Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Christians Are Also Terrorist - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Are Also Terrorist (615 Views)

No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
The right-wing is quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a
singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for
the actions of a handful bad apples. As I’ve often said,
no one religion — not even Buddhism — has the “right”
to claim they’re non-violent. Holy War is one of those
things that cuts across all religions equally. And while
you can point this out to right-wingers, they won’t listen:
they’re quick to invoke Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-
Sheebab, or some other terrorist agency and pretend
they’re the sum total of all Muslims.
Well, there are Christian terrorist agencies that are just
as scary, and some of them just as bad if not worse,
than ISIS.
Read up on this christian terrorist groups and you will know you are just as violent as the muslims
1. Lord’s Resistance Army
2. Ku Klux's Klan
3. National Liberation Front of Tripura
4. Antibalaka
5. Catholic Reaction Force
6. The Orange Volunteers
7. The Aryan's Nation

Back in the days if you don't want to be a Christian you will be crucified or stoned to death..

Athiests deserves heaven more than you lots if it exists,cause you only call unto God because you are scared of him,if you all have free will the churches in Nigeria will be empty
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by DLondonboiy: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok...

Anything else?
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by trapQ: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lmao... They never quit embarrassing themselves.
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ask your father,hypocrites
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
A man worked for a pastor,helped him to clear the bushes around his church instead of paying the man after hard work of 4 hours,he told the man he was doing it for the Lord,am very sure the Pastor remembers who made him almost toothless until date
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
wellstryme:

Back in the days if you don't want to be a Christian you will be crucified or stoned to death..
according to your account I can conclude that christian terrorism is now extinct, so why have Muslims always been terrorists since the time of Mohammad?
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
walcut:

according to your account I can conclude that christian terrorism is now extinct, so why have Muslims always been terrorists since the time of Mohammad?

Don't get me wrong,am not siding with the muslims,am only pointing out that Christians have also caused chaos like the radical muslims..So Christians shouldn't be too quick to cast the stone on Muslims when their record is not so clean
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
wellstryme:

Don't get me wrong,am not siding with the muslims,am only pointing out that Christians have also caused chaos like the radical muslims..So Christians shouldn't be too quick to cast the stone on Muslims when their record is not so clean
ok, but islam is not likely to leave terrorism anytime soon! meanwhile edit your title.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by adjoviomole(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
What about atheist?

Atheist like hitler,sion,stalin n d rest. Do u know how many ppl dey killed grin . U dis atheist never stop to amaze me.

Besides, a christian should not kill,or do all u av listed. True followers of jesus are to pray for der enemies. Anyone dat does otherwise is on his or her own.

It was christianity dat helped to abolish slave trade, it was also christianity dat helped stop d killing of twins in africa, so wots ur point op? grin
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
walcut:

ok, but islam is not likely to leave terrorism anytime soon! meanwhile edit your title.
LOL maybe you Christians will continue your own when they stop who knows
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by thehomer: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
wellstryme:
The right-wing is quick to condemn all of Islam like it’s a
singular entity, and hold every Muslim accountable for
the actions of a handful bad apples. As I’ve often said,
no one religion — not even Buddhism — has the “right”
to claim they’re non-violent. Holy War is one of those
things that cuts across all religions equally. And while
you can point this out to right-wingers, they won’t listen:
they’re quick to invoke Boko Haram, ISIS, Al-Qaeda, Al-
Sheebab, or some other terrorist agency and pretend
they’re the sum total of all Muslims.
Well, there are Christian terrorist agencies that are just
as scary, and some of them just as bad if not worse,
than ISIS.
Read up on this christian terrorist groups and you will know you are just as violent as the muslims
1. Lord’s Resistance Army
2. Ku Klux's Klan
3. National Liberation Front of Tripura
4. Antibalaka
5. Catholic Reaction Force
6. The Orange Volunteers
7. The Aryan's Nation

Athiests deserves heaven more than you lots if it exists,cause you only call unto God because you are scared of him,if you all have free will the churches in Nigeria will be empty

Which ones are worse than ISIS?
If you're Muslim, please tell your co-religionists to open up their board for proper discussion. Or are they scared of ordinary Christians?
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by wellstryme(m): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
thehomer:

Which ones are worse than ISIS?
If you're Muslim, please tell your co-religionists to open up their board for proper discussion. Or are they scared of ordinary Christians?
Am not a Muslim
Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by analice107: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
trapQ:
Lmao... They never quit embarrassing themselves.

I tell you.

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by analice107: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
wellstryme:
Am not a Muslim
Then why are you soooo pained?

Is it true that when a Muslim eats sour grapes it sets the teeth of an atheist on edge?

I have never seen an atheist taking side (Not that we need it) with Christians against Muslims or Gay or devil worshippers. Whenever a Christian moves against these groups, atheists charge up with loaded guns ready to blast off the Christian's head, WHY?

Here you are sweeping for Islam, even wen you yourself stated that "Back in the days", Catholic Church (because Christians never killed anyone) killed people both Christian, Muslims and Jews.

The question is, how many people has the catholic church killed since the dark ages in the name of religion?

Why not weep over the bloodshed they are causing today?

Did you watch the video Isis released in celebration of the just past Salah? Did you see what they did to fellow human beings?

You are evil to come here and cry in defends of Islam.

Have you ever heard this scripture, The Deep Calleth to the Deep? Satan stands with his own that's what it means

1 Like

Re: Christians Are Also Terrorist by Blackfire(m): 5:06am On Sep 27, 2016
oga .... one of your customers 've entered market.
@op I salute oh

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of The Lord / You Need Spiritual Understanding To Interpret My Prophesy – Tb Joshua / Shut Up T. B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.