Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) (44887 Views)

Woman Brutalizes 8-Year-Old Boy In Badagry Over Witchcraft Accusation (Photo) / Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by dhamstar(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
O
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by DTOBS(m): 7:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order... She deserve same treatment
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
nedu2000:
On judgement day,
GOD: look I have over a trillion cases to deal with so if you know you're a Nigerian move to my left,don't waste my time.

NIGERIANS: but dear Lord,it's our leaders,our poverty

GOD: are you poorer than Liberians?somalians? Were your leaders any worse than what I hitler,stalin,donald trump(lol)?
"Love your neighbour as yourself" is the summary of any my commandants mark 12:31.Do you need to be rich to do that? Go rot in hell

Yeh!!! Who unchained this one?grin
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by bentlywills(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
This happened in Lagos
Do you need a Demon to tell she is youloba undecided
mencade5:
Its either she is yor-rubber or biaraud
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Elkay3: 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2016
30 seconds of anger can land you into jail for 30 years. Now, please where are the Human Rights Activists? Even though we all should be human rights activists in our own little capacity.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Aroh48(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
Fear woman.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Kgdavid(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
just a few inches away from ending that poor girls life... this case should be treated as attempted murder
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by luckyz4rea(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2016
I don't know of other western world but why is Africa, especially Nigerians always treating maids as animals?

They make them dress differently from their children and them, to show they are maids. worse they beat and brutalize them.

I have witnessed a lot of these whilst growing up in my neighborhood!
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by nextprince: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
bentlywills:
This happened in Lagos
Do you need a Demon to tell she is youloba undecided
Na lie, na all those flattiees from the yeast wey dey "develope" Lasgidi get that kind wicked mind grin. Had it been this were to be in the north, u would have seen all these frustrated ugwu exporters making their usual funny noise upandan grin.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by fortunateice(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2016
This earth and it's cruelty... The days where things are outlooked, we want justice
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
Some people are just crazy and wicked, I hope she rots in jail
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by armadeo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
I still blame the parents who climb themselves without any idea of how to train or even feed thier kids.

Particularly in a society that doesn't give a f.

That being said I think some humans are demons wearing flesh suits. Why do his to another person, is it by force to have her work for you.

If she can't do the work send her back. If you can't treat her like your own you don't deserve her.

I remember once I went out and saw a family eating fish. They left the head for the small girl who I k we was thier maid.

Not boasting but when I do family outings you will nogtknow the maid from the kids. people assume she's a younger sister.

That's how it should be cos I know of t This dame called karma and she ain't called a bitch for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by muller101(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
olaolulazio:
Igbos
in Lagos? Looks like Igbos are the real owner of lagos.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by vicben27(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Perilous times we live in
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by muller101(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2016
Cutehector:
Afonjas. Na dem na... demonic people
bigots are here already.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by VictorRomanov: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
she should be charged for domestic violence and attempted murder. cutting someone on the wrist is tantamount to attempting to kill the person.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by muller101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
East will blame west. West will blame east. This means. We now know the two most corrupt tribes in Nigeria.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by YhungPablo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
Lagos madam and maid beating Re like ...pls EPP me add DAT man meme pix join
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by danot1030: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
without reading to even check the name as to ascertain the tribe, i can bet that the woman would either be an Igbo woman or Kenya. They are the ones capable such heinous acts.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
Moral Of This Tragic Episode: Never send your loved ones to any of your relations place to stay or work. This is tragic. :/
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by gimboo81: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
This woman is inhuman
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by milytoh(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2016
buhari ke ije?
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by stuffs4me(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2016
Women are by far the most wicked beings on earth.

The most painful part is that all those women activists will turn a blind eye to it because it's a maid as if maids are not humans. This also shows that most of those women activists are not sincere. They are mostly heartbroken man haters who are only looking for ways to vilify men and paint men in bad light.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Henon: 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2016
Though we are not in the Amazon, some people are more barbaric than the cannibals there.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ABEngine(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2016
Women, the buck of the worlds problems commence at their feet. If I dey lie ask Adam, Eve must have proposed that apple and he tried to refuse only to be blackmailed of doing it with the animals in the Garden.

This woman should consider her child be treated in equal or more grievous manner. Nothing eludes Karma
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2016
This is Why I say an average black man is wicked due to his imperative black culture. Quote me any where
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2016
Recession or no recession, This is Why I say an average black man is wicked due to his imperative black culture. Quote me any where
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by ABEngine(m): 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2016
armadeo:
I still blame the parents who climb themselves without any idea of how to train or even feed thier kids.

Particularly in a society that doesn't give a f.

That being said I think some humans are demons wearing flesh suits. Why do his to another person, is it by force to have her work for you.

If she can't do the work send her back. If you can't treat her like your own you don't deserve her.

I remember once I went out and saw a family eating fish. They left the head for the small girl who I k we was thier maid.

Not boasting but when I do family outings you will nogtknow the maid from the kids. people assume she's a younger sister.

That's how it should be cos I know of t This dame called karma and she ain't called a bitch for no reason.

I wouldn't say the bolded. We abhor abortion and cannot do without that fruit. As a function of their level of education, the girls parents may have agreed to the beautiful pleas of that wicked woman to release their child to her with hopes of a better future in Lagos.

it turns out Lagos isn't the promise land much dreamed of for some.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by wawale(m): 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2016
This kind of act ll still be rampant as long as we let wicked madam go unpunished.She is animal in human skin & she should be treated as such.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Lawcurrent(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2016
That woman is a living Vampire embarassed
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by AfroKnight: 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
Naija wives have the tendency to be wicked to maids. They treat them like slaves.
Re: Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) by Fingesi(m): 8:50pm On Sep 26, 2016
We use to refer to women as weaker vessels. But sometimes what we see some of these sets we call weaker vessels do e, you'll have a change of mind. The day the house girl will turn against that woman, i pity her. I pity those wicked oga and madam out there. For surely judgement of God shall come upon them if the don't repent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Storms Club 57 In Lagos, Arrests Many Clubbers, Seizes Cars / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos / Lady Stabbed To Death In Anambra During Morning Exercise. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.