Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:37 PM

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (5294 Views)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by felixomor: 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

I do not hold your god responsible for anything because there isn't a god. Look at how you are creating,painting and giving attributes to your created god. This is your imaginary god which you alone can imagine. This is a lazy man's god.

What is Evil?

Only him imagines it. Yet u discuss his imaginations everyday on Nairaland ? cool
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Truthman83(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was expecting a concrete evidence of God not a logic one.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Truthman83:
I was expecting a concrete evidence of God not a logic one.
Concrete which type of concrete? Mixed with cement or what
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Athiests will never learn because they never see things rightly... I also pity does who newly joined d athiests crew... I pray God will open ur minds because u are just blinded confusion
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by ifenes(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Smallville10:
Athiests will never learn because they never see things rightly... I also pity does who newly joined d athiests crew... I pray God will open ur minds because u are just blinded confusion

You prays a lot with 0% answers. Change your mindset.

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

smh
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

come how old are u sef
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
ifenes:

Why are you dodging my question? Too tough for you Miss Intelligent?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
4everGod:

Why are you dodging my question? Too tough for you Miss Intelligent?
dont mind dem, athiests never can answer a single question u throw but they know how to ask foolish question, even after convincing them they refuse to accept. They know God is real but just dont want to accept him. Mr. Seun might have been hurt somewhere in his life and couldnt find anyone to hold for it or was expectin sometin to happen from God which didnt but decides to hold God at fault since he is the omnibenevolent
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by raphieMontella: 2:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
Take another example, lightening strikes a dead tree ( this example is from wikipedia article "problem of evil"- thanks to Mr. Seun) and sets d forest ablaze and in d forest is a fawn caught up in d fire and dies, do u blame God? Maybe u dont know dat God has given us control over all animals and so it is our duty to protect them, u dont expect God to come do d duty he gave to u and besides d lightening was following nature's instructions
if he cant save a kid from being struck with lightning...
How then does he work miracles?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by raphieMontella: 2:43am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
maybe u didnt know that d egyptians killed all d male child of d isrealites during d period of moses birth. The bible says what u sow is what u reap. Newton stated that " to every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" and by d way it was all d first born of egyptians (male only includin animals)

lies ooo
read romans,,,,stated pharaoh was predestined...to further buttress this point...
Read gen 15 and see how god had already planned the egyptians stay in egypt....

He wanted to flex his muscles to satisfy his ego
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

lies ooo
read romans,,,,stated pharaoh was predestined...to further buttress this point...
Read gen 15 and see how god had already planned the egyptians stay in egypt....

He wanted to flex his muscles to satisfy his ego
And who is dis one? Where did u shoot out from? So even read d bible? But how unfortunate, u read d bible to find faults, sorry o; this is d reason athiests might die without Christ...
And about d flexin muscle thing, maybe u forgot that our God is omniscient... He knows d future and past of everything (i know u know but wont admit it)
And please romans chapter what?

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

if he cant save a kid from being struck with lightning...
How then does he work miracles?
may God give u wisdom to think... That has notin to do with God; its ur responsibility to protect these animals because they are in our world, living with us and we make due with them everyday.
Also God works his miracles through men... So i wont be surprised if tomorrow u start peachin d gospel
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by raphieMontella: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
may God give u wisdom to think... That has notin to do with God; its ur responsibility to protect these animals because they are in our world, living with us and we make due with them everyday.
Also God works his miracles through men... So i wont be surprised if tomorrow u start peachin d gospel
is it not our responsibility to care for our sick? And give them drugs?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by raphieMontella: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
And who is dis one? Where did u shoot out from? So even read d bible? But how unfortunate, u read d bible to find faults, sorry o; this is d reason athiests might die without Christ...
And about d flexin muscle thing, maybe u forgot that our God is omniscient... He knows d future and past of everything (i know u know but wont admit it)
And please romans chapter what?
romans 9:17
i didnt create the bible brruh...
Truth hurts...
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

romans 9:17
i didnt create the bible brruh...
Truth hurts...
abi is ur brain leaking... Did u read it downwards. God shows mercy on whom he choses and makes sturbborn who ever he choses. He is God
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2016
raphieMontella:

is it not our responsibility to care for our sick? And give them drugs?
see question
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by trapQ: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is sentencing a murderer to death evil?
ifenes:

