Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture (1270 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / My ATM Card's Security Code Is 666 / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture by Easyman247(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2016
I was going through the Techo launch picture galleries from Dubai when I found this, what was it for? Seriously am not the type that find something wrong in everything but this is just absolutely different. For God sake!

First of all if Tecno use of the word beauty and the beast is just an advertisement, what about the three lamp standing with the Inscription '6' on each one? Was it just a mere coincidence?

We all know Tecno was launching two phones code named 6 and 6+, so how come the third 6? And what is the connection with the beast?
It's number 666 mark of the beast.

http://www.leapfame.com/topic/6233/was-tecno-actually-promoting-the-666-mark-of-beast-see-pictures
Re: Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture by trapQ: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2016
They know fully well what they're doing. Its no mistake.
Re: Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 26, 2016
Yes o
Its the beast
Satan has seen that the crazy conspiracy theorists on YouTube are not generating enough traffic
So, he has hired Tecno to run an ad campaign for him
Re: Was Tecno Actually Promoting The 666? Mark Of Beast? See Picture by IIjulius(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just can't imagine what techno is after... But with what I can see on the image .I can say they are promoting 666.

Hey guys what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

How A God Used A 419 To Answer The Prayer Of A Nairalander / The Obvious Consequences Of RAPE- Lawful, Or Unlawful. / Leave The Devil Alone Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.