Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Guys See 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys See 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl (2578 Views)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones / Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys See 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by pinkynatasha(f): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
By Calabar girl, we mean our Efik, Ibibio, Anang and northern cross riverian sisters. If you’ve been lucky enough like me to roll with any girl from these tribes, you would definitely attest to some of what I’m about to say. If not, well, you’d want to go all out for one at the tail end. Come along and let’s see what makes our Calabar girls tick.
http://sley24..co.ke/2016/09/guys-see-7-reasons-why-you-should.html?m=1

Re: Guys See 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
Send me ur number maybe we can start from somewhere

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Obama’s 15 Year Old Daughter As She Stuns In Tiny Bikini Top / Man Pays N867million To Have Lunch With American Billionaire Warren Buffett / Adesua Wellington Basket Weaving Manipulation(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.