Was killing the first males of the Egyptians including animals Evil? Yes or No? Is your god not the same guy who came as jesus and said turn the other cheek?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Seun(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
There is something called LOGICAL ARGUMENT OF EVIL which is as follows:
1. If an omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent God exists then evil doesnt
2. There is evil in the world
3. Therefore an omnipotent God doesnt exist
Now, it would be obviously incomplete to put up an argument from evil without the Good; there fore i would like to put up one
LOGICAL ARGUMENT FROM GOOD is as follows:
1. If a devil exists then good does not
2. There is good in d world
3. Therefore a devil does not exist.
Now from d above logics, can we then say that both GOD AND DEVIL do not exist?
You've forgotten that the devil (as imagined by Christians) is not omnipotent. Thus, unlike God, he is unable to impose his desire universally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seun:

You've forgotten that the devil (as imagined by Christians) is not omnipotent. Thus, unlike God, he is unable to impose his desire universally.
good u took ur time. Well, the devil (Lucifer) is omnipresent, omnimalevolent. If he could take Christ up for temptation theb who is man? He definately can try imposing his desire and succeed, to certain limits because his main goal is to create evil in d hearts of men and to stand against God
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallvile, this is not evidence, but rather, argument.

And your second argument is flawed.

Premise 1: If Devil exists, then there cannot be good in the world
Premise 2: There is good in the world
Conclusion: Devil does not exist.
Flaw: Premise 1 is only valid if the Devil is Omnipotent and purely evil. Since the described devil is not omnipotent, Premise 1 is false and the entire argument is rendered useless.

trapQ:
Is sentencing a murderer to death evil?
Yes. If you knew what he was going to do and you had the means to stop him but you didn't do anything.

Besides, that's the least of God's evil acts. In another part of the bible, he also Kills an innocent man who tries to prevent an artifact of his from falling. Just because he's not from "the right tribe." that's murder with tribalistic motivation. Pure evil, I'd say.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Seun(m): 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
good u took ur time. Well, the devil (Lucifer) is omnipresent, omnimalevolent. If he could take Christ up for temptation theb who is man? He definately can try imposing his desire and succeed, to certain limits because his main goal is to create evil in the hearts of men and to stand against God
You know, I don't believe the devil exists. I just don't think the existence of good is what proves it. If Satan is not omnipotent then the existence of good doesn't prove that he doesn't exist. My reason for not believing Satan exists is the lack of any good evidence for his existence. Also, I understand that he was invented by the writers of scripture to take the blame for all bad things so that God wouldn't be blamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seun:
You know, I don't believe the devil exists. I just don't think the existence of good is what proves it. If Satan is not omnipotent then the existence of good doesn't prove that he doesn't exist. My reason for not believing Satan exists is the lack of any good evidence for his existence. Also, I understand that he was invented by the writers of scripture to take the blame for all bad things so that God wouldn't be blamed.
hhahahahaha please this is hilarious. So u think God and devil thing is like a movie or what? U would make a good athiest comedian seriously. D important thing to not here is dat God is omnibenevolent and the devil is omnimalevolent which can easily explain d place of good and evil... I am surprised u dont believe the devil exists. I pray u dont get to discover his existence through conviction from him
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by BayLord01(m): 10:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
I knw God exist as an atheist but which one is the god among all the gods worship by men

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
BayLord01:
I knw God exist as an atheist but which one is the god among all the gods worship by men
athiests always troping in to speak d same thing.
Let me ask u, what would u do if u discovered God has always been there
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by BayLord01(m): 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
athiests always troping in to speak d same thing.
Let me ask u, what would u do if u discovered God has always been there
Which of the god do u speak for pls? U can only defend the one u worship

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
BayLord01:
Which of the god do u speak for pls? U can only defend the one u worship
lol like seriously... Is dat a groupie of gods?
Well i serve d only living and ageless GOD Jehovah
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by BayLord01(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
lol like seriously... Is dat a groupie of gods?
Well i serve d only living and ageless GOD Jehovah
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
BayLord01:
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours

and who told u i dismiss other Gods (although i know they are false and cretaed by d devil) read my article
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by BayLord01(m): 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
and who told u i dismiss other Gods (although i know they are false and cretaed by d devil) read my article
Then only yours is right and others are your enemy, stop making a fool of yourself and close the thread

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
BayLord01:
Then only yours is right and others are your enemy, stop making a fool of yourself and close the thread
lol... Atheists always coming in to say same tin even if its stupid.
And who told u dats what this thread is all about
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by HCpaul(m): 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Seun:

Yet, their god created evil. But because he is 'their own god', he shouldn't be blame while his authority remains unquestionable.

Opting out of the delusional game is just the best answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The T-shirt I Wore That My Pastor Is....... (pic) / Book Of Luke. (Very Deep Words of JESUS) / First Sunday In The Year 2013: What Does It Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.