Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! (5846 Views)

Don't Be Deceived, Sex Is Marriage / This Picture Shows That The Pope Is A Fake Prophet / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by DoctorAlien(m): 10:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I actually checked the source some are non existent, the others were qouted out of context, many werent said by pope. and in all the right document written by pope, the pope always calls Jesus redeemer, saviour and GOD and always note that he is only a representative.

Okay. Continue.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Doctoralien, to expose one of ur lie,
this is what u claimed the pope said.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".

NOW NOTICE THAT IT IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT HE REALLY SAID.
The actual statement comes from Pope St. Pius V's Bull Against [Queen] Elizabeth / Regnans in Excelsis (27 April 1570). It begins:

Pius Bishop, servant of the servants of God, in lasting memory of the matter.
He that reigneth on high, to whom is given all power in heaven and earth, has committed one holy Catholic and apostolic Church, outside of which there is no salvation, to one alone upon earth, namely to Peter, the first of the apostles, and to Peter's successor, the pope of Rome, to be by him governed in fullness of power.

D phrase is about God, nt about D pope: 1) God, IS D one that reigns on high. 2) "To whom is given all power in heaven and earth" -- obviously referring 2 Jesus, NOT D POPE
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
www.papalencyclicals.net/Pius05/p5regnans.htm
that is a link to the bull pope pius wrote to elizabeth. after introducing himself as pius bishop, servant of d servants of God, he went on to say that Jesus who has all power in heaven and earth has given d care of d church to peter and his successors d bishop of rome.

doctoralien, ur quote was mischievous, it lied, misquoted what pope pius said.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 11:48am On Sep 30, 2016
DOCTORALIEN this is an example of quoting out of context.
"All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church,all the same names are applied to the Pope."- On the Authority of
the Councils, book 2, chapter 17

THIS IS THE QUOTE IN CONTEXT it is from card bellarmine
Third proposition: “The Supreme Pontiff is simply and absolutely over the universal Church, and over a general Council, so that he recognizes no judicial authority on earth over
himself.”
...It is proved by the second reason, based in Scripture: for all the names, ascribed to Christ in Scripture, from which it is determined that he is over the Church—those same names are ascribed to the Pontiff. [2] And first, Christ is the paterfamilias [male head of the household] in his own house, which is the
Church. The Pope is the highest steward in the same house, that is, the household head in Christ’s place: Luke 12: “Who is the faithful and prudent dispenser...
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
YOU CAN FIND THE ORIGINAL WORK HERE IN LATIN.
cdigital.dgb.uanl.mx/la/1080015572_C/1080015573_T2/1080015573_T2.html

under the title Controversiarum de Conciliis, Liber Secundis: Qui est de Conciliorum Auctoritate. The quote - and the context in which it
appears - can be found in chapter 17,
entitled Summum Pontificem absolute esse supra Concilium.

Card bellarmine isnt a pope, but even when writting about the authority of a pope he clearly says the pope is simply a steward, a servant placed to look after his masters household and that is why there is similarities in titles, he says.

Another name of Christ is “Shepherd” [Pastor]. John 10: “I am the good shepherd,” etc. He shares this title [literally “communicates the
same thing”] with Peter in the last chapter of John: Feed my sheep. He thus establishes that the shepherd is over the sheep, so that in no way he can be judged by them.

bellarmine isnt sayng d pope is GOD, he is sayng d pope as representative of JESUS has authority in d church
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
HERE IS ANOTHER

Pope Nicholas I declared that "the appellation of God had been confirmed by
Constantine on the Pope, who being God, cannot be judged by man." (Labb IX Dist.: 96 Can 7 Satis Evidentur Decret Gratian Primer Para)

REPLY: Never did Pope Nicholas I. say that the Pope is God. What he does say is
this:[b]"Since those in higher authority are not judged by inferiors, it is evident that the Apostolic See, than which no earthly authority is higher, is judged by
none."[/b]And that is perfectly sound reasoning to me. in medieval times even in civil law, the king is "above the law," and not subject to his own laws. Hence the legal
axiom, "The king can do no wrong." Italy itself has acknowledged the justice of the Pope's claim to be
independent of all civil
jurisdiction, and subject to no earthly authorities hence the pope has his own city state where he is free from external power.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
I have somewhere to be now, i'll continue later.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Doctoralien, to expose one of ur lie,
this is what u claimed the pope said.

"The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth." Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Chapter XXVII, p. 218, "Cities Petrus Bertanous".

