Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse (912 Views)

Anita Joseph Is Getting Married This Year (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: "Obasanjo Killed My Brother Oyeleke, Takes My Dad To Ritualist" / "Photo Of My Dad's Phones" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photos Of Otedola's Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse by splendid22(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Curvy Nollywood actress may just be walking down the aisle this year going by the desire of her dad, who happens to be a pastor. Nazareth who recently celebrated her birthday this month had her own plans of painting the town red with her friends. The rhythm changed when her dad, mum and siblings showed up. In a chat with Potpourri, she narrates the experience.

Read here
http://thenewsguru.com/dad-wants-get-married-year-nazareth-jesse/

Re: My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
how true? i know her dad and mum.
Re: My Dad Wants Me To Get Married This Year-nazareth Jesse by YungJo207(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op abeg be a good friend and send me her address....what are friends for.

(1) (Reply)

Who Tweaks Better (tania Vs Cuppy) / P-square(peter In A Romantic Moment With Akons Hit Hold My Hand-(photos And Vids / Jenifer Akindele Making Jest Of Little Ibrahim And Kiki While On Set (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.