Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate (2513 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Thousands Of Women March Against Trump On His One Year Anniversary (Photos) / Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 27, 2016
(CNN)Hillary Clinton forced Donald Trump onto defense over his temperament, refusal to release his taxes and his past comments about race and women during a fiery debut presidential debate Monday -- a potentially pivotal moment in a tight election campaign.

Clinton, who has seen her dominance of the presidential race fade in the weeks since the Democratic convention, delivered a strong performance in which she demonstrated a command of policy and a sense of humor, smiling through some of Trump's strongest attacks. She delivered the best zinger of the night in response to criticism from Trump for staying off the campaign trail recently.
"I think Donald just criticized me for preparing for this debate," she said. "And yes, I did. And you know what else I prepared for? I prepared to be President. And that is a good thing."

Trump came out swinging at the beginning of the debate, and made some effective points on the economy and jobs -- some of the aspects of his outsider presidential campaign that have struck a chord with many Americans. But the debate highlighted Trump's tendency to make false claims as he made inaccurate statements on everything from laws regarding policing, his support for the Iraq War and his contention that Clinton was behind the so-called birther conspiracy.

Appearing in the "spin room" after the debate to talk to journalists, Trump said he was happy with his performance.
"It went better than I ever thought," he told CNN's Dana Bash.

A CNN/ORC poll of debate watchers released after the event found 62% felt Clinton won compared to 27% for Trump.
The poll suggests the debate audience was a bit more Democratic than the public as a whole, about on par with the Democratic tilt in the audience that watched the first debate in 2008 between Obama and John McCain.

One of the most powerful moments of the debate came when the conversation focused on the so-called birther debate following Trump's recent acknowledgment that President Barack Obama was born in the US - a fact that has been evident for years. With Trump standing just a few feet from her, Clinton blasted him for perpetuating a "racist lie." "He has a long record of engaging in racist behavior," Clinton said as Trump shook his head.

Trump hit back, noting Clinton's tough critiques of Obama during their bitter 2008 primary battle.
'Holier than thou'
"You treated him with terrible disrespect and I watch the way you talk now about how lovely everything is ... it doesn't work that way," he said. "When you try to act holier than thou, it really doesn't work."

Clinton: Trump called women pigs, slobs and dogs.

As the debate ended, Clinton hammered Trump over his treatment of women. "This is a man who has called women pigs, slobs and dogs," Clinton said. She accused Trump of calling a Latina contestant in a beauty contest "Miss Piggy" and a housekeeper because of her ethnicity, seemingly throwing Trump off as he twice asked "Where did you find this?"

Clinton repeatedly sought to correct Trump's statements -- going so far as referring viewers to fact checks on her website -- as she aimed to portray him as out of touch with the complexities of the American economy. "I know you live in your own reality," she told Trump.

Clinton and Trump opened the debate on a positive note by shaking hands before stationing themselves behind their podiums at Hofstra University on New York's Long Island. Their spouses, former President Bill Clinton and Melania Trump, also greeted each other before taking their seats in the debate hall.

From there, the drama quickly unfolded. An increasingly angry Trump slammed Clinton for putting her plans to fight ISIS on her website and thereby tipping off America's enemy.
"Well, at least I have a plan to fight ISIS," Clinton responded, referring to his previous statements that he has a "secret" plan to destroy the terrorist group.

Clinton also hit Trump over his refusal to release his tax returns. "Why won't he release his tax returns?" Clinton asked.
"Maybe he is not as rich as he says he is," she went on. "Maybe he is not as charitable as he claims to be," "Maybe he doesn't want the American people to know that he has paid nothing in federal taxes."

Clinton pressed Trump on the issue, saying "There is something he is hiding." Trump replied that he would release his taxes when Clinton made public 33,000 emails that were deleted from her private email server. When Clinton said that Trump had paid no federal income tax in some years, Trump replied "That makes me smart."

Clinton also set about Trump's business record, pointing out that he had called himself "The King of Debt" and accusing him of "stiffing" thousand of contractors who did work for his business. When the debate turned to racial issues and crime, Clinton said that it was important for police to work together with local communities to restore trust.