NOW NOTICE THAT IT IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT HE REALLY SAID.
The actual statement comes from Pope St. Pius V's Bull Against [Queen] Elizabeth / Regnans in Excelsis (27 April 1570). It begins:

Pius Bishop, servant of the servants of God, in lasting memory of the matter.
He that reigneth on high, to whom is given all power in heaven and earth, has committed one holy Catholic and apostolic Church, outside of which there is no salvation, to one alone upon earth, namely to Peter, the first of the apostles, and to Peter's successor, the pope of Rome, to be by him governed in fullness of power.

D phrase is about God, nt about D pope: 1) God, IS D one that reigns on high. 2) "To whom is given all power in heaven and earth" -- obviously referring 2 Jesus, NOT D POPE
Thanks my brother. I have read Regnans in Excelsis and it is simply a condemnation of Elizabeth's decision to seperate from the Church and persecute Catholics. I didn't know that libelious accusation was pulled out of Regnans in Excelsis. But I'm not surprised. They would do anything to tar the image of the Church. Interestingly St Pius V refers to himself here as *Servant of the servants of God.* Mmmm and to think these people here on this thread are trying to *prove* that he thinks of himself as God.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
DOCTORALIEN this is an example of quoting out of context.
"All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that He is over the church,all the same names are applied to the Pope."- On the Authority of
the Councils, book 2, chapter 17

THIS IS THE QUOTE IN CONTEXT it is from card bellarmine
Third proposition: “The Supreme Pontiff is simply and absolutely over the universal Church, and over a general Council, so that he recognizes no judicial authority on earth over
himself.”
...It is proved by the second reason, based in Scripture: for all the names, ascribed to Christ in Scripture, from which it is determined that he is over the Church—those same names are ascribed to the Pontiff. [2] And first, Christ is the paterfamilias [male head of the household] in his own house, which is the
Church. The Pope is the highest steward in the same house, that is, the household head in Christ’s place: Luke 12: “Who is the faithful and prudent dispenser...
Once again thank you for exposing the liars. I especially like when St Bellarmine refers to the Pope as the steward in the household of Christ. The same thing we see with the steward in the Davidic kingdom.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Why Will The Pope Be Above The Law Of The Land When The Bible Said Everyone In Christ Should Obey The Law Of The Land Were He Resides..
Beside, The Bible Said Let Him Who Think Himself To Be Greatest Among You Be The Servant..
Can You Answer This; Why Is The Present Pope Trying To Unite All World Religions? Why!
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I actually checked the source some are non existent, the others were qouted out of context, many werent said by pope. and in all the right document written by pope, the pope always calls Jesus redeemer, saviour and GOD and always note that he is only a representative.

All Men Are Sinners Who Have Come Short Of The Glory Of God..
Why Should A Man Be A Representative Of God.. Think Na
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
branhampaul:

All Men Are Sinners Who Have Come Short Of The Glory Of God..
Why Should A Man Be A Representative Of God.. Think Na
AND WE ARE MADE RIGHTOUS BY THE GRACE OF GOD AND CALLED TO BE HIS REPRESENTATIVE ACCORDING TO D BIBLE.

International Standard Version

Therefore, we are the Messiah's
representatives, as though God were pleading through us. We plead on the Messiah's behalf: "Be reconciled to God!"

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEEN GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE.

2 Likes

Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 7:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
branhampaul:
Why Will The Pope Be Above The Law Of The Land When The Bible Said Everyone In Christ Should Obey The Law Of The Land Were He Resides..
Beside, The Bible Said Let Him Who Think Himself To Be Greatest Among You Be The Servant..
Can You Answer This; Why Is The Present Pope Trying To Unite All World Religions? Why!
SO U BELIVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTROL THE CHURCH?

THE POPE ISN'T LOOKING FOR A ONE WORLD RELIGION, HE IS INTERESTED IN INTER RELIGIOUS DIALOGUE.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ubenedictus:
SO U BELIVE THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONTROL THE CHURCH?

