Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution (21712 Views)

CBN Moves To Strengthen Naira, Injects More Dollars / Pumping Dollars To Strengthen Naira, An Artificial Solution – Expert / Travelex To Commence Sales Of Forex To Bdcs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
omooba969:

So PMB messed up the economy right? grin

No
Goodluck Jonathan messed up the economy

Use your brain

3 Likes

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by BackToLife: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2016
h
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Liamm(m): 7:05am On Sep 26, 2016
Yet again. The "will" government on the loose.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by david22uu(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2016
Adeoba10:
Watin i come do for dis propaganda thread early monday.... Isokay....

Brother no be small propaganda.
I am a bureau de change operator licenced by cbn. It just a Hoax. No conclusion has been reached

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by skup008(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2016
Let it strengthen before telling us anything.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by def111(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
I saw this coming, i cried about it, i told people not to vote for Buhari but they needed change, Nigeria died the very day Goodluck Jonathan left office

*spits[/color][/quote]

I tell them this same thing,..

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Oblang(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
$1 is now 435 naira as of today.

Let me tell you something, it will get worse, we can never recover from this mess Buhari put us into

The Almighty USA (The greatest country in the world) with millions of economists and professionals went into recession and never came back, go to Detroit, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Las Vegas, Alaska, you will understand what I'm saying, It broke everything in America till date.

How do think a country like Nigeria with a president who didn't even finish High school, who borrowed 4 trillion naira in just 12 months in office will survive the recession ??

This is a story we will tell our grandchildren "How an old man fuccked up a great country and now India is even better than The Great Nigeria.

I saw this coming, i cried about it, i told people not to vote for Buhari but they needed change, Nigeria died the very day Goodluck Jonathan left office

*spits

U this ppl, u jst talk without reasoning. U refuse to differentiate reality and expectation. How do u expect dollar to remain the same when there is a plunge in the country's major source of dollar even when Nigeria is a consuming country. Did gej left dollar the way he met it in 2011. Pls don't quote me back if u don't have anything reasonable to say...

6 Likes

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by omooba969(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

No
Goodluck Jonathan messed up the economy

Use your brain

I'm not paid enough to use my brain. grin
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:17am On Sep 26, 2016
sledjama:
naira will gain naturally when the economy improves, this is econs 101.

empower and encourage farmers, see all the vast lands along lagos ibadan expressway? the can grow crops.

improve healthcare by building world class grade hospitals and improving on the service delivery of our general hospitals, equip them and employ all these nigerian doctors working in US, UK, etc hospitals
trust me, foreigners will fly in for treatments, i call that healthcare export.

get stable and affordable power supply for businesses, homes and hospitals

get a maintainance plan for our roads, both federal and state roads, this will reduce non productive hours spent on the road, it will improve the lifespan of our vehicles and money saved from repairs can go toward better things.

do you even know that getting good roads all over lagos for instance will make houses more affordable for the masses?
yes, when there are good and motorable roads in any area, people will migrate there and when there is less demand and more supply in expensive areas, landlords will reduce their rates in those areas.

this is how to START to grow the economy.

Dawg
You're dreaming

They can't repair common road or provide 24 hour electricity and you're here dreaming on how to employ American based Medical doctors

2 Likes

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by yahmohy27: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2016
pgo17:
This is good news
Mean while in otjer news
Golf legend Arnold Palmer died on Sunday @87

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCAKJ8k20c
This is where I hate this govt ,talk too much ,let us see how it ll play out first b4 all these noises . When there are saboteours everywhere studying your policy to know where to attack it for selfishness ,I pray it works though

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by eph12(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2016
sledjama:

empower and encourage farmers, see all the vast lands along lagos ibadan expressway? the can grow crops.

improve healthcare by building world class grade hospitals and improving on the service delivery of our general hospitals, equip them and employ all these nigerian doctors working in US, UK, etc hospitals

get a maintainance plan for our roads, both federal and state roads, this will reduce non productive hours spent on the road, it will improve the lifespan of our vehicles and money saved from repairs can go toward better things.

do you even know that getting good roads all over lagos for instance will make houses more affordable for the masses?
yes, when there are good and motorable roads in any area, people will migrate there and when there is less demand and more supply in expensive areas, landlords will reduce their rates in those areas.

That 2.2 trillion was borrowed and nothing to show for it is so disheartening. If government borrows to do capital project that's acceptable and anything other than that should be highly protested against

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2016
Oblang:

U this ppl, u jst talk without reasoning. U refuse to differentiate reality and expectation. How do u expect dollar to remain the same when there is a plunge in the country's major source of dollar even when Nigeria is a consuming country. Did gej left dollar the way he met it in 2011. Pls don't quote me back if u don't have anything reasonable to say...

