Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Leave The Devil Alone Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leave The Devil Alone Today (1286 Views)

What Is It Like To Attempt To Leave The Jehovah's Witness Religion ? / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys,

The subject almost carries the machination advertisers use to ask us to use their products like..."have you drank your alomo today" grin

Have you 'binded' and cast the devil today? What about binding all the people that have tied your destiny, the demons, witches and wizard, principality and powers?

We do many things to fix our lives. This afternoon, a guy who got a really messed up life came talking about his experiences over time. Since we share inclination towards spiritual things, we got to be friends. He is an Akwa-Ibom man. They are notorious psychic practitioners.

This dude sure has some people from the 'other side' after him which if I should share here, a lot of things will go wrong. Long story short: he is under a spell of some serious psychic attacks (Witches and some envious co-workers at the office) if he had met one of those atheist out there, maybe he would have been ridiculed cos his experience is out of this world and unbelievable.

Before mankind learnt to predict the weather, we had all manner of explanation about how the rain comes about (am sure you know one or two). After those dark years of guess work, mankind discovered the principle of 'Cause'...we learnt about evaporation and how it all works...and now we can 'form' prophets and even God by doing what people in the 'dark ages' would have dismissed as "only God..." by predicting the weather.

To be Continued very shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by LotusFan: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
I like smiley
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
As I was saying, my friend really needed help. He was concerned that of all people, why do the witches chose to torment him? As for the guys planting charms in his office, why? He has prayed and fasted all prayer and fasting to be done, yet this issue lingers.

There are ways out there to address these problems. Some are likened to window-dressing the problem, some simply stop the symptoms only and not the problem, and some solve them. 'Binding and Casting' the devil falls into one of the categories of solution above.

Then of all the obedience to the word of God believers do, prayers, fasting, glorifying God, Tithing etc, why would God allow a 'Holy' person as my friend and host of 'Holy' others around the world to pass through problems in the hands of the devil? What happened to the promises of the new covenant? Why would people be born with male and female organs at the same time and God will hate Gays and lesbians? Why would an 'innocent baby be born blind? Why don't manner fall from the heaven to the poor? Why would God not answer his name as he promised when called upon? Before an attempt to answer that is done let's look at this:

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
We all carry the seed to all our problems weather we think so or not.This has nothing to do with you believing in Jesus, God or atheism.

The thing is even if you are one of the red blood cells of Jesus, one of the strands of Mohammed's beard or the Spagetti Monster itself, you cannot exempt yourself from the reality and play of the law of Cause and Effect. This Law doesn't matter if it's written or not. Just look around honestly and see, it is the only thing that there is. No man is free of it.

There is a part of us which is actually a seed. It is this part of us that makes all events that relate to us possible. From this seed, is derived the shape of our heads, our habits, family, enemies and our destiny. Let's put it this way: the 'program' that warrants a "random" dog to bite you for instance got its code from this seed inside you. ( let's call this seed 'the Source code'). You started it, probably not that day, but some other point in time....Time!

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
We like to say "nothing happens for nothing", but we disregard this truth when it comes to taking responsibility for our actions (known and unknown).

The teachings of Christianity and other religions pretty much relegates the average person to a blame-maker out of ignorance. The devil and his bandits are names the source of all woes and never the person.

It is known that we carry the seed of all possible events with us as one of the faculties of the body. This Seed body is like a computer code which begins to run when the condition is right or triggered.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Now the Question is: how did my Christian friend started a problem with witches? Why does an innocent baby come without hands and legs? how do believers live in hunger despite their "...mouths shall be filled with good things"?

Answer: Past lives! It is here that all the stubborn seeds of our problems emanate from. This is where science and mainstream religion is yet to catch up with, even at that, truth has a way of humbling us...like your child telling you he was your dad when he was big and stuff...

