Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) (4432 Views)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Pastor Who Got Stuck In Ogun Shrine Finally Speaks (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 10:45am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Lol! Okay, so Moses is going to hell rihght? Since he killed women and chrildren.

In fact even your yahweh didn't follow the path of christ since he killed innocent people and wipe out a whole race. Anyway who who is god between yaweh and jesus sef

Too much contradictionsgrin
can you please tell us when and where Moses pulled a sword to kill women and children?

God made us Yaweh and he made christ, if he decides to wipe out a whole race, who can question him? you see thats the point, God has too many resources amd means to wipe out anyone, anything, anyrace, anynation he does not need your help to wipe people out, or kill them for him all because someone drew a cartoon of Mohammed.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 10:58am On Sep 28, 2016
masseratti:
can you please tell us when and where Moses pulled a sword to kill women and children?

God made us Yaweh and he made christ, if he decides to wipe out a whole race, who can question him? you see thats the point, God has too many resources amd means to wipe out anyone, anything, anyrace, anynation he does not need your help to wipe people out, or kill them for him all because someone drew a cartoon of Mohammed.

Then what about your claims about yahweh being loving, forgiving, and so on? Another contradiction oogrin. In fact this post justifies the senselessness of boko-are-rams since they are working for ALLAH as they claimed.

I can present to you hundreds of bible verses where god instructed you to kill non christians. But let me present just one to you.

"And he brought out the people that were in it,
and cut them with saws, and with harrows of
iron, and with axes..." (I Chronicles 20:3)

This is david

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Then what about your claims about yahweh being loving, forgiving, and so on? Another contradiction oogrin. In fact this post justifies the senselessness of boko-are-rams since they are working for ALLAH as they claimed.

I can present to you hundreds of bible verses where god instructed you to kill non christians. But let me present just one to you.

"And he brought out the people that were in it,
and cut them with saws, and with harrows of
iron, and with axes..." (I Chronicles 20:3)

This is david
lolzzzz you are quoting the chronicles of the kings? if you don't understand what chronicles means, i will tell you, it meant history, records,
Now bacl to. David, he was not a prophet or a priest, he was a shepherd turned warrior before he was made King, and king do go to war, what he did was a king of a nation going to war against another Nation over land dispute, not to convert them into Judaism, and btw David Was not a Christian but A Jew. Stop disgracing APC party with Your post, it seems you not that knowledgable.

Yahweh, God is merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 11:23am On Sep 28, 2016
masseratti:
lolzzzz you are quoting the chronicles of the kings? if you don't understand what chronicles means, i will tell you, it meant history, records,
Now bacl to. David, he was not a prophet or a priest, he was a shepherd turned warrior before he was made King, and king do go to war, what he did was a king of a nation going to war against another Nation over land dispute, not to convert them into Judaism, and btw David Was not a Christian but A Jew. Stop disgracing APC party with Your post, it seems you not that knowledgable.

Yahweh, God is merciful.

So is David going to hell?grin

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

The same David that mohamed claims is a prophet in Islam. tongue
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

The same David that mohamed claims is a prophet in Islam. tongue

At least I don't lie about him or any other prophet

3 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by FreeSpirited: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

And when somebody bath you with acid you will start complaining.
You are nut.....
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

not my place to say who's going to hell, but In war all is fair.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
masseratti:
not my place to say who's going to hell, but In war all is fair.
But our prophet was also fighting wars na.

5 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

At least I don't lie about him or any other prophet

But your quoran tells a lot of lies about Jesus whom it claims is an islamic prophet.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by annunaki2(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

Yes your prophet was a terrorist. David fought a political war for his country whilst mohammed waged jihad to impose his tyrannical religion on people.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

Yes your prophet was a terrorist. David fought a political war for his country whilst mohammed waged jihad to impose his tyrannical religion on people.

What about Moses thengrin? In fact what about yawa(yaweh)?

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
annunaki2:

But your quoran tells a lot of lies about Jesus whom it claims is an islamic prophet.

