Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? (1727 Views)

"My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by joshjaro: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
One would think after such costly mistake that Ms Akindele would thread carefully and make wise decisions. But it seems her character in her popular series ‘Jenifa’ do take over when it comes to her love life because I do not understand why an intelligent lady who is over 39 years would settle for a man who beats her at will and have children from different women. I know her love choices have always been Muslims but I personally believe that personality matters the most when making love decisions. Having diverse children from a million babymama is even pardonable but what I do not get is why open your both eyes and say ‘Yes Forever’ to a man who hits you; that to me, is stupidity at its peak. The fight against Domestic Violence has been on for a long period of time and it is quite shameful that someone who is suppose to lend us her voice in fighting the ‘demon’ is happily a victim. I say happily a victim because she is a grown adult. I would pardon a teenager of say 19 but a woman of 39years; what is her excuse? Many of Ms Funke’s friends have been whispering the JJC Skillz is broke and married her because of her money but that to me, is not even important because there must always be a reason for choosing a partner but what lead to the bursting of the bubble was when I heard that he beats her at will. I had to put allegedly despite hearing the abuse allegations from quite a number of ‘insider’ because I am still in awe that Funke Akindele would walk into such a messy situation; in fact I do not want to believe it. But then again, the heart and the head works differently and with these victims; Love can only be experienced and never explained because they all do not always have reasons to stay put. As much as I would have loved this second time for Funke to be the charm but I can’t help but beg that she runaway if he truly beats her at will because we need her to stay alive and happy so she can be giving use dozes of laughter as Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without putting a few drops on yourself. After all said and done, the decision lies solely with Funke and even if she decides to go on a self-denial mission, she shouldn’t forget that her conscience is like a mother in-law whose visits never ends and nothing is forever hidden under the sun; its only but a matter of time. A word is enough for the wise! source: http://www.playground.ng/2016/08/ funke-akindeles-mother-kicks-against-her- marriage-to-jjc-skillz-reports-vanguard/

1 Like

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by joshjaro: 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2016
lalasticalala fp tinz
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by DTOBS(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
This world will be great if everybody just mind his/her own business.

Wetin concern you concern person life...

6 Likes

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by joshjaro: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2016
DTOBS:

read before condemning
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Chanchit: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
Pix of her black eye or mind ur business.

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by DTOBS(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2016
joshjaro:

read before condemning
I did before commenting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by DTOBS(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chanchit:
Pix of her black eye or mind ur business.
Exactly...
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by joshjaro: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
she acted like she was pressured to marry him....jjc too small for him na

1 Like

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by favourmic(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Abeg free this woman abeg let her enjoy her life
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
DTOBS:

These people will produce offspring that could hook up with yours tomorrow. In an institution like marriage, it's extremely important that society sets a standard that everybody/most people follow to avoid negative imbalance in the society.

4 Likes

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by SirVintageCock: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
Enjoy embarassed You are one hell of a BRO.
favourmic:
Abeg free this woman abeg let her enjoy her life

1 Like

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by mimitee: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
joshjaro:
lalasticalala fp tinz

Why should this trash be on the FP ? is there anything to support your claim that the guy she married is a wife beater ? I think you should defend that baseless allegation or lalasticala should ban you for posting lies and trash on Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by favourmic(m): 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Enjoy embarassed You are one hell of a BRO.

Meaning what?
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Dyt(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Wontutigbede oooo
Man dey beat woman for inside UK?
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2016
Why don't I believe this undecided
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by SirVintageCock: 6:36am On Sep 26, 2016
favourmic:

Meaning what?

Nathing
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Ginaz(f): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
*In sege's voice*

O.p it's like your are not balance upstairs, what'z ur business?

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
undecided

Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by austine4real(m): 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
cheesy se loooto??
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by joshjaro: 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Iamhatey:
undecided
jesuuuuuuuuu
Re: Mrs Funke Akindele:where Is Your Pride??? by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
mumu alert

(1) (Reply)

I Am Tired Of Marriage / Orphanage Or My Senior Sister / What Is The Secret To Your Happy Home ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.