THE POPE ISN'T LOOKING FOR A ONE WORLD RELIGION, HE IS INTERESTED IN INTER RELIGIOUS DIALOGUE.
A Lie.. Not The Government Controlling The Church.. But For A Xtain To Obey Rules Were He Reside..
Beside, If A Xtain Is Stubborn Who Will Want To Emulate Him.. No One..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
branhampaul:
A Lie.. Not The Government Controlling The Church.. But For A Xtain To Obey Rules Were He Reside..
May I ask; are you a follower of Wlliam Marion Branham?
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Papist:

May I ask; are you a follower of Wlliam Marion Branham?
Sure! I Believe In Christ.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
branhampaul:
hehehe, So u are a follower of william branham, the alledged prophet who was accused of false prophesy and insanity by his fellow protestants.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
Ubenedictus:
hehehe, So u are a follower of william branham, the alledged prophet who was accused of false prophesy and insanity by his fellow protestants.
Thats Even Better.. They Called Jesus Christ 'Devil'..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
branhampaul:
Thats Even Better.. They Called Jesus Christ 'Devil'..
So u are comparing branham and Jesus?
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
branhampaul:
THE CATHOLIC CATECHISM AGREES, A XTIAN SHOULD OBEY D LAW, IT SAYS:
"Those subject to authority should regard those in authority as representatives of
God, who has made them stewards of his gifts: 43 "Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution. . . . Live as free men, yet without using your freedom as a pretext for evil; but live as servants of God."44 Their loyal collaboration includes the right, and at times
the duty, to voice their just criticisms of that which seems harmful to the dignity of persons and to the good of the community."

BUT THE CHURCH OF GOD MUST BE FREE FROM EXTERNAL COERCION AS MUCH AS POSIBLE, HENCE U CANT JUDGE A POPE TEACHING DOCTINE IN A CIVIL COURT, THAT IS WHY D POPE HAS HIS OWN CITY STATE.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
May I ask? What do you think of that light on Branham's picture which they call the pillar of fire? Do you think it was a supernatural sign of his prophethood?
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 10:07am On Oct 02, 2016
Papist:

May I ask? What do you think of that light on Branham's picture which they call the pillar of fire? Do you think it was a supernatural sign of his prophethood?
Yep..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by branhampaul: 10:09am On Oct 02, 2016
Ubenedictus:
So u are comparing branham and Jesus?
Mr. Ubenedictus , Am Not Believing In Him But Christ.. His Just A Messenger Of God Like Other Men Of God..
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2016
branhampaul:
Mr. Ubenedictus , Am Not Believing In Him But Christ.. His Just A Messenger Of God Like Other Men Of God..
HEHEHE,
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by posh1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2016
Pls answer dis question wot is de meaning of "BLACK MASK "N wot is it 4 .............before u start making noise .........
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by posh1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2016
To start with as we know de truth is dat Sunday is NT de rightful day of worship .........cus is a day 4 sun worship to de sun GOD ..........i would have loved to tell u all about it but u can research about it.
NW y is it de pope takes him self as de God .??answering "Holy dis Holy dat ".....pls let us see n say de truth n it shall set us free
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2016
posh1:
Pls answer dis question wot is de meaning of "BLACK MASK "N wot is it 4 .............before u start making noise .........
Which black mask again?
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by posh1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Which black mask again?
Even ur dictionary will give u de answer dat it is a pray to de devil .....done by de catholic priest at night well u can go on and rearch on it my niga
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2016
posh1:

Even ur dictionary will give u de answer dat it is a pray to de devil .....done by de catholic priest at night well u can go on and rearch on it my niga
It is called black mass and its a mockery of the Catholic Mass. It is done by satanists mr ignoramus.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Ubenedictus(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
posh1:

HAHAHA, really? dark mask? i cant find it.
Re: The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! by Wilgrea7(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2016
KingAdegoke:
the Bible the Bible the Bible. books selected by the early church for you to read. books full of myths for you to read and ask no questions. books full of contradictions?

my brother is a seminarian and he says the Genesis account of the begins is a myth. I showed him flaws in the creation story and he says myths are not to be argued.

if you are going to tell me something pls don't even mention Bible. same way you believe satanist miracles is what Catholics do same way they think of Pentecostal miracles so spare me the "am the right one yern"

you all are just confused lots. I can even bet the Catholic Church knows better than Pentecostals since they have records and knowledge of early church. how do you differentiate real and original miracles?

i hate to admit it but u do have a point. the Catholic church did give us what to read and therefore are actually controlling what we believe.. rumour has it that there are certain scrolls which only the pope or certain priests have access to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are People Only Coming To Church For Welfare Mostly? / Don't Replace The Word "A.L.L.A.H" With God, They Are Not The Same / Zion Train: “top Nigerian Pastors Seen In Hell, & Others That Might Miss The Rap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.