The Qur'an is more likely to be telling the truth. You people are always disagreeing with yourselves over jesus. One bible will say something and then another version will say a different thing. Whether you people believe he was god or the son of god is still a mistery. In fact the ancient bible which was recently discovered showed that Jesus was never your god. You can't even provide any verse where he claimed to be your Creator or your God

4 Likes

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

The Qur'an is more likely to be telling the truth. You people are always disagreeing with yourselves over jesus. One bible will say something and then another version will say a different thing. Whether you people believe he was god or the son of god is still a mistery. In fact the ancient bible which was recently discovered showed that Jesus was never your god. You can't even provide any verse where he claimed to be your Creator or your God

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Jacksonville post=49744360][/quote]

I accept your submission
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
APCsupporter:

I accept your submission

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
analice107:

No nah, it will be done on Friday night. Saturday is free. i will do that in the evening, accumulate the fart for Saturday morning. ewwwww.

Lolssss!!!!! Koran don suffer.... Hope u stay alone cos peeps will not take it funny. The smell will be horrific. I will try it also.
Cc Anas09 analice107
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Anas09: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lolssss!!!!! Koran don suffer.... Hope u stay alone cos peeps will not take it funny. The smell will be horrific. I will try it also.
Cc Anas09 analice107
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
Anas09:
cheesy cheesy grin
But have you ever had such a bad farting episode before? Cc analice107 Anas09
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Have u ever had a bad farting episode? @ Anas09 analice107
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

lol I knew you will go there, tell me which prophets before him that ever went to war, from Abraham to Moses to Jesus Non of them went to war, even when they were leaders, Moses choose Joshua who was not a prophet to led the people in wars,

That said Mohammed wrote to kings and rulers of various tribes and lands to accept Islam or they will lose their crowns, these people were unprovoked and he forced his own religion on them, took slaves, war booty. Think my brother.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Have you ever had a bad farting episode? @ Anas09 analice107 . Remember to eat beans and egg on friday night!
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

what type of war? jihad? convert to islam by force? or be turned to slave or die? what happened to the power of words, persuation, preaching giving people time and chance to see and make up their mind for years before they die, what happen to those that might have changed their minds a day later or years later he declared war?
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
masseratti:
what type of war? jihad? convert to islam by force? or be turned to slave or die? what happened to the power of words, persuation, preaching giving people time and chance to see and make up their mind for years before they die, what happen to those that might have changed their minds a day later or years later he declared war?

Then why did your yahweh clear out a whole race?
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

Then why did your yahweh clear out a whole race?
Yahweh is the name Jews call God just like Arabs calls God Allah,
Whatever a god, gods or God do cannot be questioned by we mortals, he makes and he destroys if he likes, did Mohammed made any lifeforms? why should he take one away if he can't make one?

You can't justify jihad in that context in anyway, the crusaders were not invaders but Liberators, Mohammed and other caliph till modern day ones ustman dan fodio, shekau and Isis Al bahgdi are invaders, they are all trying to impose their religion or way of worship on others by force when they can persuade and leave people to make their choice.

1 Like

Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by APCsupporter: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
masseratti:
Yahweh is the name Jews call God just like Arabs calls God Allah,
Whatever a god, gods or God do cannot be questioned by we mortals, he makes and he destroys if he likes, did Mohammed made any lifeforms? why should he take one away if he can't make one?

You can't justify jihad in that context in anyway, the crusaders were not invaders but Liberators, Mohammed and other caliph till modern day ones ustman dan fodio, shekau and Isis Al bahgdi are invaders, they are all trying to impose their religion or way of worship on others by force when they can persuade and leave people to make their choice.

Then your yahweh is not the loving, merciful and forgiving lord you guys brag about
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by masseratti: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

Then your yahweh is not the loving, merciful and forgiving lord you guys brag about
Yahweh is Jehovah God not the lord Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ is not God.
Re: Man's Hand Got Stuck On Quran He Tried To Violate (photo) by Njani: 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2016
Qur'an 6:108 And do not abuse those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest exceeding the limits they should abuse Allah out of ignorance. Thus have We made fair seeming to every people their deeds; then to their Lord shall be their return, so He will inform them of what they did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reactions Of Other Deeper Life Members The Day A Couple Danced In Their Wedding / Roman Catholicism, Mary And Idolatry / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.