Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) (27864 Views)

Bad State Of UNN Boys Hostel.... (some Pics Might Be Graphic O) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Temital(f): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
So it's only Daura that has these kind of places ehn?! Such libraries can be found anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Justdulla:
Not one single person thanked or praised without putting a political backbone to each comment. what has happened to nairaland youths? For God sake this site used to be better than this.. i think its high time Seun scraps politics and religion section from this site,cos the hate its brewing doesnt make sense for common sense
You are right, I hate religion section.
Your signature tho..
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Where are those claiming Buhari is only spending money to develop the North, if so how come his hometown is not more developed?
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by robosky02(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You are right, I hate religion section.
Your signature tho..

ok cheesy
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
robosky02:

ok cheesy
Bosky, I want hear your voicetongue
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Dbeze: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

Just shut up

What family members accused him of not helping them ??
Where did you hear or read the news ?? On the internet ??

Where is Emeka Ofor from ?? You probably don't know

Emeka of or is from Oraifite, now go to Oraifite and ask people how he has helped them

Typical behavior of Afonjas
. I am frm oraifite, I kn sir E is married to adaora ufondu who's mother is frm the famous ekwerekwu family frm ogbolieke onitsha. I am telln you authoritatively that Emeka offer is as broke as a broken record. His father corpse in the morgue most Hv turned to smthing else because of lack of finance.

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by moete(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
You will see many ignorant comments from Afonjas

Have you been to Oraifite, the home town of Emeka Ofor ??
He's been holding it down for them, He's the God of Oraifite

Go there and see what he's doing for his people and Mike Adenuga with all his wealth left his Yoruba brothers to die of hunger
you are foolish for making this assertion, which hometown has he been holding, God punish that your mind

1 Like

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
abdul4new:
when you are looking for contract from the presidency... mtchew.....

Google Emeka Offor foundation and see what they've been doing for years now. He has donated millions of dollars to the fight against polio in the North years ago.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2013/06/26/nigerian-millionaire-donates-1-million-to-rotary-international/#7195b5f24cda
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Chukazu: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
This post was probably created in responseto bad road and flooding in otuoke

Or maybe not

Two things I will say

People hardly use libraries today, Google has taken over

This man promised to fix it, let's hope he does because why Buhari promises people say he just promises no action

I am not defending the bad library or Buhari just stating the obvious

Very errornous, don't use your privileged position to judge another's conditions... how many people have got access to phone, computer and data to be able to log on to Google to search for information in remote villages?
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
if he like let him sweep d whole duara buhari will not give him d space he need.we ar frm d same town but he is a well knw criminal, stealing frm peter to pay Paul.becos of his selfishness nd zeal to make anambra d poorest state he hold d state ramson as a godfather for 3 yrs.he knws dat soon Efcc will cum after him,dats why he nids buhari's attention before d disgrace.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Roman83: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
Mr Emeka Ofor don't wast ur money on library in daura cos nothing concern hausa man with book.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by alexarelano(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
HtwoOw:
grin my nigga my nigga

So they read ireke onibudo in the north? That's university grade novel not even ss3

But I get it
Lols cheesy
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Emeka Offor i beg Make we hear o, Daura people Do Not need library, they nid good road, electricity, good pipe borne water, and lots of better things. They are Not ready for reading cant u understand d Body language?
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
This man is really desperate, the library in Anambra State is almost in a similar situation, if not more dilapidated, plus this is a man who has no single investment or relief project in his hometown, I'm sure even licking Buhari's nyash, he won't get any favour from him.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by captainD567: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
lecturerdabo:
Almajiris need only 2 thing and library is not part of it!

Cows and plates for alms!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahah haba bros why u dey do likw dis na cool
lecturerdabo:
Almajiris need only 2 thing and library is not part of it!

Cows and plates for alms!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahah haba bros why u dey do likw dis na
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by captainD567: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dbeze:
. I am frm oraifite, I kn sir E is married to adaora ufondu who's mother is frm the famous ekwerekwu family frm ogbolieke onitsha. I am telln you authoritatively that Emeka offer is as broke as a broken record. His father corpse in the morgue most Hv turned to smthing else because of lack of finance.
my ppl and ignorance ... When u say emeka offor is broke it means he can't buy 10jets at the momet but 4 or 5, it also means he can't donate 100million to thw near church at the moment but 40 or 45. bro the tins he can do as he is broke currently, u and ur entire kinsmen will not achieve it even after reincarnation
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by toye440: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] Nonsense, he's only doing that to win favours, and nothing more. Don't b surprise d library in his village is even below this standard
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Fianze93(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=14pt]But, al least Daura has a public library Emeka Offor can repair to please Buhari.

Does Emeka Offor even have a library at all in his hometown- Oraifite?

