Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Kelechi Iheanacho: I Won’t Allow Guardiola’s Praises Get Into My Head - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho: I Won’t Allow Guardiola’s Praises Get Into My Head (528 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Wore Igbo Cap To Leicester City Vs Swansea Game / Yaya Toure Leaves Kelechi Iheanacho In An Imbroglio Over Man Of The Match Mixup / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelechi Iheanacho: I Won’t Allow Guardiola’s Praises Get Into My Head by samycool: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheancho has told BBC Sport he will not get carried away by his outstanding start to the season.

Coach Pep Guardiola hailed Iheancho for his “sense of goals” after three strikes in his first seven appearances and showed his confidence in the 19-year-old by allowing Wilfried Bony to leave on loan.

The Nigeria international showed why Guardiola had no problem in thrusting him into the Manchester derby after Sergio Aguero’s suspension, scoring the winner at Old Trafford.

Iheanaho said he was delighted with his start but was determined to keep improving.

“I’m not letting all the praise get to my head because I still have a lot to learn in this game,” Iheanacho, who has scored three goals in seven appearances this season, said.

Check out what he said about Guardiola at [url]/fxnVrb[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Know Why Mourinho Dropped Me From Man Utd Xi-rooney / Jordan Henderson Leadership Quality Lands Him 3 Lions Captain Band / Casemiro And The Problem With Real Madrid’s Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.