Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out (24983 Views)

Sights From The University Of Ilorin / University Of Ilorin Is A Terrorist Organisation - ASUU / MTN Concert At University Of Ilorin; Few Students Show-up - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Peteragan(m): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2016
I don't understand wht list is this when did they call for screening like the rest or is it only the online screening that they did pls help me with d right info i have waited for this for a long time 7yrs
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Donnetimmy(m): 11:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Actually the thing is Unilorin reserve the 'big courses' for the long legged ones usually the Muslims. Christians are usually admitted quite alright but prestigious courses like medcine, Law, engineering etc are mostly dominated by Moslems. The admission process is just not transparent at all, it is based on who you know with very little or no regard for merit. That's another form of corruption.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Nathkem01(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pls when will lasu release their own admission list??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by vikky2056(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
congrats to d admitted ones oopo
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Peteragan:
I don't understand wht list is this when did they call for screening like the rest or is it only the online screening that they did pls help me with d right info i have waited for this for a long time 7yrs
and all those years you still chosed ilorin bah?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Antina(f): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
kendupully:
The long awaited first list is finally out.

Step To Unilorin Check Admission List
Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php

1. Enter your Login detail
2. Your admission status will pop out

Pls what am I gonna need to check the admission list?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by mamaafrik(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
princewaldex:
I haven't got any sms yet guyz but one of my friend said he has gotten his own.... Hmmmmsad
when were you invited for the screening and through what means??
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Terye(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donnetimmy:
Actually the thing is Unilorin reserve the 'big courses' for the long legged ones usually the Muslims. Christians are usually admitted quite alright but prestigious courses like medcine, Law, engineering etc are mostly dominated by Moslems. The admission process is just not transparent at all, it is based on who you know with very little or no regard for merit. That's another form of corruption.
Wrong information. Medicine as at last year and the year before had more xtian than muslims. The course rep of the two sets na my persin and I saw the lists of students. Stop lying abeg!
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Rilwayne001: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

Does that your friend have Adbul something as the surname, or Mohammed or Ibrahim as you can see from the samples uploaded here? If not, na O.Y.O be him case. Never seen a more religion-biased school in my life before, despite the school not situated in the core north.

Nigga, please shut up or maybe you should channel your brain to your hands and make something reasonable with it.. Who told you that they are only considering Muslims names and religious affiliation?

Fool, below is a igbo boy who is a Christian from another region that is not even southwest or north.

Now say some other foolish things angry angry mumu

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Nigga, please shut up or maybe you should channel your brain to your hands and make something reasonable with it.. Who told you that they are only considering Muslims names and religious affiliation?

Fool, below is a igbo boy who is a Christian from another region that is not even southwest or north.

Allow him they consider Muslim and so. Go and die. Its not located in Enugu. Its Kwara. What do he mean by core north. Let him go to southwest and see whether Muslim are present or not. Religious intolerance everywhere.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Sheggy13(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You must be really stupid if all you've got to counter my points is using foul words. I've got my opinions and observations which I've made and that shouldn't be any of your headache. FYI, I'm from the South West and not Igbo and there are always few exceptions to the rules in every scenario.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Terye(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

You must be really stupid if all you've got to counter my points is using fowl words. I've got my opinions and observations which I've made and that shouldn't be any of your headache. FYI, I'm from the South West and not Igbo and there are always few exceptions to the rules in every scenarios.
well, your opinion and observation is bias. You just showed you are totally clueless of the admission process. Try visit the school and see things for yourself rather than you spitting here. Peace !
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by GMbuharii: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sheggy13:

You must be really stupid if all you've got to counter my points is using fowl words. I've got my opinions and observations which I've made and that shouldn't be any of your headache. FYI, I'm from the South West and not Igbo and there are always few exceptions to the rules in every scenarios.

oh,you are here zombieing around,abi..lolss..chai! see as that guy finish you left right center grin

fowl words kò,pépéyé adjectival clause ni.. grin grin

good luck to the jambites o..

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by PMB007: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
kendupully:
The long awaited first list is finally out.