Trump accused Clinton of refusing to say the phrase "law and order" and bemoaned the state of inner cities. He said that African-Americans and Hispanics were "living in hell." "You walk down the street, you get shot," Trump said. Clinton rebuked Trump for painting "such a dire picture" of black communities.

A surprise for those who expected Trump to bring the salt tonight: It was Hillary Clinton who delivered the evening's biggest burn. When her opponent claimed he never mentioned her looks, only her "stamina," Clinton came right back:

"Well, as soon as he travels to 112 countries and negotiates a peace deal, a cease-fire … or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina," she said.

And the crowd went wild.

Donald Trump Made A Number Of False Claims During The Debate

On the Iraq War[/i]
Once again, Trump doubled down on the claim that he opposed the Iraq War from the beginning. Trump flatly stated “I did not support the war in Iraq” and repeated moments later “I was against the war.” [i]That is not true. Trump told Howard Stern in 2002 that he supported invading Iraq.

On ISIS
Donald Trump accused Hillary Clinton of “fighting ISIS your entire adult life,” which is impossible since the group only came into existence after the invasion of Iraq.

Trump also falsely claimed that Clinton caused ISIS’s rise by leaving Iraq.

“Well, President Obama and Secretary Clinton, created a vacuum the way they got out of Iraq,” Trump said during the debate. “Because they got out what — they shouldn’t have been in — once I they got in, the way they got out was a disaster. And ISIS was formed.”

“They wouldn’t have even been formed if they left some troops behind like 10,000 or maybe something more than that,” Trump claimed. “Then then you wouldn’t have had them.” The agreement to withdraw US troops from Iraq was negotiated under the Bush administration.
On Climate Change

Trump claimed that he never called climate change a hoax. However, Twitter was quick to point out this tweet from 2012:

As BuzzFeed has reported, Trump has repeatedly voiced doubts about climate change. He told the Washington Post that “there’s a change in weather,” but also that he is “not a great believer in man-made climate change.”

On The U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Endorsing Him
The National Immigration and Customs Enforcement Council endorsed Donald Trump on Monday, not the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as the GOP nominee said during the debate.

On Ford Moving Jobs To Mexico
Trump said that “Ford is leaving” referencing the automaker’s decision to shift some manufacturing to Mexico and said that thousands of jobs would be lost in Michigan and Ohio. Ford’s CEO has said this is not true.

On Pregnancy Being An “Inconvenience” To Employers
After Trump questioned Clinton’s “stamina” and “look,” Clinton called Trump out for calling women “pigs, slobs, and dogs” and that he was “someone who has said pregnancy is an inconvenience to employers.” Trump immediately shot back that he “never said that.” But he did, in a 2004 interview with NBC.

sources:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/presidential-debate-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/presidential-debate-2016-donald-trump-hillary-clintons-craziest-moments-w442162
https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeednews/some-quick-fact-checks-on-donald-trumps-debate-claims?utm_term=.yydR30Lwz#.olLJnBPaX
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 27, 2016
THE MOMENT WHEN HILLARY CLINTON CREMATED DONALD TRUMP ALIVE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Trump is asked about a previous interview when he said Mrs Clinton "doesn't have the look" to be president.
He says "I don't believe she does have the stamina."

Mrs Clinton's response: "As soon as he travels to 112 countries, negotiates a peace deal, negotiates a ceasefire, the release of dissidents...or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina."

This gets cheers from the audience.

EPIC RESPONSE TO A BULLY ASPIRING TO BE A PRESIDENT
grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:
THE MOMENT WHEN HILLARY CLINTON CREMATED DONALD TRUMP ALIVE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr Trump is asked about a previous interview when he said Mrs Clinton "doesn't have the look" to be president.

Mrs Clinton's response: "As soon as he travels to 112 countries, negotiates a peace deal, negotiates a ceasefire, the release of dissidents...or even spends 11 hours testifying in front of a congressional committee, he can talk to me about stamina."

you are a Clinton supporter so I am not surprised you made such a comment, you guys hate Trump because ipob supports him, but with or without Trump Biafra will come.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Chubhie: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Most polls rated trump as the winner.

