Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) (37682 Views)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Stepmum Stabs UNIABUJA Undergraduate To Death (Photo) / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by buffalowings: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Welcomme:
Pikin wey suppose dey think about hin GP they think about GF and BF...Wen dey reach 300 level with g.p of 1.23, dey go com dey disturb us for nairaland about how dem fit make third class or 2.2

Hate to be that guy

Who GP do epp for this country?
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by buffalowings: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2016
yuncka:
WOW.....I applaud the lady....she have a very strong will.....

AS for the guy .....am totally disappointed... he didnt play his card well....
I wonder what he would have done if it was an Iphone 7 he bought for the babe.....

Sometimes I just wonder how one progresses from being friends with a lady to talking about sex
It is too much of an hassle for me at the moment and I don't think I'll ever have that patience
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by RichYoungNigger(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
ajayidayo2012:
I think nairaland should start age verification checks to ensure that people who post and comment are over 18 years..with the prerequisite proper mental acuity and maturity. This forum should be shut against poor "richyoungnigger" wannabee who's probably not in school and has never had sex or probably not even a date, who draws inspiration from gangster rap and is probably still struggling with jamb..this topic is way over his head and the proof is his stale, lame, insipid and stupid comment sad...and really what do we expect from a 16 year old who sags his pants and has Rick ross for a mentor and calls himself "richyoungnigger" while collecting money from his father? It's a shame

Still collects money from my parents ??
My mother is 60, my father is 74, i stopped them from working, i will give them anything they want in this world, how many 26 years old guys can do that ??

Mind you, i have never and will never work for anyone in my life

Get rich or die trying
Kid
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Dayg88(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Benjom:
You mean the guy did that and he's still looking this neat? I trust Awo Boys for OAU, Ife. Even if it's off campus it happened, they would have gone to bundle him with "town-igboro" bus and do the needful.

You Rep AWO boys too?
That guys face would have been reconfigured by now had it been it happened in OAU
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Monday elepon blue.... e wan tear panya because e give girl ordinary 400 card... na wa ooo.. first year student for that matter..

Well I'm not surprised...most of these 1990s upward children are senseless and extreme stupid... na only to smoke, join cult, steal, rape and become musicians and sag dey their head now... shingbain dem no sabi..

These days you see 16, 17 year old boys and girls smoking and drinking as late as 10pm and you wonder if they are going to return to their parents house that same night.

How Monday no go wan rape when na wetin him don grow up with. Discipline your children and avoid family embarrassment.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Litmus: 1:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
What with all these horrific photos of amputated limbs, reptiles chopped up and garnished in buckets, road accidents, masses of people roasted in flames that African youths seem to enjoy very much perhaps the memory of Joseph Conrad has been unfairly maligned all this time.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
grin my Philosophy lecturer bak then used to call it Local Government Area grin

LOL!!Wâzobia fm say nah 'London ' .
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Pylony(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
I know na, na this kind konji stories and boobs dey make waves for NL. See how all the bad boys/gals full ground dey comment minus me. grin
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by MAK211(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
yuncka:
WOW.....I applaud the lady....she have a very strong will.....

AS for the guy .....am totally disappointed... he didnt play his card well....
I wonder what he would have done if it was an Iphone 7 he bought for the babe.....
he would rape her, rape her sister, her mother and entire female member of her family even her friends in the campus wil hav to chain deir pvs*sy or fall victim
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by jaafree: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry What should be done to this evil boy?
. My friend the boy no evil o, wetin carry d girl reach his room. Girls too dey take guys for granted this days aswear. D tin is not coded anymor now, I spend for u, u open 4 me. Period!!! Oloshi
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by Carter4luv(m): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
if at level one, he is acting dis way, bf his graduation he will be rated as the most uniabuja rapist. honor of 2nd degree.
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by yuncka: 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
MAK211:
he would rape her, rape her sister, her mother and entire female member of her family even her friends in the campus wil hav to chain deir pvs*sy or fall victim

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Guy U dey hash ooo....
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by lereinter(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
little boy
you no do your homework well
you just allow girl disgrace u
maybe the gal na olosho
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by FrankNetter(m): 10:09am On Sep 27, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
There is nothing called rape

Have you fought a girl ?? Your body go pain you for 3 months

And to rape a girl, she will put up a great fight and a man's dick can never erect when he's under pressure or fighting.

Secondly, girls have the power to block that opening, i can remember the day i was having sex with my girlfriend and her phone rings, she picks up the phone and i was still fuccking her, i wanted the person on the other side of the phone to her her moan, my girlfriend told me to pull out, i pulled out and the closed the thing, it was like the hole was plastered with cement, i couldn't gain access, i gave up

You should change your moniker to "DumbSillyNigger"
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by armyjassy101(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
angry What should be done to this evil boy?
. Na to chop off his weapon of destruction now ( rep jungle justice for life)
Re: UNIABUJA Undergraduate Attempts To Rape Female Student (photos) by armyjassy101(m): 9:24am On Sep 28, 2016
kevoh:
Cos of N400 recharge, you felt entitled to rape her? What is wrong with the youths of today?
im dey craze nii instead of make e add 100 naira to am making 500 e go reach Bleep ashawo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Student Shot By Cultists, Battling For His Life (Graphic Pic) / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / EFCC: How Bank Staff Stole Over ₦870 Million Within 3 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.