Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,470 members, 7,823,094 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness (435 Views)

Top Secrete About Mtn You Should Know / I Got This Message From MTN " You Have Been Credited With 1.5gb.load N1000 ..... / MTN You Guys Are Thieves!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness by emmydollars4life(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
I decide to voice it out this way since my been civil was taken for a weakness, I just make 17 sec call and was charge #127 by MTN, I have reported similar case to their customer center and I was given a message that said ''Dear customer, your request with reference number MTN1-29590752 has been logged for resolution. thank you for choosing MTN'', series of this same fraud have happen and I didn't subscribe to any service whatsoever because I have been avoiding any avenue they will use to steal my money but on a series of occasion I have lost my money to MTN through this, sometimes I will feel too weak to call even when I call nobody will pick it, my plan is zone and you can't look at my face and tell me is normal to charge me this much for using your Network in this harsh economy, it is very painful I can't talk this any more. this is pure evil, the only way to pacify me is to revert all the excess or illegal charges to my number.
Re: MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness by Hawx(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don't call with their line again; I only receive on it. I now make calls on my Etisalat line. MTN are fleecing their unsuspecting subscribers!
Re: MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness by emmydollars4life(m): 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
I am disappointed that this could not make front page when I am a member that have a serious issue that need to be attended to, the competence of the Moderator of this Nairaland is in doubt, after you will be moving nonsense to front page, Osita iheme and dog, cloth this or that wore to church. Shame on you all. Very soon this nairaland will be a dumping site, do ur worst I have tweeter to fight back at u.
Re: MTN You Can't Pay Your Fine With My Credit, Thi Is Wickedness by naijalodge(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Add snake pishure, I bet u,lala go push am sharp sharp,remember to thank me later

(1) (Reply)

No Write Access On My Memory Card / when porsche decides to design a phone this is what happens / 8 Days Left

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.