Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) (26464 Views)

Ondo Governor-elect,Akeredolu Of APC,Thanks His People Following His Victory(pic / Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
HHANDM:

Oke is capable of giving PDP a run for their "money" but on which platform(party) is he contesting? Cos election is around the corner.

AA...Action Alliance

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Cajal(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim all the way
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Profmuyis(f): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2016
lol gud
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Profmuyis(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
looool
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
hahahaha rented APC supporters... I can even headcount them with my tiny screen... not even up to 1000 in number

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by cg053: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Action Alliance AA, is another viable alternative. Aketi no way for electoral Fraudsters

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Samuel912(m): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

But it won't stop EYITAYO JEGEDE from winning the election..
I think it was Jimoh Ibrahim that won PDP primary election... The personality of Eyitayo can't win that of Akeredolu

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Charly68: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Here is my political prophetic thought : The fact that Aketi emerged without the support of Tinubu is the major reason an average Ondo voter will support his ambition. Number 2,Mimiko's number one campaign joker has just been destroyed.. Ondo people will trust Aketi believing that he has independent mandate to govern them & will be free from undue influence of Jagaban. Aketi is the next Governor of Ondo State by divine orchestration. More shocker is still awaiting PDP candidate before the election. Let us wait & see.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Samuel912:
I think it was Jimoh Ibrahim that won PDP primary election... The personality of Eyitayo can't win that of Akeredolu
Which state are you from??
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Charly68:
Here is my political prophetic thought : The fact that Aketi emerged without the support of Tinubu is the major reason an average Ondo voter will support his ambition. Number 2,Mimiko's number one campaign joker has just been destroyed.. Ondo people will trust Aketi believing that he has independent mandate to govern them & will be free from undue influence of Jagaban. Aketi is the next Governor of Ondo State by divine orchestration. More shocker is still awaiting PDP candidate before the election. Let us wait & see.

Let's wait and see

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by akins56(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2016
HHANDM:

Oke is capable of giving PDP a run for their "money" but on which platform(party) is he contesting? Cos election is around the corner.
oke is likely to contest under action alliance, one of his boys is holding the ticket already

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Samuel912(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
Futurecrown:
Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve yourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.
Futurecrown:
Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve yourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.
Futurecrown:
Well, both of Aketi APC & Eyitayo PDP are AMOFIN (SAN), so let's wait till then... Buhari's ongoing administration will give the citizens secon thought before they can vote for APC
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Cajal(m): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim all the way
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by HHANDM: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:

AA...Action Alliance
akins56:
oke is likely to contest under action alliance, one of his boys is holding the ticket already

OK. I hope he succeeds cos it's time we change the status quo from present infractions of selfish politicking to the needed leadership and development ondo state deserves.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Babsjad(m): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:

We don't know the authentic candidate of PDP yet, but we are sure of one thing, Aketi cannot win

Stay there o.You guys said worst things before the primary.Stop playing gods.Victory,success & power belongs to God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Babsjad:

Stay there o.You guys said worst things before the primary.Stop playing gods.Victory,success & power belongs to God Almighty.

What are you saying? Ooh, Buhari will export Almajiris down to ondo to come and vote Aketi or what? Primary election was a sham and you know it, it was a predetermined exercise.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Rotimi111123: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Very very scanty crowd. just shows that the people dont want him. he is not even sure of his candidacy yet. Same with PDP. Beginning to look more and more like Agunloye would win the election landslide
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Decrozz(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
Futurecrown:
Thank God you're not the only one living in Akure. So you mean Aketi stand a chance or what? Had Olusola Oke or Boroffice win the primary, then I can say it's very much likely APC wins but with Aketi? Forget it. Guess u can hear voices on the street loudly

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by suasmablow(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:
Aketi is already a toast, he will come a distant third...

On Olusola Oke candidacy we stand

how come your standing with him never Gave him victory in 2012?
Tinubu is fighting for his own boy and you are talking about a branch of PDP in APC, pls respect the will on Ondo delegates. Aketi is the man.
He deserves to be supported by all
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by danot1030: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ondo state people are tired of the evil party called pdp.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
suasmablow:

how come your standing with him never Gave him victory in 2012?
Tinubu is fighting for his own boy and you are talking about a branch of PDP in APC, pls respect the will on Ondo delegates. Aketi is the man.
He deserves to be supported by all

Maybe you have selective amnesia to either fully or partially recall the events that transpired towards the build up of 2012 elwction, Oke fought Mimiko and the then federal machinery(inec,police,dss?). Or you have forgotten that Jonathan supported Mimiko a labour party candidate against Olusola Oke, a pdp candidate?