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:
[s]you are a Clinton supporter so I am not surprised you made such a comment, you guys hate Trump because ipob supports him, but with or without Trump Biafra will come.[/s]

What sort of daft comment is this one biko? What has IPOB got to do with the debate i watched live between Hillary and Trump?
Is Donald Trump also an IPOB member or Biafran while Hillary is a Nigerian?

What has biafra coming and not coming got to do with this?

Are you a clown by nature or by profession
?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2016
Chubhie:
Most polls rated trump as the winner.

which polls?
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Chubhie: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2016
Anticorruption:

which polls?
Washingtontimes
time.com
dredge report
nj
fortune
cbs
cnbc
Breitbart
WCPO.com

Variety.com
Heavy.com
WKRN
Fox5SanDiego.com
MLive.com
Pix11.com
Atlanta Patch

1 Like

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by evy1(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:
you are a Clinton supporter so I am not surprised you made such a comment, you guys hate Trump because ipob supports him, but with or without Trump Biafra will come.
How IPOB take join the matter
If you didn't watch the debate
Take a sit back or get the clip from youtube
Na wa for some of una o.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 27, 2016
Chubhie:

Washingtontimes

time.com

dredge report

nj

fortune

cbs

cnbc

Breitbart

WCPO.com

Variety.com

Heavy.com

WKRN

Fox5SanDiego.com

MLive.com

Pix11.com

Atlanta Patch

i will take two sites there grin grin grin grin
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Chubhie: 7:48am On Sep 27, 2016
Anticorruption:

i will take two sites there grin grin grin grin
LOL.There are still more.....
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Shym3xx: 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Lol.

Trump lost his cool towards the end but he did what he needed to do to appeal to the demographic he needs to win the election. He kept it real and even the biggest Clinton supporters would agree that Trump won the debate about economy and trade.

Middle America only cares about economy and trade - and Trump delivered lol. The guy is a businessman loool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Ezennaemeka1(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Anybody that watched this debate and still believes that Trump will win American president must really be high on something.
Btw why are Ibos supporting Trump?? because of Biafra?? If you think that Trump cares about any black nation or any other nation apart from USA then you must be dreaming. oh! does he even care for USA he is trying to rule and never paid kobo in tax to the federal govt as rich as he his.
Please my Igbo brothers, Yoruba's and Hausa's let's stop this tribalism stuff. it won't help us.

4 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

What sort of daft comment is this one biko? What has IPOB got to do with the debate i watched live between Hillary and Trump?
Is Donald Trump also an IPOB member or Biafran while Hillary is a Nigerian?

What has biafra coming and not coming got to do with this?

Are you a clown by nature or by profession
?
it is your father, mother and all your family members dead alive and unborn, you should ask the question. It is clean and clear that Nigerians hate Trump because ipob has always supported him, because the Republicans always supported self determination, BTW what do you have in America that you hate Trump? Are you an American? What right do you have to say on who governs America? Leave Americans to decide who rules them? Your niggar area is sinking, occupy yourself with her.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
evy1:

How IPOB take join the matter
If you didn't watch the debate
Take a sit back or get the clip from youtube
Na wa for some of una o.
don't feign ignorance, please.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2016
Anticorruption:

which polls?
I saw on trump's Twitter feed : 80% and Clinton 20%, check the feed, you will see it. I thought it was a lie. Americans care so much about jobs, economy and security than about who called the other a pig.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2016
Shym3xx:
Lol.

Trump lost his cool towards the end but he did what he needed to do to appeal to the demographic he needs to win the election. [s]He kept it real and even the biggest Clinton supporters would agree that Trump won the debate about economy and trade.[/s]

Middle America only cares about economy and trade - and Trump delivered lol. The guy is a business-conman loool.

Trump's economic pitch misses the strike zone.
He was at his best in knocking trade deals, but Clinton threw him off balance with attack on his tax plan.

Donald Trump enjoyed his strongest moments of the first presidential debate railing about trade deals crushing manufacturing jobs and then ripping the slowest economic recovery since World War II.

But when it came to his specific plans to make things better, Trump came up short and ran into a details-obsessed opponent who shredded the GOP nominee’s tax plan as a retread of tax cuts for the rich that would explode the deficit.

