Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize (36930 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Blasts Her Benefactor After Winning MTN Project Fame / Okiemute Ighorodje In Church To Celebrate Her Victory As MTN Project Fame Winner / 25-year-old Okiemute Ighorodje Wins Season 9 Of MTN Project Fame West Africa! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by NicoBaba(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
icebebe:
Who u epp?
ode ti e ni eleyi
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by LUV1: 2:31am On Sep 28, 2016
No Jesus no life ,no hope. He can give you hope all you have to do is to accept him as your saviour and you have hope and everlasting life is yours.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by babyoy(f): 6:04am On Sep 28, 2016
I really followed this season 9, and I was so Impressed with her performance, I actually wanted her to win, so I was so glad she won.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
olaolulazio:
Iyaaaaaa miiiiii ooooooo
Okiemute opened her mouth wide like person Toto while singing that song.. Very inspiring song even tho I didn't hear d lyrics well.
wetin cum inspire you for the song ifvu no hear the lyrics
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by cee001(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:
If you get sense you go buy land, use am build house. Your financial advisers talk say make you leave the money, e be like say them no dey naija. When $1 = N1000,/then you will know what you have lost. You can build a very comfortable nice house using laterite bricks with that 5m and the worth will skyrocket in the next 5 years. Even if you're not going to live inside it.
Nwanne
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by francotorti(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2016
congratulations to her.....i pray she explore with her dreams and meet up with expectations when needed because LIFE changes when u become famous and fame always comes with a price. How she embraces it is what matters.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Flawlessangel(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
icebebe:
Who u epp?
she epp her family, now who you epp?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Flawlessangel(m): 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Teniolasmart:
next year will tell if she will be popular like chidinma and praiz and co

or fade into oblivion like 99% of reality show winners.

Good thing is whenever i watch project fame, the contestant always ends up living up. I saw praiz, inyanya, chidinma's, and now okiemute's era. The rest? Not so much
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by fuckpoverty(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
it's a pity since chidinma's episode I have not watched any, I just get tired cuz the obvious winner would turn out to be the loser....in this country na man know man b everything ....congrats 2 her anyways
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Godson1988(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Happy 4 u girl.proud of u.we served together in Kalabari kingdom.Cheers.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Flawlessangel(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2016
daveP:
So you try pass me. Since Season 4 I haven't set eyes on this crap money waster. Where are all of them today.

MTN be giving out 10milla on Wwtbam/'show and getting back 100milla that very hour

what a load of crap from you

this same show changed the lives of inyanya, praiz, chidinma and now okiemute. Heck even the previous winners who faded, never went empty handed.

Its not just about the money, its about giving people a chance to realize their dreams.

A brand new suv, 5milla and a chance for a lucrative record deal isnt worth it? plz spare me that bullcrap of it being a money waster. You obviously are jealous of the fact that you could never win in shows like these.

Move one side abeg
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Flawlessangel(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
steppin:
Delta-Igbo woman? So annoying when people use this.

why is it so annoying?
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by wackpoet(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
SlaughterGang:
WTF! This Girl is ugly...Her forehead is longer than 99% of the "Manchilds" joysticks in Romance section.

I wouldn't pay for her concert .
I laughed at the first part of your comment. you didn't have to add that last statement if you haven't seen her perform. She's an amazing singer and a natural on stage , so you can buy one of manchild's joysticks and shove it.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by pezeji(m): 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
gabazin080:

locate the nearest lagoon and jump inside
There is no Delta igbo, it's either u r igbo or anoda tribe
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Teniolasmart: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
Flawlessangel:

or fade into oblivion like 99% of reality show winners.

Good thing is whenever i watch project fame, the contestant always ends up living up. I saw praiz, inyanya, chidinma's, and now okiemute's era. The rest? Not so much
ya u are correct
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by cpapa: 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
ennyhola:
Right now, am charging my phone in my neighbor's room and he is giving me sign to leave his room because his girlfriend is around.
But no way! I will not allow fornication to happen. God is against it!
guy u just made my day
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by emmamadon: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
Nice one. Keep it up in the positive light
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by daveP(m): 12:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Flawlessangel:

what a load of crap from you

this same show changed the lives of inyanya, praiz, chidinma and now okiemute. Heck even the previous winners who faded, never went empty handed.

Its not just about the money, its about giving people a chance to realize their dreams.

A brand new suv, 5milla and a chance for a lucrative record deal isnt worth it? plz spare me that bullcrap of it being a money waster. You obviously are jealous of the fact that you could never win in shows like these.

Move one side abeg
How flawless could you be? don't jump in to start the stupid guy dance please. Since Season 4. get that. Season 4!!

And (yawns) don't bring this life changer punchline again. it's stale and archaic. cos we know it only makes things worse.

why do I care to even explain to a flawless angel.

Swerve off to my left. My siggy defines you already. highly bemusing. Jumping before looking and digesting.
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by panditocracy(m): 2:37am On Sep 30, 2016
martineinstein:
i pity dis lady....his extended families that hav 4gotten about her will suddenly remember that she exists

Nna your English na grade one...
'his' extended families... grin
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by iamliwake(m): 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
carmag:

what's mmm ? ..is it a business venture or gambling like?
go Google it tongue
carmag:

what's mmm ? ..is it a business venture or gambling like?
go Google it
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
iamliwake:
go Google it tongue go Google it
What Is Google pls...
Re: Okiemute Ighorodje: How I Intend To Spend My N5million Grand Prize by iamliwake(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
carmag:

What Is Google pls...
? ibere

Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / Kanyi Njagua Jaguar Kills Two People In Road Accident / Omotola, Mr Ibu, Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Inauguration Of Sierra Leone President