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Ranchhoddas: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
What was the first effect? What was the cause of the first effect?
Cause and effect has to terminate at some point right? Else we'll be looking at an infinite regress of causes and effects.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

Cause and effect has to terminate at some point right?
Else we'll be looking at an infinite regress of causes and effects.

you seem to be doing less talking and more lurking these days
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Ranchhoddas: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you seem to be doing less talking and more lurking these days
Hehehe...
I just tire for everything mehn. Hoping to get my groove back soon.
Thanks for your concern...
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by CAPSLOCKED: 11:01pm On Nov 19, 2017

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE OP TO DROP HIS MOST VALID POINT(S).. undecided
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

...more like saying "if God created heaven and earth, where did he lived?"

Answer: Time, Cause 'heaven' are all elements of the 'world's of creation'. They exist in world's that have to be created. This is the place Billy.onaire refers to as the hologram. This means outside of the hologram is another region of reality which is not ruled by cause and effect and the laws of physics and metaphysics do not hold sway there. No up no down, no male no female etc.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

PATIENTLY WAITING FOR THE OP TO DROP HIS MOST VALID POINT(S).. undecided

Sir cool down smiley. If you can dig along and between the lines already, you will be greater.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
The principle of past life and reincarnation answers the questions about the mercies and goodness of God which (often seem to fail) and likewise his justice. It explains why despite praying in the name of Jesus or Allah and after repenting of all sins, calamity will still befall one. Success does not depend on which God you follow, just know one or two of the laws of life, fulfil them and bob's your uncle!

In the case of my friend, he had practised the dark arts in his past life, it explains why they came back to him for a continuation even though he refuses. He had used spiritual powers to oust people off their positions and lives in previous life times, and now he is struggling for his. This is the justice of God that cannot fail if we must call it so. But actually it's just simple case of the machine of life working perfectly fine.

When it's payback time, their is no need to flaunt your religion at it, it won't work. There is no "God abeg" no binding and casting. It steals its way through in the most clever and exacting manner. It doesn't bother if you are a man of God or otherwise. This is why religious countries can pray everlastingly but will not get much done while causative countries succeed and are "blessed".

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:

About the termination of cause and effect, you have heard of the 8 symbol-of infinity. Only movement out of the region of hologram ends it, else no escape. We need Cause and effect else the sun will get too hot, the earth might collapse etc. It's what keeps things in place and balance.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
"God is not deceived, whatever a man sows, that shall he reap" this is bitter and hard, but it is comforting to find answers to the "WHYs" of life. Capslocked, hope you got the. Message this time.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Ranchhoddas: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2017
chieveboy:

...more like saying "if God created heaven and earth, where did he lived?"

Answer: Time, Cause 'heaven' are all elements of the 'world's of creation'. They exist in world's that have to be created. This is the place Billy.onaire refers to as the hologram. This means outside of the hologram is another region of reality which is not ruled by cause and effect and the laws of physics and metaphysics do not hold sway there. No up no down, no male no female etc.
If not cause and effect then what?
What holds outside the hologram?
How do you know?
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Ranchhoddas: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2017
chieveboy:

About the termination of cause and effect, you have heard of the 8 symbol-of infinity. Only movement out of the region of hologram ends it, else no escape. We need Cause and effect else the sun will get too hot, the earth might collapse etc. It's what keeps things in place and balance.
Where does the hologram end?
Death?
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 8:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
If not cause and effect then what?

The closest word for it is that 'things just are'. I lie if I say I can explain it to you.

What holds outside the hologram?
same as above. Indescribable!

How do you know?

Via a technique called 'soul travel'. 'soul' is the only entity which can go there. Note some people go for 'astral projection' or astral travel, but then, there is an understanding to be done:

'Astral' is actually an adjective for a particular region or hemisphere just as we have 'physical'. So Astral is not an entity but Soul is. In astral projection, you are only limited to the astral sphere...not even up to the Causal Sphere talk more of the Soul Sphere. A spec of 'hair' of soul can burn off the whole of earth to ashes.

Note how I quote the term 'hair'. Soul has no hair in a sense. It's just a matter of saying. "As a matter of saying" is what people use to describe what's in the high regions of the universe. Description is not usually accurate, because of cultural intranslatability and indescribability...thanks to the limitations of words and fact that humans are minute compared to other creations and realities out there.