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton even had a catch-phrase handy to parry Trump’s promises of a rocket-fueled economy: “Trumped up trickle down.”

If Trump’s goal on Monday was to put some serious meat behind his promises to ignite a sluggish economy and put Clinton squarely on the defensive on the issue, he only succeeded sporadically.

Trump wasted no time in the high-decibel debate in blaming bad trade policies for a hollowing out of the American economy.

“Our jobs are fleeing the country. They are going to Mexico, they are going to many other countries,” Trump said at the start. “We have to stop our jobs from being stolen from us. We have to stop our companies from leaving the United States and with it, firing all of their people.”

Trump said his plan to cut the top corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 15 percent would “be a job creator like we haven't seen since Ronald Reagan.”

These kinds of appeals have helped Trump draw nearly even in the presidential race and ahead in swing states like Ohio which have suffered the loss of well-paying manufacturing jobs that do not require advanced training. But when it came to laying out specifics for how he would create a renaissance in American manufacturing, Trump ran onto rougher ground.

Pressed by moderator Lester Holt for details on how he would get jobs back, Trump muddled through a digression on China devaluing its currency (it has actually been appreciating) and saying we have to “stop them from leaving.” Exactly how was unclear beyond the imposition of large import taxes that many economists believe would spark damaging and possibly recession-inducing trade wars.

Clinton responded in part by agreeing with Trump that trade deals should be better, ceding the offensive to the Republican nominee at the start. But she quickly pivoted to a simple message: The economy is much better than it was when President Barack Obama took over in 2009 and slashing taxes for top earners is not the best way to fix what’s currently broken.

“I think that trade is an important issue. Of course, we are 5 percent of the world's population. We have to trade with the other 95 percent. And we need to have smart, fair trade deals,” she said before launching into her first prepared zinger of the night. “The kind of plan that Donald has put forth would be trickle down economics all over again. In fact it would be the most extreme version, the biggest tax cuts for the top percents of the people in this country, that we've ever had. I call it trumped up trickle down, because that's exactly what it would be.”

This was one of Clinton’s top agenda items for the night: Cut off Trump’s rise with voters frustrated by the grinding nature of the U.S. economy and hungry for some kind of change of course even if it’s delivered to them by an unconventional candidate they don’t really think is prepared for the presidency.

Polls consistently show Americans view the country as on the wrong track and the economy as either stuck in the mud or getting worse. A POLITICO-Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health out this week showed that 56 percent of Americans believe the economy has either stayed the same or gotten worse since the 2008 meltdown. The facts do not really support this with unemployment down to 4.9 percent and incomes finally starting to rise significantly for middle-income earners. But many people still don’t perceive the economy as improving, something Clinton also tried to address on Monday night while also taking the opportunity to needle Trump on his business record.

“Let's stop for a second and remember where we were eight years ago. We had the worst financial crisis, the Great Recession, the worst since the 1930s,” she said. “That was in large part because of tax policies that slash taxes on the wealthy, failed to invest in the middle class, took their eyes off of Wall Street and created a perfect storm. In fact, Donald was one of the people who rooted for the housing crisis. He said back in 2006, gee, I hope it does collapse because then I can go in and buy some and make some money.”

Trump did not even try to rebut this assessment, just as he did not deny paying little or no federal income taxes for years. “That’s called business,” he said about profiting from the housing market collapse.

Clinton didn’t let up, diving again into her bag of statistics to rip Trump’s tax plan by citing studies showing Trump’s proposed corporate and individual cuts would “blow up the debt by over $5 trillion” and cost over three million jobs.

Trump also did not have much of a response for this attack, pivoting instead to the increase in the debt during Obama’s term and then simply stating: “I will bring jobs back You can’t bring jobs back.”

Clinton also tossed in a favorable reference to the 1990s economy under President Bill Clinton which saw 20 million new jobs created and rejected Trump’s notion that Clinton signing the North American Free Trade Agreement was a disaster for the U.S.

“I think my husband did a pretty good job in the 1990s. I think a lot about what worked and how we can make it work again,” she said. “Incomes went up for everybody. Manufacturing went up in the 1990s if we're actually going to look at the facts.”

And on it went from there, Trump offering bold promises and generalizations but looking very thin on how me might deliver them.