Step To Unilorin Check Admission List
Visit https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/login.php

1. Enter your Login detail
2. Your admission status will pop out

what is d username n password, pls ?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Morcash01(m): 1:39am On Sep 28, 2016
has any direct entry aspirant been given admission ,somebody should answer please angryhas any direct entry aspirant been given admission ,somebody should answer please
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Morcash01(m): 1:45am On Sep 28, 2016
because what I saw after log in was"utme screening main menu"
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
please i have been offered admission at the school portal...but i've got no message....hope no problem?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Hawlahscho:

You're just opening mouth, air just gushing out.
Don't mind him
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Stevsun: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Please am really confused about this now and I need suggestion or opinions from you....am in Bida polytechnic now,just finished HND 1 programm,next semester I will be in HND 2...actually i obtained D.E form to university of ilorin this year and I was given admission...the whole point is,should I leave poytechnic for university or is there anything I can do not to loose the admission....please help out.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by MhizVeronica(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sheggy13:

Does that your friend have Adbul something as the surname, or Mohammed or Ibrahim as you can see from the samples uploaded here? If not, na O.Y.O be him case. Never seen a more religion-biased school in my life before, despite the school not situated in the core north.

Let me say what you said is totally wrong cos her surname is Abdulrahmon nd she is from ogun state

What i think is that the list contain 90% of their remedial student

Let her just hope for the best in the supplementary list buh Unilorin is partial in their admission
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by MhizVeronica(f): 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Donnetimmy:

Exactly...........They are not transparent in their admission processes
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by sexyellency(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mr. man shut ur godamn stinking mouth up and stop spewing trash!!! Unilorin admit various candidates from different tribes, state, country and religion. you failing d post utme doesn't give u d gut to talk bad about d school. go and read ur books if u want to b here, we don't admit dullards like u coz we're #betterbyfar.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
MhizVeronica:

Exactly...........They are not transparent in their admission processes
Hi. Wat always happen wen u eat 2 much beans or 2 much eggs?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Sheggy13(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
sexyellency:
Mr. man shut ur godamn stinking mouth up and stop spewing trash!!! Unilorin admit various candidates from different tribes, state, country and religion. you failing d post utme doesn't give u d gut to talk bad about d school. go and read ur books if u want to b here, we don't admit dullards like u coz we're #betterbyfar.
Are you sure you're ok kid? When I finished my first degree, I'm sure you were still rolling tyre on the streets with your mates. So direct your advice to yourself.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by sexyellency(m): 6:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Sheggy13:

Are you sure you're ok kid? When I finished my first degree, I'm sure you were still rolling tyre on the streets with your mates. So direct your advice to yourself.
If truly what you said is true, I'm totally disappointed in u. how can a graduate be thinking like a jambite? you knw nothing about Unilorin buh ur gullibility makes u believe d whole crap and shit you're told about d better by far institution. I don't give a damn abt when you're done with ur degree. it's not all about how far but how well. I'll advice you to retake jamb coz you're a disgrace to d alumni of ur institution.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Terye(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Sheggy13:

Here they come! Lolx. With the story.
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Lacomb(m): 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Please what documents are my supposed to upload, trying to help my sister, I saw only the o Level first sitting. Is that th only one to be uploaded?
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by muba4huss(m): 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2016
please I need urgent answer...is jamb direct entry slip still the DE result?.when I was trying to upload my documents I came across D E result. thanks
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by muba4huss(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lacomb:
Please what documents are my supposed to upload, trying to help my sister, I saw only the o Level first sitting. Is that th only one to be uploaded?
u will upload the state of origin cert.waec and jamb result
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by walegee(m): 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
faruq37:
please i have been offered admission at the school portal...but i've got no message....hope no problem?
no problem at all
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by MATEX30: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2016
Unilorin admission list is out, i have been offered my own admission, click here to see how you can check your own admission status too - http://www.lautechnaija.com/unilorin-admission-list-is-out-check-status/
Re: University Of Ilorin 2016/2017 Admission List Is Out by Admiralos(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
CONTACT US TODAY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ali Bukar Maina Developed An Algorithm For Finding Missing People / United Kingdom Blacklists Nigerian Universities / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.