Hence if you ask someone "how did you know?" the best answer you should get is: "try finding out for yourself". This is not to keep a secret from you, but because unlike religion, the best teacher is experience. Only personal experience can explain things better. That's why students go for experiments and Internship...

Experience is how God ordained that souls learn, and not through belief like "believe in me" no! If you are told there is a Jehovah, God doesn't want you to just believe, he wants you to see Jehovah face to face and then you can know for sure. This is why atheists are better off spiritually in a certain sense. God understands the futility of belief better...Belief or "believe" is usually the tool for deception and spiritual death. It has its uses though.

Interestingly, you are Soul, Souls have right of knowledge any time any day regardless of their station in life. If you ask for truth regarding any subject and you are simply doing so for the sake of that truth and not to gain a following or power or self enrichment... you just wanna know ( like a child), you will get it. Just ask before you sleep. Persist, surf the net in research (for starters), one night, you will think you are awake viewing your answers not knowing you have had a soul travel experience, and then you wake up smiling...this is one of the many ways truth comes to a seeker...and some times it shakes you the bleep up, cos you may find out a lot of scandalous facts.

Cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Death?

Nope.

If you project through any element of the hologram, you are surely gonna find yourself in it.

What are those elements?

Physical body ( you know this one)

Astral body (this is a sphere and as well as a body you use for feelings, emotions)

Causal body (A Sphere and the body that stores all information as cause and supplies them as reaction)

Mental body ( Sphere and a body for memory, thoughts. A body and sphere where all things are in symbols, shapes, mathematical formula)

So as you can see your life here is actually a projection into four different Spheres at the same time. In this projection, your wear bodies which correspond to the spheres within the hologram right now.

To stop or get out the hologram, you simply drop all these bodies in 'deaths'. Actually, you have to earn the right to drop them all finally, cos you were made to wear them for a reason. It's an adventure game where you earn coins and loose them (depending on what you did). You must earn the maximal coin required to 'top the league'. That coin is called 'love'. This is another subject. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by haylegbede1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hi all, I like this topic. Would like to share my views on some of these issues.

If I am not mistaken you said when a soul gets outside the hologram the natural law of cause and effect ceases

Well, I like to think otherwise. Of course there might be a plane of this nature where all is one and there are no such thing as male or female and all like that. I don't question th existence .

What I kind of have a problem with is the issue of a soul moving outside the hologram. I think all humans will keep coming back to this world through reincarnation till forever. As we sourjorn we grow and learn , we come back through reincarnation and continue ,with the law of cause and effect it is very possible to distinctively experience your heaven and hell. here on earth. I believe we are in this world to grow it and that each of us (at a point)will get to a stage wher there is spiritual enlightenment and everything will be good. If we say there is a point when our souls leaves this world and the hologram(probably after living in truth/light) we will also be implying that there will come a stage where a lot of souls if not all will leave the hologram and when this happens earth will just be there useles without humans.
If its a lot of englightened souls that leave the hologram then it means earth will be full of darkness/souls that know no truth/evil
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hi, thanks for your perspective. To get quick response nest time, I suggest you quote someone if you know how to as I amm just seeing this.

haylegbede1:
Hi all, I like this topic. Would like to share my views on some of these issues.

If I am not mistaken you said when a soul gets outside the hologram the natural law of cause and effect ceases

For this discussion, You can think of the hologram as a simple device placed before the eye of soul like a piece of glass which creates it's own realities.

Well, I like to think otherwise. Of course there might be a plane of this nature where all is one and there are no such thing as male or female and all like that. I don't question th existence .

Actually all is already one. No male and female, a soul is a soul, period. Their are female bodies and male bodies though, and you can continue this duality-tagging on anything which has an opposite...will explain later.

What I kind of have a problem with is the issue of a soul moving outside the hologram. I think all humans will keep coming back to this world through reincarnation till forever.

As I said earlier, everything is already one even in the hologram (since it is subjective). What this means is that it all depends on the observer of whatever reality he/she is viewing within the hologram. Consequently, this means 'forever' is contained in a jiffy. Am not sure if you understand what am saying, but "forever" is 'Now'...read on if you don't get it.

Secondly about this
I think all humans will keep coming back to this world through reincarnation til.