The Clinton campaign’s hope with these debates is that the remaining pool of undecided voters tempted by the thought of a major course change will look at Trump’s lack of specifics – and Clinton’s command of data and detail – and decide it’s not worth taking the risk.

Clinton also had a zinger waiting for Trump when he ripped into her over her initial praise for the Trans Pacific Partnership agreement. “You called it the gold standard. You called it the gold standard of trade deals. You said it’s the finest deal you’ve ever seen,” he said. “And then you heard what I said about it and all of a sudden you were against it.”

It’s a potentially powerful argument for Trump in the Rust Belt. But Clinton was ready.

“Donald, I know you live in your own reality, but that is not the facts,” she said. “The facts are I did say I hoped it would be a good deal but when it was negotiated. Which I was not responsible for, I concluded it wasn't. I wrote about that in my book before you even announced.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/donald-trump-economics-debate-228753

1 Like

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Ezennaemeka1:
Anybody that watched this debate and still believes that Trump will win American president must really be high on something.
Btw why are Ibos supporting Trump?? because of Biafra?? If you think that Trump cares about any black nation or any other nation apart from USA then you must be dreaming. oh! does he even care for USA he is trying to rule and never paid kobo in tax to the federal govt as rich as he his.
Please my Igbo brothers, Yoruba's and Hausa's let's stop this tribalism stuff. it won't help us.

Donald was demystified and schooled as well by HC.

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:
[s]it is your father, mother and all your family members dead alive and unborn, you should ask the question. It is clean and clear that Nigerians hate Trump because ipob has always supported him, because the Republicans always supported self determination, BTW what do you have in America that you hate Trump? Are you an American? What right do you have to say on who governs America? Leave Americans to decide who rules them? Your niggar area is sinking, occupy yourself with her.[/s]

YOU ARE CERTAINLY AMONG TRUMPS BASKET OF DEPLORABLES.

For your information, I'm not in your sinking niggar area that has already consumed you, neither do i carry same passport with you anymore and as a citizen of the free world, I will rather have HC as the next president of the country of the birth of my son than to have DT who is an epitome of everything that is negative to be the next POTUS.

I'm asking you again, what has IPOB, BIAFRA and NIGERIA gotten to do with the debate i watched some hours ago?

Trump and Hillary are both American citizens and not members of IPOB, BIAFRA nor NIGERIA, so what exactly is your major malfunction or are you psychologically constipated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

YOU ARE CERTAINLY AMONG TRUMPS BASKET OF DEPLORABLES.

For your information, I'm not in your sinking niggar area that has already consumed you, neither do i carry same passport with you anymore and as a citizen of the free world, I will rather have HC as the next president of the country of the birth of my son than to have DT who is an epitome of everything that is negative to be the next POTUS.

I'm asking you again, what has IPOB, BIAFRA and NIGERIA gotten to do with the debate i watched some hours ago?

Trump and Hillary are both American citizens and not members of IPOB, BIAFRA nor NIGERIA, so what exactly is your major malfunction or are you psychologically constipated?

I love Trump, even if I am planning to move to the US very soon, Right now I am in Gabon, Nigerians hate him because he said he will deport illegal immigrants, and ipob supports him because he supports self determination, I support him because he supports self determination and the US has become a laughing stock. I am sorry for abusing your family members, but Clinton is bad news, Obama is bad news too, economically they are simpletons.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Shym3xx: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Byrron

Lol. You're very funny. The fact that Crooked Hillary agreed with him on trade shows he won the debate about trade easily.

With economy, the point he made about NAFTA which was signed by Clinton administration and how it destroyed the manufacturing sector in middle America was the knockout punch he needed. Clinton cried about Trump not paying taxes but I don't think the people will care about.

Trump won the first 25 mins or so of the debate but he just lost his cool after that.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by evy1(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:
don't feign ignorance, please.
This is the best you can come up with ?
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:

This is the most stupid comment i have read this here anywhere online. Gawd, i don't think you are educated.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by coccoduck: 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Yarduni:

This is the most stupid comment i have read this here anywhere online. Gawd, i don't think you are educated.
just take a look at the statement in English language that an educated person made, grammatical errors every where and no punctuation marks.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:02am On Sep 27, 2016
Shym3xx:
Byrron

Lol. You're very funny. The fact that Crooked Hillary agreed with him on trade shows he won the debate about trade easily.

