Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead (35290 Views)

Zahra Buhari Celebrates Her Father's Return, "Pray For Those Who Want Him Dead" / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / "Tompolo Flees To Libya, We Will Get Him Dead Or Alive" - Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by 36pripa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC have entered one chance with jagaban because you may pluvk out his eyes like samson but he will pull down the whole building before retiring.
Odie Oyegun is too old to be locking heads with jagaban because even if small boys come out to point at their father , he as an elder who had been there in NRC should not join them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by shaddoww: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Biddypearl:
cheesy iffahear
Haaaahaaa, I was kidding though, see u on twitter

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ificatchmodeh: 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
desmond2pk:

Watch out, he will die like awolowo

Noo..don't pray for death for jagaban..he has ma respect..he paid the price to be a boss.
I appreciate his political school of thought..
Just like they said"people should know when the conquer "
He was only carried away by fame..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by emmalexabl(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tinubu should go home and rest.., he has already lost the game even before it started..
If only he listened to us...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by yahmohy27: 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154525615787210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154525615787210%3Atl_objid.10154525615787210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-6610130572642995370&__tn__=%2As
Politics ,what concerns you with A P C matter this guy is evil ,looking at the way is instigating ,saying nonsense .ok he's trying to buy Jagaban and make him regret working with A P C members
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by ped007(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
gr8ofnnetwork:
FFK what will posterity remember you for? BAT may not be a good person but within the space of time, he has achieve more than any one in this country. Tinubu
will surely leave to the place beyond someday. Therefore let us start writing our own bibliography now!
We know him... But u, we know not... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by klassicview: 3:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yoruba people ntooooooooooooooooorrrrrr!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Orikinla(m): 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
Rational political analysis of crisis of leadership in the APC.
The ruling party is being divided by cliques in Abuja.

Politics has the strangest bedfellows.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Oceemo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
my thought about the write up is that ffk is using systematic way 2 woe jagaban I wish u guys can go back and read d whole thing

"fight his enemies, reach out to new friends, accept the fact that he is at war and sleep with one eye wide open. The truth is that it will get far worse before it gets any better."

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by magoo10(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
my fear is that tinubu might not be able to fight back..

with all the corruption cases hanging around his neck as the highest landlord in Africa it might not be long before the cabal sends their dogs in the efcc to go after him

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by chumaster(m): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
The fifth shot is the thorough and systematic, though subtle and covert, humiliation and relegation of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, a close associate and political protegee of Tinubu and a spiritual son of the reverred Pastor Enoch Adeboye of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), to not just a spare tyre as Vice President but also to a very flat one.
gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Oceemo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
my thought about the write up is that ffk is using systematic way 2 woo jagaban I wish u guys can go back and read d whole thing

"fight his enemies, reach out to new friends, accept the fact that he is at war and sleep with one eye wide open. The truth is that it will get far worse before it gets any better."
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Charly68: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
My takeaway from chief fani-Kayode

“The Prince”. He tells us that the first thing that a Prince must do once he has achieved power is to destroy those that put him there.

"He forgot that you cannot wine and dine with cancerous lepers and hungry tigers without ending up being served as the final dish in a long, blood-curdling and Byzantian satanic feast."
If this man is a lecturer,I would have loved to sit in his class. Very brilliant & proudly Yoruba. I love your write up sir without any sentiment.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by leyemok(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
confession of Sanusi saying Lagos is more important than Niger Delta is basically the mind of APC-CPC faction of core north.Tinubu should watch his back cos Abuja mafia are planning to take over his political head qtrs in Lagos state come 2019. That is where the final tsunami will take place.
Nothing will take lagos away from the graps of Tinubu...not even Death!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
To think that Fayemi that could not win a reelection in 12 LGs Ekiti or Fasola that lost his constituency in the last election will deliver SW in 2019 is laughable. Both are not even delivering as ministers. There political sagacity is even super dull... Imagine Fasola promoted a Moslem candidate as lag gov back in 2015 and they are even supporting an unpopular Akeredolu in Ondo. Tinubu might be a controversial individual but when you realize that he roll with the likes of Pat Utomi, Edun, Obiano, Abraham, Odimegwu... name them you will realize he associate often with the right set. With the rate at which Buhari gov. Is sinking it is even better for Tinubu when people see him as being dumped by the present gov. As from next year this clowns will want to win reelection by telling Nigerians that only corrupt people are complaining...lol. NB. Any attempt by this government to sell national assets should be vehemently resisted by Nigerians... they cannot be trusted with money. Imagine the higher the crude is going the higher has been people suffering and exchange rate. Only God knows if they were in gov. When oil was 140 maybe exchange will be 1400 now. Na GEJ we think say wowo this one's worse

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Kdon2: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154525615787210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154525615787210%3Atl_objid.10154525615787210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1475305199%3A-6610130572642995370&__tn__=%2As