$1 was 150 naira when GEJ came in 2011
$1 was 240 naira when he left in 2015 after almost 5 years, that's just 90 naira increase

You gay lover "Buhari" came in in 2015 when $1 was 250 naira and he's in office for just 12 months and $1 is 435

Ain't you a foolish Zombie ??

5 Likes

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Kingdollar28(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2016
Fake hope.

This buharia administration,is frustrating..
No hope!

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Oblang(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

$1 was 240 naira when he left in 2015 after almost 5 years, that's just 90 naira increase

You gay lover "Buhari" came in in 2015 when $1 was 250 naira and he's in office for just 12 months and $1 is 435

U are still not in tune with reality.. At what point did dollar started falling under gej? If u can discern that then u should know the fall of dollar presently is inevitable...

3 Likes

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Kingdollar28(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2016
Fake hope.

This buharia administration,is frustrating..
No hope!

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by seyigiggle: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2016
did anyone visit the company website?
This is just like the China deal.
Shame!!! on APshits

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by RichYoungNigger(m): 7:35am On Sep 26, 2016
Oblang:

U are still not in tune with reality.. At what point did dollar started falling under gej? If u can discern that then u should know the fall of dollar presently is inevitable...

So, if GEJ is still in power, $1 would be 435 naira by now ??

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2016
pgo17:
This is good news
Mean while in otjer news
Golf legend Arnold Palmer died on Sunday @87

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mCAKJ8k20c
when are u also gonna die??
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2016
The same thing that they said about the China deal and that didn't yield any fruits. Please I am not ready for Apc and their chronic lies this early morning. I trust those aboki bureau de change to fustrate the introduction of Travelex into the nigerian market. Does anything ever work in this country called Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Trybes(m): 7:49am On Sep 26, 2016
Price of oil dropped two years agoo. Naira still falling recklessly till now. I'm beginning to think the govt is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by pgo17(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2016
crotonite:
when are u also gonna die??
A 100 yrs after you die
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Famsey: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2016
All I can say is "hmmmmm"
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by busky101(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2016
sledjama:

pls come replace aunty kemi

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 26, 2016
pgo17:

A 100 yrs after you die

grin... @122yrs? sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by pgo17(m): 8:45am On Sep 26, 2016
crotonite:

grin... @122yrs? sad shocked
So you want to die @22?
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2016
pgo17:

So you want to die @22?
at most in 2 months by God's grace. cool
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by NaijaBlend: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2016
All Propagandists' Party!
Where is our Naira?
Where is our One Naira to One Dollar promised?
Every day, we will; we shall; we hope... very soon!
Almost two years!!

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by 4nobody4every1: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2016
obontami:
buhari surely won't go unpunished angry
Hian, my friend, why now , l will call Buhari today to give you his daughter for marriage so you will not curse him againgrin grin grin

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by JakePotgieter: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2016
Hi,

Big opportunity here at FCI, based just outside of London to buy and sell Naira into major currencies across the world.

2-3 day timeframe for payments to suppliers in any country.

We never charge a fee for any part of our service, we make money on the spread which we advertise to you.

Jake.potgieter@fci-ltd.co.uk email me on here with further enquiries and I will be happy to help.

All the best,
Jake
Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by motherfucker: 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
sledjama:

would they do it? NO! They keep talking and talking holding conferences all over the place, spending millions in the process but do NOTHING!

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by 2n2k(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

If GEJ was a good economy manager during his time as you portrayed him, naira should have appreciated in value from N150 that he met it. It should not have depreciated to N240 given sustained high oil price throughout his presidency.

Oil prices started falling in August 2014, by December 2014, a space of 4 months and with oil price still at $75 and full production, GEJ depreciated naira to N197/$. What would have happened under him if oil fell to $40 and half production?

1 Like

Re: Naira To Strengthen As Travelex Begins Forex Distribution by 2n2k(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2016
sledjama:

Ideal points, but just that, ideal.

It is easier for a billionaire to double his net worth than a pauper to make his first billion

If we have the money to do all these, we won't be in recession. We could have started when we had money, but we missed the bus. Now we need money to spend ourselves out of recession but there is none or at best little.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Did You Save In 2017? / Nestoil celebrates 28 Years of evolution (photos) / 5 Things A Good Enterpreneur Should Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.