Typical of uneducated trump lousy deplorables grin
So what about the countless parts he agreed with "Secretary" Hillary? hmmm, so from your argument Hillary won him many times compared to the one time Hillary tried to offer so support as a Mother to a son who is on heat.

Shym3xx:

With economy, the point he made about NAFTA which was signed by Clinton administration and how it destroyed the manufacturing sector in middle America was the knockout punch he needed. Clinton cried about Trump not paying taxes but I don't think the people will care about.

You just wake up and make your decision become the word of millions of people. Yeah right, people would not care about his tax returns...really? How did you know that, celestial all knowing being? I bet you cringed at the part Hillary undressed him about his claim to being very very wealth, questionable foundation and his corrupt "charitable givings" (which is public knowledge now). I believe you were one of the people who lambasted Buhari and Osinbajo for not releasing tax returns earlier but now you are here saying that a private business man who has had 6 bankruptcies, maligned thousands of colored workers, ran a scam trump university, bought a self portrait with charity givings that where coming into his foundation (that same picture rests in a restaurant property he owns), paid off investigators with charity givings (investigators who were looking into his trump university scam), coupled with all sorts of corruption about to be revealed - should not release his tax returns so people can see that HE IS NOT GOING TO USE THE PRESIDENCY AS AN ESCAPE PLAN? THAT IT IS CLEAR HE HAS NO CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS ANYWHERE ELSE? That he is not owing $650 million dollars in debts to the wall street and bankers? that he is the financial pockets of corrupt business people worldwide? or maybe he doesnt want us to know where he occupies in the infamous PANAMA LEAKS! grin

Did you know what he said when he was asked if he would put his organization to Trust if he becomes president? He didnt even understand what trust is all about. He mentioned his kids will be running the show. He has no idea what he would need to forfeit if he ever gets to the WH, because he thinks life is a t.v show.

And you say people don't care if he releases his tax returns? Really, are you in good health?

Trump won the first 25 mins or so of the debate but he just lost his cool after that.

Shym3xx:

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with the lives of 300 million people (most importantly the nukes) grin

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Shym3xx: 11:07am On Sep 27, 2016
Yarduni:

So what about the countless parts he agreed with "Secretary" Hillary? hmmm, so from your argument Hillary won him many times compared to the one time Hillary tried to offer so support as a Mother to a son who is on heat.

You just wake up and make your decision become the word of millions of people. Yeah right, people would not care about his tax returns...really? How did you know that, celestial all knowing being? I bet you cringed at the part Hillary undressed him about his claim to being very very wealth, questionable foundation and his corrupt "charitable givings" (which is public knowledge now). I believe you were one of the people who lambasted Buhari and Osinbajo for not releasing tax returns earlier but now you are here saying that a private business man who has had 6 bankruptcies, maligned thousands of colored workers, ran a scam trump university, bought a self portrait with charity givings that where coming into his foundation (that same picture rests in a restaurant property he owns), paid off investigators with charity givings (investigators who were looking into his trump university scam), coupled with all sorts of corruption about to be revealed.

And you say people don't care if he releases his tax returns? Really, are you in good health?

A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man you can trust with the lives of 300 million people (most importantly the nukes) grin

Typical obtuse illiterate and uncouth/insolent village idiot. If ya parents never taught you manners and how to approach people in a civil way to initiate a civil discourse, stay the fvck off my mentions, you despicable oaf.

Run along and go quote the uneducated bells on your level, stupid sket.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2016
Shym3xx:

Typical obtuse illiterate and uncouth/insolent village idiot. If ya parents never taught you manners and how to approach people in a civil way to initiate a civil discourse, stay the fvck off my mentions, you despicable oaf.

Run along and go quote the uneducated bells on your level, stupid sket.

That is what i expected from you.
I could also see donald exhibiting the same "please let me get out of here, i have nothing in my head to counter you - all i have is my hot temperament and senseless interjection" moment. I hope you wouldn't get angry and kill yourself because what you are going to be seeing in the donald drumpf show next week will be very revealing.

