Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) (26447 Views)

Ondo Governor-elect,Akeredolu Of APC,Thanks His People Following His Victory(pic / Olusola Oke Campaigns In Owo, Akeredolu’s Stronghold (photos) / Ize-Iyamu Of PDP Campaigns In Edo: Wike, Okowa, Makarfi, Anenih, Ikimi Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by metromediaboss: 3:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC supporters were pictured on the streets of Ondo state capital, Akure today as they welcomed the Ondo state candidate, Rotimi Akeredolu during a campaign at the city. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-from-apc-ondo-candidate-rotimi.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by kayzat: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
This guy is a joker.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by GoggleB(m): 3:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Campaign well..

But it won't stop EYITAYO JEGEDE from winning the election..

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by HHANDM: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
The man whose candidacy exposed the rift between Jagaban and APC chair.

I can't see him winning though but I hope politicians will allow voters will prevail and not rig the election in favour of any candidate.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by HHANDM: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
The man whose candidacy exposed the rift between Jagaban and APC chair.

I can't see him winning though but I hope politicians will allow voters will prevail and not rig the election in favour of any candidate.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by kayzat: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
Very scanty crowd.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aketi is already a toast, he will come a distant third...

On Olusola Oke candidacy we stand

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Ratello: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

Absolutely, you got that correct.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Futurecrown(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
He came to his campaign office at Akure today, so he was welcome by his followers. He hasn't started campaign.

5 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Futurecrown(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve yourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Futurecrown(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve ourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
I can see Aketi looking so lonely in this picture. APC need to put their house in order so as to prepare for this election.
PDP isn't at their best right now, ignore the graveyard peace, this Ondo election is just like a bonus to the APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Kachiukwu(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
hmm
Futurecrown:
Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve ourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Kk
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by steppin: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
APC go lose money tire. First na from Edo and the second na from Ondo.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by shaddoww: 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
This guy will loose ehn.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Olukokosir(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Dz nigga wan waste money again

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
Futurecrown:
Boss the election is not certain for any candidate yet, we don't need to decieve yourself cos the said PDP have two candidates. both Jimoh Ibrahim and Jegede and their names have been summited to INEC last week. I live in Akure and I know what's going on.
you dey mind google inec grin
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Ratello: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Futurecrown:
I am also on ground Jimoh is not the bonafide candidate of PDP he is just wasting his time.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by wengerjay(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
This man vehemently believes in DOCTORED John Oyegun to win the forthcoming election in Ondo state.
I hope the presidency machinery will not be deployed to rig the election as perpetrated during the primary election.
THIS IS A STOLEN MANDATE.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Rhotiz: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Aketi cari go
Mimiko dan forkkl up
So eyi no b pipu's choice
Workers everi1 in ondo has seen wat mimiko has done....
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
seen
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Guyman02: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Tinubu the Jagaba thinks that he is the kingmaker of Ondo State but Oyegun has humbled him. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Gluthatione: 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
GoggleB:
Campaign well..

Bros I beg pack well, as the thing stand in ondo state any candidate can win this forthcoming election.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by sosereal201(m): 4:42pm On Sep 26, 2016
Eyitayo is mimiko's stooge me a while him oga don spoil ground gan.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
Futurecrown:

We don't know the authentic candidate of PDP yet, but we are sure of one thing, Aketi cannot win

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by tinsel: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2016
He seems like a kid who does not know where to start. Completely lost.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Temital(f): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ondo people wise up o.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by OXYZ: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Is going to be an interesting election but it could have been a work over for APC if not for the confussion in their camp.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Our leader Tinubu and Oyegun fight is confirmation of i am for nobody.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by Oceemo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
This man na u them use want shame my political Mentor OK..

make we see as u go win.
Re: Akeredolu Of APC Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (Photos) by HHANDM: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
ReddLabel:
Aketi is already a toast, he will come a distant third...

On Olusola Oke candidacy we stand

Oke is capable of giving PDP a run for their "money" but on which platform(party) is he contesting? Cos election is around the corner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Ademola Adeleke And Dino Melaye All Smiles In New Photo / Dino Malaye Visits Ibrahim Idris At His Residence / Anthony Anenih Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.