Note that "humans" are just one of the many 'soul-carriers' which incarnate...animals, plants and minerals too are 'soul-carriers' as humans.

Incarnation is only possible in 'time'. Time is not reality in that it too is subjective..."1 'o' clock" depends on were you live on the globe...(hope you get the drift?). Time is a phenomena made into existence by 'Space'. Space and Time are all measuring units of 'Matter'. 'Matter' is what became of what I will label 'sub-quantum' unit of atom...or 'light and sound' after it hit the membrane of the hologram.

So the hologram is simply a membrane which contains a stock of all images ( or realities) which comes to life or seem to come to life when observed. It's a clever technology. Cartoonists I think come very close to recreate this technology. The closest about how the hologram works is if you have ever used a VR device.

What am I aiming at? Reincarnation is simply 'doing time'. You only find 'Time' if you care to...only if you concur to its reality by reasoning in spatial terms ( "tomorrow", "yesterday", "far", "near" "up", "down" "future" etc). If you still don't catch the drift: the year 2089 exists even now...it is not waiting to be born or happen including all its possible events. 1250 BC too exists now.

As we sourjorn we grow and learn , we come back through reincarnation and continue ,with the law of cause and effect it is very possible to distinctively experience your heaven and hell. here on earth.

I will prescribe the movie "Matrix". May I leak it to you that the movie was inspired by 'Ascended Masters'. These 'guys' do leave their footprints occasionally when occupants of the hologram need a way to follow. The Hologram is a school and when it purpose is done, it becomes useless and destroyed, after all, life existed before its creation.

I believe we are in this world to grow it and that each of us (at a point)will get to a stage wher there is spiritual enlightenment and everything will be good.

The hologram isn't home unfortunately. Within the hologram, their places marked 'war zone' 'rest zone' 'boiling pot' 'paradise' etc. Earth is 'war zone'. No matter how nice things get here, it is designed to be destroyed again. Other planets may be safer, but not forever...everything here is temporal, afterall it is artificial of some sorts. True reality exists only outside the hologram.

If we say there is a point when our souls leaves this world and the hologram(probably after living in truth/light) we will also be implying that there will come a stage where a lot of souls if not all will leave the hologram and when this happens earth will just be there useles without humans.
If its a lot of englightened souls that leave the hologram then it means earth will be full of darkness/souls that know no truth/evil

Someday earth will be no more. Mars for instance used to be a nice place. Catastrophes forced it's occupants underground. Outside or beyond the hologram is Souls true home, why would any soul fancy being trapped in the hologram?
Answer: because it is caught in the illusion and had forgotten about its true home and what it (soul) is. Only a true cry for help can help.

Sorry about the length and any errors. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by haylegbede1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
chieveboy:
Hi, thanks for your perspective. To get quick response nest time, I suggest you quote someone if you know how to as I amm just seeing this.

For this discussion, You can think of the hologram as a simple device placed before the eye of soul like a piece of glass which creates it's own realities.

Actually all is already one. No male and female, a soul is a soul, period. Their are female bodies and male bodies though, and you can continue this duality-tagging on anything which has an opposite...will explain later.

As I said earlier, everything is already one even in the hologram (since it is subjective). What this means is that it all depends on the observer of whatever reality he/she is viewing within the hologram. Consequently, this means 'forever' is contained in a jiffy. Am not sure if you understand what am saying, but "forever" is 'Now'...read on if you don't get it.

Secondly about this

Note that "humans" are just one of the many 'soul-carriers' which incarnate...animals, plants and minerals too are 'soul-carriers' as humans.

Incarnation is only possible in 'time'. Time is not reality in that it too is subjective..."1 'o' clock" depends on were you live on the globe...(hope you get the drift?). Time is a phenomena made into existence by 'Space'. Space and Time are all measuring units of 'Matter'. 'Matter' is what became of what I will label 'sub-quantum' unit of atom...or 'light and sound' after it hit the membrane of the hologram.

So the hologram is simply a membrane which contains a stock of all images ( or realities) which comes to life or seem to come to life when observed. It's a clever technology. Cartoonists I think come very close to recreate this technology. The closest about how the hologram works is if you have ever used a VR device.