You should go check out how good your heart is before then. wink

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2016
byrron:

That was a death punch - donald just stood speechless and shaking grin

3 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:19am On Sep 27, 2016
There was so many highlights here that i could write out my points on 60 leaves of pages and there will still be more to be written on the "deplorable" donald.

One of the highlights was when Clinton attacked trump why he is not paying taxes and his reply? "I'm smart". So he admitted he does not pay taxes? ah ah grin That will be the new ad campaign before next week's newest donald trump corruption scandal.

Another point was when Hillary fired him repeatedly on his claim to wealth, taxes et, at a point he just stood silent and awful - i felt pity for him there cry .

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:24am On Sep 27, 2016
coccoduck:
just take a look at the statement in English language that an educated person made, grammatical errors every where and no punctuation marks.

You just came into this thread to take up space. I don't think you understand what is happening here. For you involving a dead organization "ipob" into this discussion shows how lousy you are, very lazy like your master, confounding your senses in senselessness when you have a chance to think right. donald is fighting to make U.S.A an isolationist country - a country that stops being the world leader, so why do you think the fool would ever want to know what "pob" is talkless of "ipob"? Are you that dumb?

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Shym3xx: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
Yarduni:

That is what i expected from you.
I could also see donald exhibiting the same "please let me get out of here, i have nothing in my head to counter you - all i have is my hot temperament and senseless interjection" moment. I hope you wouldn't get angry and kill yourself because what you are going to be seeing in the donald drumpf show next week will be very revealing.

You should go check out how good your heart is before then. wink

No, that's what you deserve since ya parents failed you, illiterate slag.

The only thing I will do is to smack some senses and manners into ya miserable life - and help where ya parents failed. That would be fun, wouldn't it? At least, it will help you later in life lol.

Jumping like an uncouth headless chicken despite the fact that you have nothing cerebral to offer, you obnoxious weasel.
Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Yarduni: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Shym3xx:

No, that's what you deserve since ya parents failed you, illiterate slag.

The only thing I will do is to smack some senses and manners into ya miserable life - and help where ya parents failed. That would be fun, wouldn't it? At least, it will help you later in life lol.

Jumping like an uncouth headless chicken despite the fact that you have nothing cerebral to offer, you obnoxious weasel.

grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder you have this likeness for donald, because you clearly channel his hate, his anger, uncouth manner, and man full of insults.
I wonder how your family would have to deal with your short span, thin skinned and dangerous temperament. Like donald like follower ah ah grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clinton Puts Trump On Defense At First Debate by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2016
Yarduni:

You just wake up and make your decision become the word of millions of people. Yeah right, people would not care about his tax returns...really? How did you know that, celestial all knowing being? I bet you cringed at the part Hillary undressed him about his claim to being very very wealth, questionable foundation and his corrupt "charitable givings" (which is public knowledge now). I believe you were one of the people who lambasted Buhari and Osinbajo for not releasing tax returns earlier but now you are here saying that a private business man who has had 6 bankruptcies, maligned thousands of colored workers, ran a scam trump university, bought a self portrait with charity givings that where coming into his foundation (that same picture rests in a restaurant property he owns), paid off investigators with charity givings (investigators who were looking into his trump university scam), coupled with all sorts of corruption about to be revealed - should not release his tax returns so people can see that HE IS NOT GOING TO USE THE PRESIDENCY AS AN ESCAPE PLAN? THAT IT IS CLEAR HE HAS NO CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS ANYWHERE ELSE? That he is not owing $650 million dollars in debts to the wall street and bankers? that he is the financial pockets of corrupt business people worldwide? or maybe he doesnt want us to know where he occupies in the infamous PANAMA LEAKS! grin

Did you know what he said when he was asked if he would put his organization to Trust if he becomes president? He didnt even understand what trust is all about. He mentioned his kids will be running the show. He has no idea what he would need to forfeit if he ever gets to the WH, because he thinks life is a t.v show.

I don't need to respond to him any further, you have provided adequate response to him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Beautiful Sisters Protest Alone Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza / Why Are Muslims Migrating To The West In Their Hundreds ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.