The result of the election doesn't reflect the wish of the authentic delegates. Buhari through Oyegun subverted justice and introduced a non APC people into the list to pave way for their predetermined outcome. And for the records, delegates represent an insignificant fraction of the people that will participate in the mainstream election. You and I know what's on ground in ondo now, with Aketi on the list, APC is a toast. QED

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by RoastedCorn(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:

Maybe you have selective amnesia to either fully or partially recall the events that transpired towards the build up of 2012 elwction, Oke fought Mimiko and the then federal machinery(inec,police,dss?). Or you have forgotten that Jonathan supported Mimiko a labour party candidate against Olusola Oke, a pdp candidate?

The result of the election doesn't reflect the wish of the authentic delegates. Buhari through Oyegun subverted justice and introduced a non APC people into the list to pave way for their predetermined outcome. And for the records, delegates represent an insignificant fraction of the people that will participate in the mainstream election. You and I know what's on ground in ondo now, with Aketi on the list, APC is a toast. QED
. . you couldn't have spoken my mind any better
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by RoastedCorn(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ondo people, its good we deviate from the norm of always picking either PDP or APC in Nigeria . . they had always turned out to be useless choices. . . i'm standing with AA should in case Oke decides to contest
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by seun77(m): 3:32am On Sep 27, 2016
[color=][/color]
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

[color=]
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

[/color][quote author=GoggleB post=49689766] well God should select for us in ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by seun77(m): 3:38am On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=seun77 my prayer is that God should select a good and responsible candidate that will favour everybody most especially we youth for us in ondo state
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by busolakun(m): 3:57am On Sep 27, 2016
APC you failed us in Ondo by your choice of candidate. We hope you make amendment. Segun Abraham would have been the best way to victory in the coming months election.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Toskido: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Oke, Boroffice and Abraham Mendacity -conspiracy against Ondo People
I have read the press statement jointly issued yesterday by the "aggrieved aspirants". We cannot run away from examining the genesis of this crisis in order to appreciate the current state of affairs as far as APC and Akeredolu are concerned. The "aggrieved aspirants" are according to them aggrieved because the delegate list used to conduct the APC primaries held on 3rd September, 2016 was doctored. Oke as far as I know is a lawyer even if his cohorts are not and he understands the principle of law that says "volenti non fit injuria" Meaning that you cannot complain about an act which you have consented. A man who wears his gloves and enters into the boxing ring should from the beginning know that he is vulnerable to punches on the head and possibly injuries on his head. If everyone of them including Aketi protested against the delegate lists, subsequently proceeded to participate(vote) in the primaries, the implication is that they have all submitted themselves to the process and its eventual outcome. If Oke was that popular, why did he come third? If delegates list was doctored to favour Aketi, would the list have been doctored with 34 names? The margin would have been great. Would Aketi have protested against the list as well? Oke was just over confident. He believes he is the smartest of all forgetting that only God crowns. Why is only him that has always met injustice? He left PDP because of injustice after buhari had won the presidential election. He worked against APC in that election and now seeked the ticket of the same party. If Jonathan had won, i am sure he wont leave the PDP. Within one year of his entry into the APC, HE IS COMPLAINNING OF INJUSTICE. I still remember his words in the interview he granted few days to the primaries when he was asked that what would he do if he looses at the primaries and he said " I will say glory be to God. Although, I am not a Muslim but I will join my Muslim brothers to say Alhamdumillai"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjxEOReO_9k Now that he has lost, Glory no longer belongs to God but to his wisdom, brilliance, manoeuvring skills and intellectual prowess. He is playing God! Aketi has reached out to them but they insist on their conspiracy. The truth that mueen a consistent person with the progressives. He is not a political harlot. He has paid his dues. He has helped in building the APC in Nigeria and Ondo State in particular. He was the only Ondo APC member in the Buhari Osinbajo campaign council in 2015 serving in two different committees. His 1million Naira monthly contributions to Ondo APC development can not go unmentioned. The free legal services he rendered to defend the 5 seats won by APC in ondo state house of assembly is another. Where were these people then? I am a lawyer. I know the worth of his professional fees as a senior/mega SAN if he was to be paid. At first, you denied him the opportunity of being a minister. Why was his name put at No. 5 when they went to Tinubu for endorsement. He made his money from his successful legal practice. I have told those that care that his emergence as the candidate of the party is Divine as God is ready to save us from the current slavery in the Iroko forest. It is neither about Aketi nor APC but about our people, our workers whose salaries were not paid, our graduates who are unemplyed. We cannot afford to be stagnant. Anybody that stands against him now is standing against the Agenda of God for His people in Ondo State. Let us all rise and support him so that Ondo State can shine again.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Toskido: 9:52am On Sep 27, 2016
Oke is too desperate. He cannot be our governor. He is not different from Mimiko. We do not want a dubious character in Ondo State but Akeredolu who is a successful lawyer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands / APC In Panic Mode Because Agbaje Will Win In Lagos – Fani- Kayode / U.S. To Join Nigeria In The Fight Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.