Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests (5074 Views)

Nothing Will Serve As Evidence For Gods Existence To An Atheist / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Medical Doctors, Atheism and Daily Evidence of Failed Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by dblackninja: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2016
I am still searching the thread to see the "Evidence" the op mentioned in the title of this thread. I am on the 3rd page abi na 4th pg, yet nothing undecided Smallville10 pls point me to the "evidence" thanks cry

1 Like

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
dblackninja:
I am still searching the thread to see the "Evidence" the op mentioned in the title of this thread. I am on the 3rd page abi na 4th pg, yet nothing undecided Smallville10 pls point me to the "evidence" thanks cry
please athiests u have no idea of what i am sayin should please stop quoting me...
If u know nothing abt the article on wikipedia titled 'problem of evil' then dont comment... Its was Mr. Se.un who tried proving God does not exist by referin me there so please dont quote me again
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Atheists are gettin it wrong... Both God and Devil are omnipotent, let me explain...
There is heaven, earth and underworld (hades). The devil has control over the underworld to certain levels, he then has full control over the earth and men therein but he then has no power what so ever over heaven.
God has power over all 3 worlds (realms)... The important realm here is earth wherein lucifer is omnipotent as well as ALMIGHTY GOD... That is d reason why the forces of good and evil is never balanced.
Mr. Seun thats what u need to know
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Seun(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Atheists are gettin it wrong... Both God and Devil are omnipotent, let me explain...
There is heaven, earth and underworld (hades). The devil has control over the underworld to certain levels, he then has full control over the earth and men therein but he then has no power what so ever over heaven.
God has power over all 3 worlds (realms)... The important realm here is earth wherein lucifer is omnipotent as well as ALMIGHTY GOD... That is d reason why the forces of good and evil is never balanced.
Where did you get this... "information" from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
Mr. Seun thats what u need to know
The biblical God right? What nonsense? angry
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

The biblical God right? What nonsense? angry
and here comes a muslim... Why use the word BIBLICAL GOD? God is God, maybe u muslims serve something else because i never differencated any God ( there is only one true God)
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seun:
Where did you get this... "information" from?
I speak with GOD and i have studied my bible and beyond d bible to a greater level... I am a paranormal investigator so i ought to read nd study

2 Likes

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Seun(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
I speak with GOD and i have studied my bible and beyond d bible to a greater level... I am a paranormal investigator so i ought to read nd study
Why should we believe your claim to speak with God when what you're saying contradicts what other people who 'spoke with God' said?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
and here comes a muslim... Why use the word BIBLICAL GOD? God is God, maybe u muslims serve something else because i never differencated any God ( there is only one true God)

Oh well! So you as a Christian, do you believe we worship the same God as Christians?

Virtually all Christians believe Muslims are not worshipping the one true God, are you trying to tell me that you are not one of them?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh well! So you as a Christian, do you believe we worship the same God as Christians?

Virtually all Christians believe Muslims are not worshipping the one true God, are you trying to tell me that you are not one of them?
and who told u ALL CHRISTIANS actually mean ALL CHRISTIANS... If u serve God then thats fine by me; there is only one true God but i dont know if u know another
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Seun:
Why should we believe your claim to speak with God when what you're saying contradicts what other people who 'spoke with God' said?
hmmm interesting, and what are d contradictions particularly
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
and who told u ALL CHRISTIANS actually mean ALL CHRISTIANS... If u serve God then thats fine by me; there is only one true God but i dont know if u know another

I understand your point, but still you haven't answered my question, maybe i should go straight to my point. Do you believe one can serve the one true God without acknowledging Jesus as God or perhaps as the son of god?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I understand your point, but still you haven't answered my question, maybe i should go straight to my point. Do you believe one can serve the one true God without acknowledging Jesus as God or perhaps as the son of god?
hahahaha now i think i understand u. Jesus is indeed d son of God; i know u would say whos d mother but its not by birth but by sacrifce he made.
I know muslims dont want to believe Jesus but let me ask, Accessin d lives and history of Jesus and Mohahmed, who do u think u can follow without doubt
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahaha now i think i understand u. Jesus is indeed d son of God; i know u would say whos d mother but its not by birth but by sacrifce he made.
I know muslims dont want to believe Jesus but let me ask, Accessin d lives and history of Jesus and Mohahmed, who do u think u can follow without doubt

undecided
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Smallville10:

What are u doing?

U claimed here

Smallville10:

That u never differentiated any God. That there is only one true God

Now u are telling him the difference between ur God and his using the Jesus analogy.

Did he tell u that he does not serve the one true God?

Unfortunately, his one true God is different from your one true God. Or can't u see it?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

What are u doing?

U claimed here

That u never differentiated any God. That there is only one true God

Now u are telling him the difference between ur God and his using the Jesus analogy.

Did he tell u that he does not serve the one true God?

Unfortunately, his one true God is different from your one true God. Or can't u see it?
are u insane? Look dont get me angry. IF u dont understand my post then dont quote me. I never differenciated any GOD... If u have reasoning mind u should understand that d problem between this two religions is Jesus. The muslims refused to accept that he is d son of God but i would let God do d conviction.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

undecided
its just question that need reasonable answer
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 7:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
its just question that need reasonable answer

Your post doesn't make sense and i see no reason why i should further reply you.

