Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

“I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor (814 Views)

Small Doctor Storms Oritsefemi's Wedding As Best Man With His 2017 Range Rover / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / I Bought A Bentley, Because A Guy Once Stole My Girl With A Bentley’ – Cassper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016

Well known vocalist, Small Doctor is commending his child, Abdul-Sodeeq Temitopeoluwa Alao’s birthday today September 27, 2016.
[img]http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/origs5537623/3701669870-w408-h960/Small-doctor-and-son.jpg [/img]
The crooner took to Instagram sharing passionate words joined by a photograph with his son.

As per him, he once needed to take yet was gotten to bolster the them two.

He wrote, “Hapi Birthday Abdul-Sodeeq TemitopeOluwa Alao. Little Can The WORLD Know About You. Thank You For Making Me Strive More. GOD Bless You For Making Me Find Myself. This Boi At The Age Of Seven (7) Do Sleep Home Alone Back Then While I Engaged In A Whole Night Job For Close To Eleven (11) Months. Myself, Dis Boi And My Pet Slept In Buses Around Agege For A Very Long Period, We Kept Our Cloths In Condemned Fridges.

I Remember When They Stole My Bikes In The Studio, Which Was Our Only Source Of Income, It Got To An Extent I Couldn’t Afford Your Feeding Talkless Of Paying Your School Fees, During Those Times You Stay Indoor During School Hours For People Not To Keep Asking Why You Are Not In School, You Also Pretend You Have Eaten All The Food Meant For The World Whereas You Have Not Tasted Anything, Just Because You Won’t Want Anybody Notice There Was Something Wrong. Thank GOD For That One Word You Said To Me The Day You Woke Up At Midnight Just To See Me Crying (i will neva forget).

Star Boi I Wanna Confess Today Your Birthday And I Also Plead For Forgiveness For One Day I Lied To You. It Was The Day I Came Home At Night With Bruises And Wounds With My Clothes Torn, You Asked Me What Happened But I Lied To You That I Fell From Bike. Son It Wasn’t True.” The Fact Is I Went Stealing And I Got Caught”. I’m Sorry Boi. Once Again I Say Happy Birthday Son. I’m Sorry Star Boi…. PLEASE MAKE ME PROUD SON.. Go Into The WORLD And PROSPER… GOD BLESS YOU… iyanu MASHELE SOONEST.“

The artiste is popular for songs like, ‘Gbagaun‘, ‘Mosquito Killer‘, ‘Uzobu‘ and others.
Source:http://gistcart.com/stole-survive-small-doctor/
Re: “I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor by oglalasioux(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
The world is a war front. Only those in the frontlines can understand.
Re: “I Once Stole To Survive”- Small Doctor by YungJo207(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Every hustler got a story.

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia & Annie Pay Courtesy Visit To Sultan Of Sokoto (Pics) / “65 Pastors Approved My Marriage To Foluke Daramola” – Kayode Salako / [PICS] Celebs - FINALLY! Adekunle Gold Splits With Simi - Real Reason Exposed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.