Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Over 1.82 Million People Have Already Registered For Xiaomi Mi 5S Before Launch - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Over 1.82 Million People Have Already Registered For Xiaomi Mi 5S Before Launch (428 Views)

Help Adsense Pro- My CPC Is Never Above 0.05 & I Get Over 1.5k Daily Views / How Much Is My Facebook Page Of Over 1.5M Likes And 71M Weekly Reach Worth? / I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 1.82 Million People Have Already Registered For Xiaomi Mi 5S Before Launch by Preciousojoka(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Ahead of the launch of Xiaomi Mi 5s, reports from China claims that over 1.82Million people have registered for the purchase of the yet to be unveiled device. Xiaomi opened registration for this handset a few weeks ago, and the response to this device is simply amazing.

Although this registration did not involve money or pre-orders, they were just mere registrations.

So what should we expect? The device as indicated by a source will be launched today

The device according to recently leaked specs reveals it comes with 6GB of RAM, 256GB of internal storage.

You can see more specs here http://www.preshtech.com/2016/09/leaked-xiaomi-mi-5s-to-come-with-6gb.html

Source: http://www.preshtech.com/2016/09/do-you-know-that-over-182-million.html
Re: Over 1.82 Million People Have Already Registered For Xiaomi Mi 5S Before Launch by adedayo3193(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2016
The price

(1) (Reply)

100 000 Valid And Formatted E - Mails Available, Price Is Negotiable / US Adsense For Sale - - - Sold thanks all / Let's Handle Your Next Web Design/development Projects Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.