Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! (389 Views)

“Nigeria Will Continue To Borrow,” Adeosun Says, Days After Warning Against Debt / Give Reasonable Suggestions On How Nigeria Can Be Great Again / Pray For Buhari, Nigeria Will Be Great - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! by Hardeysolution(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am sure that we all know Nigeria is in a recession. This isn't the first time it happens in the world. It's quite unfortunate that Nigerians are not patriotic as it shows quite alright that just 5 out of every 10 million of Nigerians are patriotic. Nigeria will surely be great again, but our collective impact is needed to catapult Nigeria to the promise land. I hereby highlight what we need to do on order to achieve this. It's achievable.

CHANGE BEGINS WITH US

change of course begins from within. We cry here and there we aren't seeing any change. Let remind you that when Yar'adua took over, it was kind of not rosy but after all better because, the same PArty was involved. As at then, things were still globally normal. The change we seek therefore, is attitudinal change which cuts across spendings And unnecessary love for foreign goods.

PATRIONISE NIGERIAN MADE

Patronising made in Nigeria goods will not only improve the state of economy but as well go a long way to stabilise it. Nigerians are the targeted customers in foreign markets not because it's really made for us but because they are aware of the urge Nigerians have in visiting and using foreign goods to Show case status. You can ask how about our politicians. See below. In a nutshell, PATRIONISE made in Nigeria goods.

VOTE FOR PERSON NOT PARTY

Right from 1999, Nigerians have been voting for parties that were able to spend to the fullest looted funds. I blame our fathers and critics who come out to lash out at this present administration when they couldn't resist bad policies and constitutional fraud back in their days. They out of selfish interest now come out to criticize. I am not saying criticism isn't good but should be on a solid ground. APC PDP and the rest have used us enough, so it's time we got up to the reality.

YOUTHS, KINDLY WISE UP!

A politician who couldn't even make his children vote not to talk of being used as thugs, will go to institutions and hire jobless us, then we agree to be manipulated. Don't you know it's a name? They will never compensate you with political appointments but with thuggery acts.
The girls are politicians babes when they should be in school learning. No wonder, companies decry low quality of graduates. Don't you worry about what caused high unemployment rate? It's not the government. It's us! There are vacancies everyday, so I sense that, good heads are needed. What's the usefulness of a mech engineer who can't identify a bolt? A medical Doctor Who couldn't define the causes of diarrhoea? Aren't you concerned?

Apart from this, know outrightly that POLITICS IS NOT A BUSINESS BUT A SERVICE TO HUMANITY. When we correct the notion in our generation, then, we can achieve the unachievable in our generation.

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS WITH SENSE.

Knowing our rights with sense means we should always table matter sensibly. When we start working, are we going to as well go on strikes like our parents do? Or when we are almost retiring, will we wait on pension? These are questions we need to answer. Strike is a tool of destabilisation in Nigeria. Any issue goes with strike not for the masses but for selfish goals. You should know that you can always call back your legislators when they misrepresent you. In Nigeria, we rather hail them. Then everything seems okay to them. We sentimentally throw shades at ourselves in the name of supporting people. I believe we understand.

UNITY IS A KEY TO MEANINGFUL NIGERIA

Unity is essential in building a good country. Look at the way we here, make tribalistic comment in the name of supporting people. Let's unitedly fight the fight without sentiments. Let's build a good country now!

Lastly, BE CLOSER TO GOD

I am quite aware of existence of atheists right now but, that's not to address now. As for atheist, your brain is your god, so use your brain to achieve things. But as for Christians and Muslims, let's be prayerful and optimistic about a greater Nigeria. Anyone on throne, is rightly chosen by God. Let's change our mentality and think straight to unitedly carry Nigeria.

Everything still goes back to change beggining with us.

One love!
One Nigeria!

Re: Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! by GMbuharii: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Was nigeria great before? Kick out the dullard,push for True federalism and regionalism to experience the lost greatness
Re: Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! by madridguy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! by Hardeysolution(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Nigerians, Nigeria Will Be Great! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lalasticlala. ......wetin u dey do help change naija.. ...?I expect Seun put the banner of ChangeBeginsWithMe for Nairaland. ..just idea Sha.. ..shey dis one too no worth make people see?

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Governor El-rufai Registers His Son In A Public School (photo) / Gov. Fayose Rewards Ekiti Teachers For Students’ Excellent Performance In NECO / Buhari Proposes N6.9tr For 2017 Budget…see Interesting Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.