Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (14090 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Photos From David Oyedepo's 62nd birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by TooLateToFail(f): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
happy birthday to a great man ! I celebrate you, Sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by chimbago(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday my father in the Lord. I thank God for your life which has been a blessing to me and everyone who believes in the liberation mandate. Wishing you many more years of Glory ahead.
Indeed it is from Glory to Glory!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by lordhelp(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday my lovely papa.I love u my daddy,my Bishop. from glory to glory for u sir.Amen
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by HopeAlive14(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday, Bishop, sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Okijajuju1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Image123:

Covenant university and kingdom heritage pay taxes, churches don't pay taxes by law. Stop hating.

Those things you called are side hussles not the main hussle.

And I aint hating, just respecking his hussle...
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by sokoanugwa: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
He is a father indeed and we thank God for your life and the impact it has made round the world. Happy Birthday to you sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by adekanmbi1986(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to my spiritual father, my esteemed father in the LORD. Long life sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by zizazizu: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Papa

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by johnson11(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday sir. Your teachings inspire this generations. We love and appreciate you.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by brojoshua: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hope fading for the false prophets in the world. And as foreseen and prophesied the false prophets will one by one perish in falsehood and false Christianity and perish eternally in hell.
But let all the false prophets and christains believe in Christ Jesus the Son of God and the Saviour of the world that they too might be saved and that they may not perish forever in hell in the judgment. And let those who believe among them repent from their falsehood
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Twizzy30(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
HBD MOG
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bikefab(m): 6:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday sir, ur impact in our world will always be felt even by non-believers.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by charlyb007: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
happy birthday to u sir.I ride with u sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by hglmkope(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hope you know that it is literally not possible to help everyone in the world as an individual. The only person that can do that is God. Even God will always want us to ask Him before He interferes in our affair. That said, Bishop David Oyedepo is a blessing to Nigeria in several ways. If you really want to know, you can research well and remove any form of prejudice and judge rightly.

He has invested in the education sector of the country. This is someone who, through God's help, built and run two Universities and several secondary and primary schools (probably in their hundreds if not thousands) there by providing job opportunities for several individuals. He provides scholarship for students to attend some of these schools also. Though Living Faith members are usually the ones that benefits the most from the scholarship he provides, other individuals have also benefited from such programs. My brother benefited from this and today, he is a graduate of one the University that the man established. Just for your information, my parents attend Anglican, though some members of my family attend Christ Apostolic Church.

Because of him, we have over 10,000 less unemployed individuals in Nigeria. This includes the teachers, academic and non academic staff and several others who benefit directly or indirectly from the church. The statistic does not reflect contractors and artisans that were involved in building the structures present in those institutions. Some are even still involved in the maintenance. If he decides not to establish any of those institution, i don't think he has anything to loose(except for God's anger that is if God actually wants him to do it and he refuses). He will still be receiving tithes and offerings (as some presume he is blessed because of that). However, if those institutions were not established, then we would have had over 10,000 unemployed individuals joining the overwhelming group of unemployed persons in Nigeria. Only God can say what the fate of those individuals would have been.

Some might question his way of life and several other things. I know nothing about that but I am sure that no one is perfect. I am not, you are not also and the most important thing for Christians to do is to continually aim for that God-kind of perfection. I just believe that if everyone can do the little they can in their own way to improve the welfare of others, this world will be a better place.

frubben:

Please remind me how he is a blessing to nigeria?
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ijobaorun(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Papa. More of God's grace in your life.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by frubben(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
hglmkope:
I hope you know that it is literally not possible to help everyone in the world as an individual. The only person that can do that is God. Even God will always want us to ask Him before He interferes in our affair. That said, Bishop David Oyedepo is a blessing to Nigeria in several ways. If you really want to know, you can research well and remove any form of prejudice and judge rightly.

He has invested in the education sector of the country. This is someone who, through God's help, built and run two Universities and several secondary and primary schools (probably in their hundreds if not thousands) there by providing job opportunities for several individuals. He provides scholarship for students to attend some of these schools also. Though Living Faith members are usually the ones that benefits the most from the scholarship he provides, other individuals have also benefited from such programs. My brother benefited from this and today, he is a graduate of one the University that the man established. Just for your information, my parents attend Anglican, though some members of my family attend Christ Apostolic Church.

Because of him, we have over 10,000 less unemployed individuals in Nigeria. This includes the teachers, academic and non academic staff and several others who benefit directly or indirectly from the church. The statistic does not reflect contractors and artisans that were involved in building the structures present in those institutions. Some are even still involved in the maintenance. If he decides not to establish any of those institution, i don't think he has anything to loose(except for God's anger that is if God actually wants him to do it and he refuses). He will still be receiving tithes and offerings (as some presume he is blessed because of that). However, if those institutions were not established, then we would have had over 10,000 unemployed individuals joining the overwhelming group of unemployed persons in Nigeria. Only God can say what the fate of those individuals would have been.

Some might question his way of life and several other things. I know nothing about that but I am sure that no one is perfect. I am not, you are not also and the most important thing for Christians to do is to continually aim for that God-kind of perfection. I just believe that if everyone can do the little they can in their own way to improve the welfare of others, this world will be a better place.

Babe let's just end it here. I don tire to type. You win.

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by lekonso: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
HBD Sir. The devil is just angry for nothing for your blessing. You are indeed a blessing to this generation.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by COUTUREC007: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy Birthday Papa Oyedepo
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Ucheamani(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2018
What kind of people celebrated birthdays in the bible?
Is there any biblical record of a Christian that celebrated birthdays?

However, the only 2 birthdays in the bible are:

(1) Pagan Pharoah Genesis 40: 20-22

(2) Matthew 14:6-10 Herod, another pagan

They both ended in blood shed of the innocent. Both Pharaoh's cupbearer and John the baptist were brutally murdered on this 2 birthdays.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Bible Correct When It Claims Light Was Created Before Sun. / Benedict XVI To Be Known As 'Pope Emeritus' / Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.