Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . (1826 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Husband Attend Adama Indimi's 29th Birthday In Spain / See The Photo Aisha Buhari Posted On Instagram As Her Throwback / Ben Murray-bruce Reacts For Being Tag "Wailers" Check Out The Respond He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by gimbayaro(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
This is what zahra buhari posted and look at the responds she got from her facebook friends

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by gimbayaro(m): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
This are the responds she got

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by gimbayaro(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Responds

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
Oh my gosh! I'm so in love with this beautiful white snake!! Dayuum shocked

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by jamesharryson(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2016
am kinda glad she is fore-warning us against her father. but likening her dad to a snake is quite disrespectful. her English construction is more disrespectful actually. considering her education abroad, i am moved to make sure all my family members school in Nigeria. see bomb[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Madridguy zo oooo ... dem don massacre your future wife here o grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by onyekachee(f): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
funny people

2 Likes

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by nnachukz(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Like Father like Daughter. No brain at all, just waste of resources. She would have graduated with a pass had she schooled here and her father not the President.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by madridguy(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2016
You dey mind the bad belle people ni?

fulaniHERDSman:
Madridguy zo oooo ... dem don massacre your future wife here o grin cheesy
Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by YourCoffin: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
And to think that albino smakes get hearing problem like her father

3 Likes

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Leave My Crush ooooooh

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by abdeiz(m): 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
abeg somebody should be monitoring why they write before they post except they don't give a damn about negative publicity m

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by engrflames: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2016
Olodo somebody, like father like daughter, click like if you think Zahra is as dull as her father

12 Likes

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by abdeiz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Why don't they have media publicist or manager who ensures that they don't post stupid and rubbish this that attract negative publicity to them, well except they don't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
engrflames:
Olodo somebody, like father like daughter, click like if you think Zahra is as dull as her father

Here shameless like beggar

1 Like

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by alawi5k: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2016
I won't comment. She is my friend. Lalasticlala
Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by vani86: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
onyekachee:
funny people

This made me laugh so hard tears actually came out at work

Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by Abeymills(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2016
She was refering 2 her father d dullard
Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2016
I love how Hausas are honest and calling out Buhari. Not like Afonja till today are still supporting Buhari. SMH
Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by mazimee(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2016
She should stop posting nonsense online, Because everything she post online has connection with her father's tyrant and clueless government.
Re: Look At What Zahra Buhari Posted And The Respond She Got . by Simeonnwabekss: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2016
saint7000:
I love how Hausas are honest and calling out Buhari. Not like Afonja till today are still supporting Buhari. SMH

Afonja, the nightmare of Osu Iboes

(1) (Reply)

What Secret(s) Could Nnamdi Kanu Be Threatening To Expose? / I’m Feeling Better, Buhari Tells Ganduje / Buhari Wouldn't Have Sack The Permanent Secretary If He Was A Northern Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.