What am I aiming at? Reincarnation is simply 'doing time'. You only find 'Time' if you care to...only if you concur to its reality by reasoning in spatial terms ( "tomorrow", "yesterday", "far", "near" "up", "down" "future" etc). If you still don't catch the drift: the year 2089 exists even now...it is not waiting to be born or happen including all its possible events. 1250 BC too exists now.

I will prescribe the movie "Matrix". May I leak it to you that the movie was inspired by 'Ascended Masters'. These 'guys' do leave their footprints occasionally when occupants of the hologram need a way to follow. The Hologram is a school and when it purpose is done, it becomes useless and destroyed, after all, life existed before its creation.

The hologram isn't home unfortunately. Within the hologram, their places marked 'war zone' 'rest zone' 'boiling pot' 'paradise' etc. Earth is 'war zone'. No matter how nice things get here, it is designed to be destroyed again. Other planets may be safer, but not forever...everything here is temporal, afterall it is artificial of some sorts. True reality exists only outside the hologram.

Someday earth will be no more. Mars for instance used to be a nice place. Catastrophes forced it's occupants underground. Outside or beyond the hologram is Souls true home, why would any soul fancy being trapped in the hologram?
Answer: because it is caught in the illusion and had forgotten about its true home and what it (soul) is. Only a true cry for help can help.

Sorry about the length and any errors. Thanks.

You have really thrown light on a lot of things here, now I think I have grabbed the concept of the hologram(something like a veil,mirror and mirage all togeda if I interpreted right).

Just today, whille going through some old thread here on NL I discovered that the movie matrix might have contained some infomation that I definately missed cause I was real young when I saw the movie so I guess I was only interested in the action(shooting and killing and all those dodging bullets lol). I will go get the movie and see what I can phantom from it. Thanks

I have heard people say that having sex during astral projection is the best thing, what dis brings to my knowledge is that , there must be two different sex organs to have sex hence the soul carries a gender, male or female. Are yu trying to say that naturally soul is neither male nor female but we may choose to 'genderlise' it according to our wish or something?

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 12:12am On Jan 31, 2018
haylegbede1:

I have heard people say that having sex during astral projection is the best thing, what dis brings to my knowledge is that , there must be two different sex organs to have sex hence the soul carries a gender, male or female.

There is such a thing as the 'astral. Counterpart'. Everything has its astral counterpart. Think of this existence between Astral Counterparts and physical things as the relationship between a person for instance and his shadow while walking. There can't be the shadow without the person. This is how physical things work. Physical things are the shadow of the astral.

Are yu trying to say that naturally soul is neither male nor female but we may choose to 'genderlise' it according to our wish or something?

Yes. Even at the biological or "genderlised" state, the outwardly manifested gender does not necessarily stipulate the actual gender of the body soul is using in time, as in the case of lesbians and gays. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by etiboy250: 1:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Bro can we talk privately please, I really need to talk to u. You can get me on 07016041689 or sunjoetienne250@gmail.com. waiting thanks
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Death?

You are in for a long post cos l haven't written in a while and will be exercising...

Understand this hologram thingy, it is basically Reality as Projected, which is 'non-existent' until someone is watching it. This reality is subject to a Point of View (PoV) or Point of Reference (PoR) within the worlds of PoVs aka Hologramic worlds aka Worlds of Interests, aka Worlds of Duality and so on, where anything depends on you the viewer.

Projection means viewing anything, like deciding to Look by giving Attention to anything. As you do so, that thing you are looking at is manifested wether on Earth (your PoV) or on the dimension where thoughts originate which is basically the Quantum state of that thing or Mental plane (call it spiritual plane if you like).

Now you may ask why does a chair remains a chair without disappearing since you are not looking. Matter finds 'solidity' in our dimension so much that our dimension it self is an Observer or a Projector as well as us. A friend who is a friend of someone who worked in one of the US secret Space programs for interacting with aliens expressed the surprise of one of such aliens visitors at how our manifestations or chairs etc do not disappear back to Oblivion once you stopped looking at it. They think it is amazing and miraculous!