Oh well! Frank already pointed you confusion to you, and still you not ready to accept your error, instead you him replied with an insult. You are really Christ-like.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Your post doesn't make sense and i see no reason why i should further reply you.

Oh well! Frank already pointed you confusion to you, still you joy ready to accept, instead you reply him with an insult. You are really Christ-like.
u shouldnt have comment if it made no sense... I just wanted to hear from u; look at d life and words of mohamed on earth and then look at that of Jesus and tell me what keeps u believing in ur prophet and makes u move away from Jesus
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Seun(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
hmmm interesting, and what are d contradictions particularly
Sorry bro, but I don't think studying the contradictions between various views of reality that are all clearly wrong is a productive use of time.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by raphieMontella: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
abi is ur brain leaking... Did u read it downwards. God shows mercy on whom he choses and makes sturbborn who ever he choses. He is God

I said god predestined pharaoh..you said its a lie..
What you saying bruh?

Romans 9:17Good News Translation (GNT) 17 For the scripture says to the king of Egypt, “I made you king in order to use you to show my
power and to spread my fame over the whole
world.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
are u insane? Look dont get me angry. IF u dont understand my post then dont quote me. I never differenciated any GOD... If u have reasoning mind u should understand that d problem between this two religions is Jesus. The muslims refused to accept that he is d son of God but i would let God do d conviction.

The next time u insult me, I will slap ur face, u think everyone on Nairaland is as foolish as u are?

How did Muslims accept that Jesus is the son of God? Muslims don't believe Jesus is the son of God. Their God inspired them to see that as false teaching. To them you are the one foolishly accepting that Jesus is the son of God and u have refused to let go of such falsehood.

But your God inspired u to see Jesus as the son of God... How are these two Gods not different, except u mean that your God has personality problem.

NB: the next time u insult me on a thread, I will ensure u regret registering on Nairaland.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

The next time u insult me, I will slap ur face, u think everyone on Nairaland is as foolish as u are?

How did Muslims accept that Jesus is the son of God? Muslims don't believe Jesus is the son of God. Their God inspired them to see that as false teaching. To them you are the one foolishly accepting that Jesus is the son of God and u have refused to let go of such falsehood.

But your God inspired u to see Jesus as the son of God... How are these two Gods not different, except u mean that your God has personality problem.

NB: the next time u insult me on a thread, I will ensure u regret registering on Nairaland.
dont u ever tell me i will regret it... Abi are u insane? i dont blame u because u dont know who u are talkin to, because we meet online doesnt garantee u tellin me shit. Look behave o before i change ur life
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
Smallville10:
dont u ever tell me i will regret it... Abi are u insane? i dont blame u because u dont know who u are talkin to, because we meet online doesnt garantee u tellin me shit. Look behave o before i change ur life

If I slap u, u must repent from ur sin
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by promise10: 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Oh well! Frank already pointed you confusion to you, and still you not ready to accept your error, instead you him replied with an insult. You are really Christ-like.
Then run comot from this thread now!!
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by promise10: 9:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
frank317:

sin 1 - /sɪn/
noun
1. an immoral act considered to be a transgression
against divine law(God).

So, bro what exactly do you mean by the word "sin"? Committed against who? A non existent imaginary being?

Hope to hear how one can repent of the sin committed against a non existent imaginary being? I think that can make up my day.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2016
promise10:

sin 1 - /sɪn/
noun
1. an immoral act considered to be a transgression
against divine law(God).

So, bro what exactly do you mean by the word "sin"? Committed against who? A non existent imaginary being?

Hope to hear how one can repent of the sin committed against a non existent imaginary being? I think that can make up my day.

As usual, the joke is lost on u. The problem with u is that your brain is damned too small. No wonder Jesus loves u.
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Rilwayne001: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2016
promise10:

Then run comot from this thread now!!

Come and carry me comot undecided undecided
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

hahahaha. So do athiests now believe in repentance of sin?
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahaha. So do athiests now believe in repentance of sin?

Dullards every where...

Oh oh oh, infact that statement implies I am now born again. Infact saying. "if I slap u, u will repent from ur sin" makes me a pastor, can u now pay ur tithe to me?

Mumu
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
frank317:

Dullards every where...

Oh oh oh, infact that statement implies I am now born again. Infact saying. "if I slap u, u will repent from ur sin" makes me a pastor, can u now pay ur tithe to me?

Mumu
what is dis one sayin sef... Mtcheeeeew
Re: Evidence Of God's Existence- To All Athiests by frank317: 9:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Smallville10:
what is dis one sayin sef... Mtcheeeeew

Finally, ur useless thread should be closed.

U are obviously tooooo SMALL for the topic u raised

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should Pastors/ministries Sell Their Books And Messages? / All Nairaland Pastors Lets Go And Heal The Sick In Hospitals / Can You Believe In God Without Religion ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.