Lol.....
[/size]

Do you know Oraifite?
Let me enlighten you.
The Oraifite Community Library is situated at the Oraifite Civic Center, built by Sir Emeka Of for. It might interest you to know that the library is equipped almost every year by Sir Offors foundation.

Secondly, inside Sir Offers foundation secretariat, located at NKWO-EDO Oraifite is another Library funded and equipped by the Foundation mainly for Undergraduates and postgraduate students.

Don't say things you know nothing of.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by Dbeze: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2016
captainD567:
my ppl and ignorance ... When u say emeka offor is broke it means he can't buy 10jets at the momet but 4 or 5, it also means he can't donate 100million to thw near church at the moment but 40 or 45. bro the tins he can do as he is broke currently, u and ur entire kinsmen will not achieve it even after reincarnation
no be to talk let him do it. Action is wht we need. I get am bfore no be I get am now. The hunger is showing nd the young oraifite guys he dealt wt whn he was wealth drunk hs decided to pay him bk. His two ist wives are on his case, God has decided to revisit him in his own coins. The wicked shall nt go unpunished. If I were u, I won't gather the curse place on another man jst for nland sake. Jst manage the level of ur poverty as u see am now bfor u carry another's curse. Anyway, I'm sure you don't kn the man shaa.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by sabestine(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Emeka Offor is a detribalised Nigerian. What this gesture gets to show is that Ndigbo are not ETHNIC IRRIDENTISTS as their Hausa & Yoruba counterparts adjudge them to be.

If the Yorubas and Hausas could have this kind of mentality Nigeria would be better for it.

It's high time we began to commend good gestures like this from people like Sir Emeka Offor so that people who say Ndigbo are Ethnic Bigots would be SHAMED for life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by sherilycious: 7:03am On Sep 27, 2016
I wonder when we will start celebrating good men in this country. always looking for ways to discredit great men that are doing their best to help others and praise the ones that are killing us softly. For as much as i know Emeka Offor is a great man and has done a lot for his community and this country.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by captainD567: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Dbeze:
no be to talk let him do it. Action is wht we need. I get am bfore no be I get am now. The hunger is showing nd the young oraifite guys he dealt wt whn he was wealth drunk hs decided to pay him bk. His two ist wives are on his case, God has decided to revisit him in his own coins. The wicked shall nt go unpunished. If I were u, I won't gather the curse place on another man jst for nland sake. Jst manage the level of ur poverty as u see am now bfor u carry another's curse. Anyway, I'm sure you don't kn the man shaa.
i recently realized that humans are not the same. Thinkin differs and mentality. Flex
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by IkUmeh: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Sir Emeka Offor contributed over 50% to the building of Oraifite Civic Centre which stands as one of the best civic centres in the South-East of Nigeria.

Sir Emeka Offor has run a remarkable university scholarship scheme for over twenty years with the provision of a car and automatic employment for beneficiaries graduating with first-class degrees. Thousands kof Nigerians have been proud beneficiaries of this scheme to date.

Sir Emeka Offor runs a widows’ cooperative society with over 3,000 members as of today. Under the auspices of this cooperative society, he sent a significant number of the widows to India for training on managing a cooperative society. They have subsequently been able to establish a microfinance bank and other thriving microenterprises.

Sir Emeka Offor built and fully equipped one of the best Anglican churches in the South East of Nigeria, located in Oraifite.

Sir Emeka Offor singlehandedly constructed a major community road (off Onitsha/Owerri road to Oraifite /Nnewi border). This project was executed by renowned civil engineering and contracting firm, MCC.

Sir Emeka Offor built Ekwusigo LGA Central Police Station.

Sir Emeka Offor provided a free water scheme for the four quarters of Oraifite (Unodu, Ezumeri, Irefi and Ifite).
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2016
It is this same critics that would wail when he makes that library a world class one by saying he's wasting Funds on the library cos it's in his hometown... I don't know how we reason in this country only God can help us.
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by IkUmeh: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
Sir Emeka Offor singlehandedly constructed a major community road (off Onitsha/Owerri road to Oraifite /Nnewi border). sir Emeka Offor has employed graduating with first-class degrees. Why the hate? This is really sad
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by IkUmeh: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Sir Emeka Offor has run a remarkable university scholarship scheme for over twenty years, sir Emeka Offor Single handedly. Constructed a major community road (off Onitsha / Owerri road to Oraifite / Nnewi border). I don't see anything new if h decides to do same I daura. Stop hating on him
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by robosky02(m): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Bosky, I want hear your voicetongue

I want to.... cheesy
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
robosky02:

I want to.... cheesy
we go talk later
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by robosky02(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
AngelAhnie:
we go talk later

ok tongue
Re: Bad State Of Library In Daura: Emeka Offor Steps In To Help (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
robosky02:

ok tongue
Dirty tongue..tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Staying In The School Hostel / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics / Lead British School Addresses Bullying Of Student (Press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.