This takes you to the subject of thought. What is thought? It is simply the quantum equivalent or reality of whatever you are thinking or seeing. Thinking is Observation or Projection or Creation, just that, on a different Point or Reference or PoV from the physical. This PoV is actually a dimension aka heaven, plane etc. Now, when you are thinking (Projecting) from here on Earth from a physical body, someone who lives or is Indexed in the Mental dimension or heaven sees what you are thinking and thereby manufacturing on that place. This also means everyone carries or lives in all the planes (heavens) here and now on Earth!

The catch is, if your attention is steady and you are relaxed enough that the cells in your body gain capacitance based on the unification of your attention and intent, whatever you are thinking will appear right there before you! Both of your celebral and entheric brains will project your though (things) in real time.

This means everything is here right now! And that anything manifests starting from the quantum state (spiritual) till we here see it based on how we think it should be, thanks to our five senses. Also, that anything we can see is only tip of the tip of that thing.

Finally to your question smiley:

You are Conciousness. Conciousness by it's nature (as found in the worlds where you have to think things first before you view them) is a Projector. These worlds of hologram are Physical, Astral , Mental and Etheric planes or dimensions or Spheres (ionosphere, Stratosphere etc). In death, you go to the place that your kind of thinking is typicalized of based on the law of attraction and continue projecting, just that you find if you think 1 million dollars, it appears right there.

Outside the hologramic worlds, everything is viewed as one. PoVs as we know them here no longer exist. Pencil, car etc are all one, like looking at Earth from space...just a small bluish ball, but just come down here and see...

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
LotusFan:
I like smiley

I think this is you smiley. I Lost contact. Please are you you cheesy ?

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Ranchhoddas: 4:08pm On Sep 14, 2019
chieveboy:

You are in for a long post cos l haven't written in a while and will be exercising...
Long posts like these are always welcome.

Understand this hologram thingy, it is basically Reality as Projected, which is 'non-existent' until someone is watching it. This reality is subject to a Point of View (PoV) or Point of Reference (PoR) within the worlds of PoVs aka Hologramic worlds aka Worlds of Interests, aka Worlds of Duality and so on, where anything depends on you the viewer.
This is not the first time I'm seeing this. Reminds me of a question I saw on another site: If all people on one hemisphere close their eyes when the sun is overhead, will the sun cease to exist?

Projection means viewing anything, like deciding to Look by giving Attention to anything. As you do so, that thing you are looking at is manifested wether on Earth (your PoV) or on the dimension where thoughts originate which is basically the Quantum state of that thing or Mental plane (call it spiritual plane if you like).
This is understood. Albeit without evidence I must say. Understanding is not acceptance.

Now you may ask why does a chair remains a chair without disappearing since you are not looking. Matter finds 'solidity' in our dimension so much that our dimension it self is an Observer or a Projector as well as us.
Our dimension observes. Others don't. Got it.
A friend who is a friend of someone who worked in one of the US secret Space programs for interacting with aliens expressed the surprise of one of such aliens visitors at how our manifestations or chairs etc do not disappear back to Oblivion once you stopped looking at it. They think it is amazing and miraculous!
Permit me to digress but if people in the US (government officials I assume) are already interacting with aliens, what then is the point of programs such as SETI and METI? Why does the US still spend billions of dollars on rovers and space missions in search of signs of life

This takes you to the subject of thought. What is thought? It is simply the quantum equivalent or reality of whatever you are thinking or seeing. Thinking is Observation or Projection or Creation, just that, on a different Point or Reference or PoV from the physical. This PoV is actually a dimension aka heaven, plane etc. Now, when you are thinking (Projecting) from here on Earth from a physical body, someone who lives or is Indexed in the Mental dimension or heaven sees what you are thinking and thereby manufacturing on that place. This also means everyone carries or lives in all the planes (heavens) here and now on Earth!
I am familiar with this line of thought. Did you come about this knowledge from experience?

The catch is, if your attention is steady and you are relaxed enough that the cells in your body gain capacitance based on the unification of your attention and intent, whatever you are thinking will appear right there before you! Both of your celebral and entheric brains will project your though (things) in real time.

