Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Issues With Hernia: Very Urgent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Issues With Hernia: Very Urgent (674 Views)

Hernia, Causes and Consequences / Any Herbal Cure/remedy For The Treatment Hernia / Operating Hernia In A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Issues With Hernia: Very Urgent by oraclefemi(m): 8:15am On Oct 14, 2009
Nairalanders, please i need advice on hernia, doctors did a test on my brother and found her had hernia after he reported slight pains in his testicles, it hasnt showed signs outside yet but he was told he wont go for surgery that an intensive use of antiboitics can make it go away , please is this true and how can hernia be treated ? we were made to believe it is at its early stages and that it was good that he noticed the pains early, i need you advice and pleasseeee

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Or Reduce Weight In One Week Revealled / Blocked Fellopian Tubes / Been Depressed,not Too Worry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.