Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba (911 Views)

Dino Melaye At NNPC Petrol Station Lokoja (Photos) / Dino Melaye At The Nottinghill Carnival In London (Pictures) / Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba by metronaija: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Controversial Kogi state Senator Dino Melaye was pictured at the Wake Keeping of Obaro of Kabba, Oba Michael Olabayo in Kogi state yesterday. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/09/photos-senator-dino-melaye-at-burial-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba by DrRasheed: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
I fancy people like Dino who speak for the interest of others, his outbursts, his I don't care life style NOT demon like FAYOSE who lies to public to achieve selfish political goal.
Re: PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba by Evergreen4(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Just in case

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:13am On Sep 27, 2016
Dino The Man Of His People.... grin grin
Aiyetoro-Gbedde cool
Re: PHOTOS: Senator Dino Melaye At The Burial Of Obaro Of Kabba by KINGMAKER001(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2016
DrRasheed:
I fancy people like Dino who speak for the interest of others, his outbursts, his I don't care life style NOT demon like FAYOSE who lies to public to achieve selfish political goal.
which politician doesn't lie? you re probably hate Fayose because he keeps the ruling party on check and on their toes too...that's what democracy is all about, a vibrant opposition...

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram This Moring / PDP Crisis In Odo State! By Deji Bolusemihi / Ngozi Okonjo Father ,professor Chukwuka Okonjo, Receives Ghana’s National Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.