Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) (64523 Views)

Transformation Photos Of A Female Nigerian Doctor Based In The US / UK Bans Nigerian Doctor Pestering His Patients With Love Advances (photo) / Video Of Man Having Sex With Snake Seen On Nigerian Doctor's Phone In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by GdexFolami(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Motun03:
i like em big n fat
chop nuckle jare baby,na the way oh.but u sf choose one nah..long and thing or short and fat.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
"Do you like big ones or small ones?". What a question to ask during a pap test! Anyway, he needed to know the woman's choice of big or small so as to know the size of speculum he'll use for the pap test. That question alone is enough to make a woman undergoing that test to be wet, that's if you've ever seen a speculum.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Motun03:
i like em big n fat
See ya flat nose like fried egg
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
He must have tot he was in naija! Luuubish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keekwanu udi iberibe di nke'a undecided. If the woman had as much as smiled back at him, besta believe, he would have found a leeway embarassed. Perverts everywhere angry. Dumb, lewd, crude joke undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by thesicilian: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's possible he was framed. The fact is, no matter your profession, once one person says you're bad, there must be at least 3 previous clients who will come out and say the same, whether the accusations are true or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Paschal55(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
[quote author=Poorboy post=49707267]Can somebody please highlight the name for me to see properly....[/quoteDr. Adekunle Williams Owolabi] wink[quote author=Poorboy post=49707267]Can somebody please highlight the name for me to see properly....[/quoteDr. Adekunle Williams Owolabi]
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
if this happened it nigeria, people would still blame the patients for lying and being jealous of his profession. Perverted people.
Blame the victim and not the oppressor.

Fined 75k, licence seized for 6 months. Work with supervision for 2 years (that's if he ever gets to keep his job as a dr.) since he has damaged his little Nigerian reputation. His employer would eventually sack him due to low patronage from the public, and he would be placed on a sex offenders list which would affect any future employment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
thesicilian:
It's possible he was framed. The fact is, no matter your profession, once one person says you're bad, there must be at least 3 previous clients who will come out and say the same, whether the accusations are true or not.
There you go.

The article said 4 female patients reported him, yet you are still saying he was framed. I guess you are allergic to reading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Small ones are more dangerous and painful

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
He probably thinks he's still in Nigeria where anything goes undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Motun03:
i like em big n fat

You mean long one
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by thesicilian: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
shinarambo1:

There you go.

The article said 4 female patients reported him, yet you are still saying he was framed. I guess you are allergic to reading.

If you actually read my comment, I'm sure you wouldn't have said this.
Although reading and understanding are two different things sha...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by onyxo76(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
that's why its best to maintain some sensible distance from your patients when they consult with you, i personally don't even crack any jokes with
them unlike some of my colleagues who are very lousy,this has kept a lot of useless comments about me in the cooler.
You come to me ,consult and get your prescription and be on your way, no unnecessary familiarity

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Motun03:
i like em big n fat
Who ask u? Or are u one of d patients
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by anonimi: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
5minsmadness:
I heard he's a very playful doctor and didnt mean any harm. Anyway, he carried the playfulness abroad where they dont play, see gobe sad

thorpido:
Yes,he took the playfulness too far especially if he attended medical school in Nigeria.In Nigeria,medical doctors(lecturers) make a lot of jokes while teaching medical students and they don't see anything wrong with it but abroad,those people don't play with stuff like that.

Did you read where they said he hugged and KISSED the women
Wetin be playful inside that one?
Shey na the hug be joke ni abi na the kiss?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3043814_facebook20151105005801_jpeg1027baba4e35e791f3661e85d47d5487

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by rugged7(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yes, we gree. We are perverts. grin grin
Just as most Nigerian women are lesbians. kiss
He who has not sinned, let him cast the first stone
To each, his own...

misspicy:
Most Nigerian men are perverts,sexualizing women like sex dolls.
Sadly our society condones such rubbish,which is why rape cases is high.

Thank God he met his waterloo in a white man's land,this will cub his sexual fantasies and animalistic hormones

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by anonimi: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proffdada:
He maybe framed though, I don't trust any of those whites who feel intimidated by foreigners taking their jobs undecided

Perhaps the sexual predator doctor should have worked with others to ensure his own country is good enough so he does not have to emigrate to Canada so he could be framed by "those whites who feel intimidated by foreigners". What do you think
Problem solved, not so?
In case you missed the part below or could not understand what it means, let me re-post so you can read slowly and digest it for its full implication vis-a-vis your conspiracy theory.

5minsmadness:
Owolabi's suspension won't be good news for patients who rely on him. A shortage of physicians in Labrador West has already been blamed for many residents waiting for emergency room care at the Labrador West Health Centre.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by rugged7(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bros, i agree with you mostly.
But the problem is, it's these same patients and nurses/colleagues that will accuse you of being unfriendly, aloof, standoffish and arrogant in their yearly appraisals of the doctor.
Either way, doctors are EFFED.
Impossible to make everyone happy.

But i stand with you on this one.
I no day laugh with any of the oyibo people, whether patient, doctor or nurse.
Even though some of those oyibo nurses get sweet potable nyash sha. tongue
I day give them Strictly professional game face angry

onyxo76:
that's why its best to maintain some sensible distance from your patients when they consult with you, i personally don't even crack any jokes with
them unlike some of my colleagues who are very lousy,this has kept a lot of useless comments about me in the cooler.
You come to me ,consult and get your prescription and be on your way, no unnecessary familiarity

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
thorpido:
Yes,he took the playfulness too far especially if he attended medical school in Nigeria.In Nigeria,medical doctors(lecturers) make a lot of jokes while teaching medical students and they don't see anything wrong with it but abroad,those people don't play with stuff like that.
Even making kissing and hugging advances
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Very unprofessional of him undecided tongue....serves him right tongue
Leme ask u, do u lyk big ones or small ones wink
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
southernbelle:
That was unprofessional of him.
Do u lyk big ones or small ones
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Proffdada: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
anonimi:

Perhaps the sexual predator doctor should have worked with others to ensure his own country is good enough so he does not have to emigrate to Canada so he could be framed by "those whites who feel intimidated by foreigners". What do you think
Problem solved, not so?
In case you missed the part below or could not understand what it means, let me re-post so you can read slowly and digest it for its full implication vis-a-vis your conspiracy theory.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3504410_internet_jpeg8efe841e125b21f5a740dc528a146d09
and what part of MAYBE you don't understand? undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by TruthisOut: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na dem o!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Reference(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proffdada:
He maybe framed though, I don't trust any of those whites who feel intimidated by foreigners taking their jobs undecided

Read through is not a sin. GP's are scarce and waiting lines are long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by anonimi: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proffdada:
and what part of MAYBE you don't understand? undecided

There was absolutely no basis for your "maybe" conspiracy theory.
Okay.

In each of the four separate complaints, Owolabi was found to have shown a lack of respect for the dignity and privacy of his patients, constituting professional misconduct.

"He's very disappointed," his lawyer Paul Stokes said after Owolabi left without comment Monday. "But he understands the reasoning of the panel."
Stokes said his client has not yet decided on whether to appeal but looks forward "to following up with their penalties and getting back to work as soon as he possibly can."

Stokes responded in Owolabi's defence that eight months would be "excessive." He proposed a suspension of three to six months, and stressed that his client's technical skills as a doctor were not in question.

Stokes asked the tribunal to put inappropriate comments, hugging and kissing in the context of far more serious possible sexual offences.
"This is a good physician," he told the panel at Monday's sanctioning hearing.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Ezenwanne: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Where are those pple da highlight names in bold? Just kidding. Man is a beast, without morality!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by cococandy(f): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
thorpido:
It seems Canada is more lenient than U.S in such matters. Because the consequences would have been worse for him in the U.S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Royals1st: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
thorpido:
Very irresponsible.There are 'jokes' you don't make in a hospital.

Being a Nigerian just further damages Nigeria's reputation.Nigerian doctors are hard working though.
Proud that Hillary Clinton's personal physician is a Nigerian.

U see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by Proffdada: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
anonimi:

There was absolutely no basis for your "maybe" conspiracy theory.
Okay.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

Actually, you're the one exhibiting ignorance. He can be under duress of getting deported after the allegations. He's innocent until proven otherwise. Don't jump into conclusions

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by thorpido(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
cococandy:

It seems Canada is more lenient than U.S in such matters. Because the consequences would have been worse for him in the U.S
I think so.They still allow him practice(without pay) and will likely allow him continue to work in the future.
I guess in the US,he might even go to jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Suspended In Canada Over Sexual Comment (Photo) by sekundosekundo: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ucsparks:
Nawa oo why the question na, at his age he's suppose to knw all girls like big ones na grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Nigerian Nurses Arrive At UK Hospital (Picture) / Two Nigerian Soldiers Test Positive For Coronavirus In Borno / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.