Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:06 AM

Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) (31263 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Drugged By Her Sister And Raped By Sister's Boyfriend. Photo / Lady Arranges Her Own Kidnap In Ogun To Extort N200,000 From Her Parents (Photo) / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by mulattoclaro(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even see her rotten face.
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by feeloscar(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
see her worwor face.
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by southernbelle(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by FunkyMetahuman: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I blame buhari

This kind thing no dey happen during gejs time

Buhari and badluck
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who would kidnap me ? Dangote + Otedola are my uncles ..............................
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Whobedatte(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
May God punish Grace and her boyfriend
This is someone whom her father says she trusted and is a well behaved girl. If truly she is, how come they started raising alarm after 4 days?
The 15 k myself and my colleague paid at umuahia bank road central police command for those police officers will forever haunt the igwe family..
Foolish girl who lied to her parent she came for a job casting whereas she is in her boyfriend houuse
nonsense!!!

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
forget the story, why the hell is the girl's parent's full address on the internet for any and everyone to see. even up to the house number and street. this is ridiculous. mods should be mindful of such things. people's lives and livelihoods could be in danger. smh angry

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Felixtuta(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin who remembers this song "...na poverty cos all this one, I say na poverty". cheesy
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by zubycharles(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
angrylol... dis girl dy live for mah street ooo..

.ah swear..... she no qeh sense.... angrylol... dis girl dy live for mah street ooo..

.ah swear..... she no qeh sense....
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by buffalowings: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ncan south Sudan branch reporting live
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
What a man can do,a woman can do better
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by jahsson(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

Three weeks of constant [b]fxcking,might even result to pregnancy.

Some girls and fish brain.
They should be dealt with

Bad Shildrren[/b]

smh for u...
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by iamfree25: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
gbaskiboy:
see her long mouth

e be like pipe
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Eliteklaus(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
so u mean u peeled her for 3 weeks while waiting to defraud her parents. Egbon only u na u o
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by rocknation62(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This Country is Hard sad
AS IN EHEN? MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
LWKTO! grin Love Wan Kill These Ones.... when Laff Wan Kill Me (LWKM) for here grin
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Adebowale89(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Brother u can lie, ehn? She want to raise money for fraudster or for boyscott? U need money and she decided to raise it for u beyond her might. What a plonker grace! undecided
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by hardehbayor112(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:
Three weeks of constant fxcking,might even result to pregnancy.
Some girls and fish brain. They should be dealt with
Bad Shildrren
Hmmm,That's all what you could think。。。。
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm.... how worse can it get?...when you are targeted by bandits from afar and bandits living under your roof?
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by phemmyutd(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
This Country is Hard sad
for you and your family
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Na two of them go lay bed for each other for prison. Yeye boyfrend and girlfrend. Bad chaid.
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by gbaskiboy: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
iamfree25:

e be like pipe
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by notoriousbabe: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
The flat heads again
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by pyyxxaro: 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
phemmyutd:

for you and your family

Shaaaarap

Bush pig embarassed
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Danfuster(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
gbaskiboy:
see her long mouth

I think say na only me see ham. Mehn... Her head game go bad wink. Imagine her trapping the tip in that long lips, Nna mehn... Heaven is calling

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by princefaculty(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
This geh no well o, with this her looks na him she de place 200k ransom? Abeg ask for 1k negotiable ransom joo grin

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Optionalx: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
This guys will walk if they are charge for kidnapping, police should take note.
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by Abee79(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
HtwoOw:
Was her parents stingy?
I am sure her parents WAS stingy!

Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by tsmat(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
opethom:
Name checker association where una dey
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by HtwoOw: 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Abee79:

I am sure her parents WAS stingy!

What's funny about that?
Re: Girl Arranges Own Kidnap With Boyfriend (photo) by philemonemenike(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
any way nah way but not the one that lead to cemetery...

Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State / Man Shot Dead Near His Residence In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo)