Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! (940 Views)

Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / AU Reacts To Donald Trump's "Shithole Countries" Comment About Africa / Woman Mails Her Pubic Hairs To Donald Trump Over His Vulgar Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Tunababa8v(m): 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
If you know how to talk or how to be sarcastic, do sure know someone out there knows how to listen and reply grin.
Donald got trumped so badly

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Hiploko(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
!
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by idupaul: 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2016
Whether he like it or not Trump is the next US president

3 Likes

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by RoyalBlak007: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
Egregious reply grin
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by papaejima1: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ouch!!
This will have Trump my man trumped!
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by plaetton: 5:01pm On Sep 26, 2016
idupaul:
Whether he like it or not Trump is the next US president

I am putting money that Trump will suffer the biggest landslide loss in American history.

You wanna bet with me ?|

2 Likes

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by trapQ: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ok
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by therealchase(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lol....he got served doanld trump is a buffoon and also a racist!
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by idupaul: 5:21pm On Sep 26, 2016
plaetton:

I am putting money that Trump will suffer the biggest landslide loss in American history.

You wanna bet with me ?|

Havre you seen the recent polls ? After tonight's debate trump will be clear by 3 points..Trump all the way I have no doubts

1 Like

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by idupaul: 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
therealchase:
Lol....he got served doanld trump is a buffoon and also a racist!

A guy that that became a billionaire three times in his life from ground zero, a guy that was dubbed a side show but yet was able to defeat 16 other career politicians of the RNC singlehandedly, a gut that many people thought would be a walkover for Hillary but today he is the greatest Republican threat Democrats have seen in a while , because of Trump over 100 million people will be watching the debate tonight which is the highest viewership ever for any presidential debate in human history even surpassing the superbowl and champions league finals and yet you still think he is a Buffoon. My friend that Buffoon is definitely the next president of America whether you like it or not

1 Like

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by plaetton: 5:39pm On Sep 26, 2016
idupaul:

Havre you seen the recent polls ? After tonight's debate trump will be clear by 3 points..Trump all the way I have no doubts

The electoral college calculus puts great odds against a Trump win.

1 Like

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2016
plaetton:

You wanna bet with me ?|
They won't take you on on your friendly wager. They are just noisemakers. They will go away after Tramp is defeated on November 9.

2 Likes

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2016
idupaul:

A guy that that became a billionaire three times in his life from ground zero, a guy that was dubbed a side show but yet was able to defeat 16 other career politicians of the RNC singlehandedly, a gut that many people thought would be a walkover for Hillary but today he is the greatest Republican threat Democrats have seen in a while , because of Trump over 100 million people will be watching the debate tonight which is the highest viewership ever for any presidential debate in human history even surpassing the superbowl and champions league finals and yet you still think he is a Buffoon. My friend that Buffoon is definitely the next president of America whether you like it or not
A guy that inherited $250 millions from his father and declared bankruptcies four times holding the banks that loaned him money and contractors in a hole. You wonder why he won't release his taxes like every presidential candidates do. He's not a confirmed billionaire . He's a con man like he duped innocent people with his fake and unaccredited Trump University. Him beating 16 republican challengers means nothing in the General Election. The way States are aligned here, he has no chance of getting 270 electoral votes. If you believe he will win, take up the challenge my guy threw you for a friendly wager.

4 Likes

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Tunababa8v(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cant say it better
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by therealchase(m): 11:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
idupaul:

Even if he owns the whole world that doesn't qualify him as president he is not an obstacle for Hillary he is just trying to get his name on our TV screens and on the newspapers...not sure you know what he plans to do to the blacks (espceially nigerians) living in america once he's in power..you are saying all this coz u don't live there.. Smh someone who couldn't manage Atlantic city he now wants to lead America? No!

1 Like

Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by idupaul: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2016
therealchase:

Even if he owns the whole world that doesn't qualify him as president he is not an obstacle for Hillary he is just trying to get his name on our TV screens and on the newspapers...not sure you know what he plans to do to the blacks (espceially nigerians) living in america once he's in power..you are saying all this coz u don't live there.. Smh someone who couldn't manage Atlantic city he now wants to lead America? No!

You tell me what he plans to do with the blacks
.don't tell me you believe that in the 21st century an American leader can deport people encase just because of their skin color
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by therealchase(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2016
idupaul:

You tell me what he plans to do with the blacks
.don't tell me you believe that in the 21st century an American leader can deport people encase just because of their skin color

Watch and see.....he isn't even fit for the post u and I know that
Re: See This Epic Reply To Donald Trump Tweet! by Yarduni: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2016
That Takei's reply was classic!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Barack Obama Lists His Achievements As President: Americans React! / If You Could Erase One Person From History, One Would It Be? / UN Has This To Say On Catalonia Referendum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.