Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) (37941 Views)

Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) / Thief "Emma-B" Burnt Alive In Warri (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
I blame churches and mosques
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

Yes they must,that is what cultists and robbers deserve even in death. cool
What purpose does it serve to strip their dead bodies naked?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Ejekinsim(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
It makes no sense...
Owenmarvis:
nawaooo dats Nigeria for u
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by DabuIIIT: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
They robbed a church..then they passed by cemetery road. Now they will soon be dispatched to cemetery..
Nice one,police.

As for those with a problem with the cops stripping them,those now stiff deserve worse treatment even after death.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
What a way to die!
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm..... 4 robbers... engage in shootout with mobile police... none escaped.... all shot dead.... Police in Warri not playing. ..not taking prisoners....strong message to would be robbers.

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by emperortony: 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided they are still sagging their trousers even in death... cool

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
finalbosss1:
wasted just like when dey kill dat guy in GTA san Andreas
hmmmm leave joke aside
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

Yes they must,that is what cultists and robbers deserve even in death. cool

Nawa ooo... Seems like they have dealt with you somehow sad embarassed
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
emmyw:
Everyday Is For The Thief, One Day Is For...............
the armed robber.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by nikz(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Must they naked them??
I wonder oh. They've been killed by the police Ok! Thumbs up but no one is interested in seeing boxers or legs.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
nikz:

I wonder oh. They've been killed by the police Ok! Thumbs up but no one is interested in seeing boxers or legs.

Don't mind Nigerian police jare...
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by misspicy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Nawa ooo... Seems like they have dealt with you somehow sad embarassed
Any idiot knows that cultists and robbers deal with their victims violently,some kill,some rob,some rape some make brothers and sisters commit incest etc

That's my opinion,its not necessarily about me tongue I can talk about killing of CULTISTS and robbers without having an experience with them.
They should be killed and ridiculed,good for nothing Animals grin

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by misspicy(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
AnonyNymous:

What purpose does it serve to strip their dead bodies naked?
To ridicule them even in death,you don't know the unprintable damages they have done to their victims.

I have no pity for them
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by kestolove95(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emeka obi kanu and chidi
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

Any idiot knows that cultists and robbers deal with their victims violently,some kill,some rob,some rape some make brothers and sisters commit incest etc

That's my opinion,its not necessarily about me tongue I can talk about killing of CULTISTS and robbers without having an experience with them.
They should be killed and ridiculed,good for nothing Animals grin

Oya no vex embarassed
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by jnizzle(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't understand y dey always remove pants of people who are shot......I also noticed them on boko haram members too.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by MrMcJay(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Itukus:
Why the deliberate undressing of the deceased? Won't their families be able to identify and claim their bodies otherwise?

It is not deliberate undressing . When the corpses are being moved, the person carrying the leg holds the lower part of the trousers and the tug at the trousers causes it to shift downward.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by misspicy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:

Oya no vex embarassed
cheesy
Aku tunku won
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
misspicy:

cheesy

Aku tunku won

Which language is this one again? angry
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Who comot their trouser na?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Itukus(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
MrMcJay:

It is not deliberate undressing . When the corpses are being moved, the person carrying the leg holds the lower part of the trousers and the tug at the trousers causes it to shift downward.

Ok I see
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by FavoredGuy: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
exactly what I wanted to say
Why must you say what someone else has just said. Ar both of u sharing the same brain

1 Like

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by southernbelle(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
See how their lives ended in disgrace because of crime.

2 Likes

Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by NobleG1(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why pull down their pants (trousers)?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Must they naked them??

e de pain u. abi na ur brothers. isěwu
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by aydotpretty: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Must they naked them??
I am yet to understand the concept behind removing their clothes whenever they are killed in a gun duel or is it that they are still powerful with clothes on?
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by moski5(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
Wasted lives and destinies... crime doesn't pay no matter what, there's dignity in labour no matter how small it is...Youths should engage themselves meaningfully to avoid being found wanting. An idle mind is the devil's workshop...A word they say is enough for the wise!

there's a possibility they are not robbers, their appearance seems staged, Family members should investigate properly without fear. People have been killed and falsely tagged robbers

Nairalanders take note n take heed.
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by moski5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... 4 robbers... engage in shootout with mobile police... none escaped.... all shot dead.... Police in Warri not playing. ..not taking prisoners....strong message to would be robbers.

in Nigeria lol this is a first I smell/sense something fishy or foul play
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by distilledwalex(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is all that remains of a man
Re: Four Armed Robbers Killed In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sad ending of these 4 chaps.Our choices in life either mar or make us.

They chose to thread on the path of destruction.

This is a clarion call to those threading on same path with these late 4 dudes to have a re-think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) / Lagos Police Uncovers Guns Hidden Inside An Uncompleted Building [photos] / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.