He is a fool...he made the same mistake Awolowo made. We never think to learn from history,its so so sad!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by petchi: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
FFK thank God for somebody like you. Tinubu will rise again to the detriment of APC.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Kdon2: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
yahmohy27:
Politics ,what concerns you with A P C matter this guy is evil ,looking at the way is instigating ,saying nonsense .ok he's trying to buy Jagaban and make him regret working with A P C members

Olodo! He is already regretting

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by otunba1donly(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
The man Asiwaju is a political curriculum studied by all with keen interest in his political antecedents.so all the shots fired towards him are mere academic reshearches done to learn using the curricullum.the man can never be finished politically.long live Asiwaju ,long live the jagaban bogul .
on your mandate,we shall stand ,we shall stand ,on your mandate we shall stand ,on your mandate bola ,on your mandate we shall stand.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by erinalex: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Are you okay?
Do you inferiority on igbo..or are they your nightmare. Why conclude am igbo..or stating the obvious truth makes me igbo.
My friend focus on your matter..and pls stay of my mention..if. You don't have any. Meaningful to post.thanks.
truth ? What makes it an obvious truth ? Or sorry,becos u stated it ? Spend some time on ur leaders too. That name "Tinubu" always makes u uncomfortable. Tinubu as human being will have his failures and successes. Or mr,u've never failed in life. Stop commenting as if Tinubu's failure will amount to success in ur life.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Ratello: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
They call him Jagaban and the thing enter im brain now see where his jaganjagan has landed him now. Next in line is Lagos State
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Jacko1(m): 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
Before i read this piece

I said buhari will die and jagaban will rule

I said even though i no lik jagaban.... He is som1 dat can use the right ppl to make things work

Na him i come read dis insightful piece by FFK

Wow i never foresaw jagaban at odds wif buhari

Tinubu no fear..... D reason u have all this shortcomings is because presido is nt ur boy

But once buhari die 2018.... Forget it men..... U go deal wif all of dem

FFK os smart oh woooo..... D man sabi polotics forget his rantings
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by OXYZ: 4:48pm On Sep 26, 2016
History trying to repeat itself,the Yoruba refuse to learn from history but all the best for Nigeria.Certainly, these people will appease Tinubu because if things are allow to deteriorate,they will be on the losing side.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by fellom(m): 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
RZArecta:

come what may nothing must do this man oooo because i feel them south south and the abokis are up to something.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Jacko1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
otunba1donly:
The man Asiwaju is a political curriculum studied by all with keen interest in his political antecedents.so all the shots fired towards him are mere academic reshearches done to learn using the curricullum.the man can never be finished politically.long live Asiwaju ,long live the jagaban bogul .
on your mandate,we shall stand ,we shall stand ,on your mandate we shall stand ,on your mandate bola ,on your mandate we shall stand.

Mtschew sycophant
See the way u praise a man as if he ur god
He has one head like you
Dahs y politics is africa and arab countries is strange
A white man can never kill himself ova hilary
Supporters and slavery is different
U practicising slavery as though tinubu is breastfeedin u
U neva start ....lick his anus
Lubbish

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Kdon2: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2016
DanielPop:
On the one hand i have no pity for Tinubu because he is being served right for using falsehood to destroy a good man. (What goes around comes around). On the other hand, i pity him because there should be honor among thieves! He has worked so he should chop....but as we all know, you can NEVER go to bed with a snake and not be bitten. Tinubu would do well to heed FFK's advise and begin to retrace his steps back from the trap he willfully entered into and this starts by apologising for falsely maligning a good man. He needs the man now more than the man needs him! Life!

I feel deeply touch by your comment. What a sad story.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by limeta(f): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2016
As long they don,t come shouting south.
Will the 5%ter listen that i don ,t know
But anyhow i ve looted wailler,s form for sale

Femi bless

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by Godwin616: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin
fatymore:
In d nearest.Future I wud become d female JAGABAN of Nigeria....
Great ambition. Good luck. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by henriettanenye(f): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
cornerstone2019:
no matter how u see it, the fact is that if Apc Didt manage it house very well this may be the begging ad the end of the party. Mark my words. Is just too early for all this in the party.

You are so much right my darling...Let them break into shreads...They deserve it..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by kaen1317: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
confession of Sanusi saying Lagos is more important than Niger Delta is basically the mind of APC-CPC faction of core north.Tinubu should watch his back cos Abuja mafia are planning to take over his political head qtrs in Lagos state come 2019. That is where the final tsunami will take place.
bloodiest lie. Niger Delta is the heart of nigeria, west Africa and indeed Africa.the recession being experienced now all over Nigeria and west Africa is as a result of the value of the oil in the delta. Night delta is the battery that powers the whole of west Africa and to some extent africa

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Those Who Want Him Dead by kaen1317: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
jakiedudu:
bloodiest lie. Niger Delta is the heart of nigeria, west Africa and indeed Africa.the recession being experienced now all over Nigeria and west Africa is as a result of the value of the oil in the delta. Night delta is the battery that powers the whole of west Africa and to a large extent africa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Officials Arrive At APC Convention Venue / Diezani Alison-Madueke Charged With Bribery By UK Police / ''nigerians Should Leave My Father Alone''; Oshiomhole’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.