Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Rear View Mirror Adhesive - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rear View Mirror Adhesive (1448 Views)

See What A Lagos Driver Was Seen Using As Side Mirror (photos) / Motorcyclist Used CD As The Side Mirror For His Motorcycle In Ondo State. / Recommend A Good Electrically Neutral Thermal Adhesive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rear View Mirror Adhesive by qwertygeni: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2016
Hello house, l need to know where to buy adhesive used in attaching the rear view mirror to the windscreen cos my mirror just got detached and dropped on me while driving. Also, other possible and workable solutions are welcome.

This is URGENT, please.

Thank you.
Cc. Gazzuzz, lonlelydora, egunmogaji, Siena et al
Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive by lonelydora: 1:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Super glue won't hold it but you can try '4 minutes' gum. The Araldite they usually mix.
Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive by blackfm: 4:45am On Sep 27, 2016
lonelydora:
Super glue won't hold it but you can try '4 minutes' gum. The Araldite they usually mix.
4 minutes glue is the answer. Just make sure you tighten the mirror to the holder very well after the glue has set. Gazzuzz recommended same to me last year and the mirror hasn't dropped since

1 Like

Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive by qwertygeni: 7:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
blackfm:

4 minutes glue is the answer. Just make sure you tighten the mirror to the holder very well after the glue has set. Gazzuzz recommended same to me last year and the mirror hasn't dropped since
lonelydora:
lonelydora:

Thanks my people. God bless you.
Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
qwertygeni:
Hello house, l need to know where to buy adhesive used in attaching the rear view mirror to the windscreen cos my mirror just got detached and dropped on me while driving. Also, other possible and workable solutions are welcome.

This is URGENT, please.

Thank you.

Shoprite.
Re: Rear View Mirror Adhesive by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
qwertygeni:

This is URGENT, please.

Thank you.

just look for double sided tape

you will find it in autoshops or hardware shops

(1) (Reply)

Help My Honda Baby Boy 4 Plugs Drinks Fuel / China Is The King Of Copycat Cars / Please Help Me Explain This... I’m New To Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.