This means everything is here right now! And that anything manifests starting from the quantum state (spiritual) till we here see it based on how we think it should be, thanks to our five senses. Also, that anything we can see is only tip of the tip of that thing
Understood.

Finally to your question smiley:

You are Conciousness. Conciousness by it's nature (as found in the worlds where you have to think things first before you view them) is a Projector. These worlds of hologram are Physical, Astral , Mental and Etheric planes or dimensions or Spheres (ionosphere, Stratosphere etc). In death, you go to the place that your kind of thinking is typicalized of based on the law of attraction and continue projecting, just that you find if you think 1 million dollars, it appears right there.
How do I think one million dollars on this plane biko?? This is urgent.

Outside the hologramic worlds, everything is viewed as one. PoVs as we know them here no longer exist. Pencil, car etc are all one, like looking at Earth from space...just a small bluish ball, but just come down here and see...

I'm afraid I can't wrap my puny mind around this.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Long posts like these are always welcome.

This is not the first time I'm seeing this. Reminds me of a question I saw on another site: If all people on one hemisphere close their eyes when the sun is overhead, will the sun cease to exist?

Yes. It gets even more possible when there are many people... Chances are the participants will not still be at that hemisphere physically considering other rules at play. They may have to have their reality elsewhere...

Closing the eyes does not stop observation though. Remember, when one is Indexed to earth on the solar plexus, information processing and manifestation continues even if asleep. The subconscious brain...

This is understood. Albeit without evidence I must say. Understanding is not acceptance.

Ow, evidences abound. People are able to knock off things from thin air. The CIA has a declassified document on this. Call it magic or whatever, sitting down you can make anything appear real time.

Our dimension observes. Others don't. Got it.
Permit me to digress but if people in the US (government officials I assume) are already interacting with aliens, what then is the point of programs such as SETI and METI? Why does the US still spend billions of dollars on rovers and space missions in search of signs of life[\quote]

There is a childhood game called ten-ten... Governments are good with that...

The US and especially Russia had been in contact with ETs since like 1940s. This is not to talk about the ones which are so popular that they were deemed God and God's in the Holy Books.

Recently Iran publically made an allegation that the US is ruled by tall white ETs. All l can tell you is: The Iranians are not stupid.

[Quote]I am familiar with this line of thought. Did you come about this knowledge from experience?

This is easy. Chances are that you might have experienced it to. Thoughts are waves basically. l can talk to you right now and you will hear me crystal clear like l was with you, provided the channels are open.
Understood. I can beam an event to you and you will see it, maybe as a dream or via your inner eye. Understand that every possibility exist already as thought. These are other people's thought! Think of them as rooms. The life you are living now and all your beliefs and reasoning are creations of someone out there in space and time, from A-Z.

How do I think one million dollars on this plane biko?? This is urgent.

Hahahaha, simple. The density of our plane is what makes thoughts harder to manifest here even though Tibetan monks and a few everyday Americans and Nigerians are able to do this. This even bringing back to life a dead dog which died like 5 years back.

I'm afraid I can't wrap my puny mind around this.

No one can explain this place to you in human language. No explanation ever does 1% justice in description. Even some cities on Earth which exists in supraphysical states like the fabled Wakanda may be indescribable.
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by LotusFan: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2019
chieveboy:

I think this is you smiley. I Lost contact. Please are you you cheesy ?

Lol! yes I am me ! cheesy

Are you, You?

1 Like

Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2019
Haba,what else will people ignorant like jesusjnr talk about? That's the only miracle he performs ,casting devil's.. grin
Devil's have to exist so he will have something to boast about ,which is casting them
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2019
LotusFan:

Lol! yes I am me ! cheesy

Are you, You?

Hahahaha lol
Re: Leave The Devil Alone Today by chieveboy(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Haba,what else will people ignorant like jesusjnr talk about? That's the only miracle he performs ,casting devil's.. grin
Devil's have to exist so he will have something to boast about ,which is casting them

Sorry l didn't get this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN / Pope Francis Makes Changes To The Lord’s Prayer (See The Changes) / My Experience Changing Churches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.