified claims by Tecno to hype and sell their device which is understandable but making such claims is a henous crime in tech world
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
all those are unverified claims by Tecno to hype and sell their device which is understandable but making such claims is a henous crime in tech world

It's not unverified.
I am telling you what I experienced first hand. I saw it.

If you say that it is unverifiable at this point, fine. I can't access those pictures now.
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2016
The event proper is yet to kick off.

I am HalimaX and I'm reporting live from the city of Dubai.....in my dreamssmiley

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by jmichlins(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2016
HalimaX:

It's not unverified.
I am telling you what I experienced first hand. I saw it.

If you say that it is unverifiable at this point, fine. I can't access those pictures now.
what you claim to see with your eyes I can't argue after all na your eyes and beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder so lets leave it at that
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2016
jmichlins:
what you claim to see with your eyes I can't argue after all na your eyes and beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder so lets leave it at that

Okaysmiley
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
The event hall is becoming filled to capacity.

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by tkatechy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wooow lovely
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
I for just go Dubai now, but I never finish my rice, I don't want it to spoil before I return

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
Did I mention that this launch is happening at Burj Khalifa? shocked

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by Mercykayy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2016
Whoa, lovely. But Bae, why is Sony on the wall banner?
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by RooneyMan: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mercykayy:
Whoa, lovely. But Bae, why is Sony on the wall banner?

I think it's cos of some cameras used there.. Sony is a big company that deals in many things otherwise phone

1 Like

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by Hotdiamond(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2016
RooneyMan:

I think it's cos of some cameras used there.. Sony is a big company that deals in many things otherwise phone
The camera sensor should be from Sony.
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by HalimaX(f): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
Lalasticlala

No let FP pass me o.

I suffer to upload these pictures cos I want to make FP for the first time.

Epp me plss.
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by pr0blem: 1:09am On Sep 26, 2016
Tecno outdid this one mehn. Ahan! The gehngehn is too much
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by nani667: 2:11am On Sep 26, 2016

Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by agarawu23(m): 5:36am On Sep 26, 2016
HalimaX:
Lalas ticlala

No let FP pass me o.

I suffer to upload these pictures cos I want to make FP for the first time.

Epp me plss.

the hustle for FP is real.
Re: Picture Updates From Tecno Phantom 6 Launch In Dubai by pr0blem: 8:11am On Sep 26, 2016
Armani Hotel Dubai... OMO! Tecno ghenghen grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Phone Gurus: Samsung S7 Edge Vs Sony Z5 Premium / Unable To Instal Google Play Store And Yahoo Mail On My ZTE / Did Glo Stop Their Free Youtube Streaming At Night?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.