Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) (48406 Views)

Charles Inojie Poses With TY Walker And Makes Him Look Like Dwarf / TY Bello Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Adekunle Gold Album 'Art' Coronation By Ty Bello. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by obiremy: 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
https://www.instagram.com/p/BK2lJCGgVJe/

Olajumoke Orisaguna is back, shutting down all claims that she was used by big corporations for gain and tossed aside.

Today, TY Bello took to her Instagram to reveal the model’s latest project: an art project.

According to her,she is working with the beautiful Olajumoke on an art project.She said Olajumoke woman is sunshine, God bless her.She then noted the details of the photo shoot they had already done.

“We decided to try a close crop with her hair and she carries it so well. The photos are magnificent".

This comes just days after an uproar started on social media by folks who claimed that the model had been used and dumped.

Among the voices that asked for the mum-of-two’s whereabouts was filmmaker,Charles Novia.

Many fans of Olajumoke/TY Bello reacted after seeing her resurfaced again.See how they reacted and watch the video shared by TY Bello on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/olajumoke-resurfaces-after-being-off.html

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by obiremy: 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by 9ja4show: 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
I use God beg una. ....Not again

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by EricMason(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Godwin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Olajumoke is back in the news.

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by southernbelle(f): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok, seen. smiley
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by ShakurM(m): 7:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Food is ready grin

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by yekparikpa(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
All thanks to Charles Novia!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
For Olajumoke's haters that are crying now, here's a joke to make you smile smiley

James walked into a bar and aggressively shouted his order to the bar man "Please give me N2,500 isiewu and Big Stout and then give everyone a N5,000 isiewu and Big Stout because when I eat I want everyone to eat." The bar man processed his request and gave him his meal and everyone else theirs.

When they finished enjoying their meal he shouted another order " Give me a bottle of brandy (mellow wood) and give everybody else a bottle of whiskey (Johnny walker black label) because when I drink I want everybody to drink." Everyone was happy and singing James' praises saying "He is the man".

When James finished his drink he shouted again " Give me my bill and give everyone else their own bill because when I pay for my meals and drinks, I want everyone else to pay for theirs."

His burial is this Saturday. He was beaten to death.

Have a great week .

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by daveP(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Art Project ke?

smh. I refuse to be fooled on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by holluwai(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Won ti de oooo

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
The scornful will soon land grin
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Olajumoke is back!!!
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by krissconnect(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
*BREAKING NEWS!!!*The Federal Government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari, APC, The Senate and National House of Assembly hereby announces to all Graduates, Undergraduates, University and Polytechnic Students, and Applicants that today is Tuesday 27th September 2016 and that tomorrow will be Wednesday 28th September, 2016.*Thank you for reading. You can now go back to what u were doing.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by BF69BF: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sijo01:
Olajumoke is back!!!

As in, Olajumoke just be like "no news for 9ja again, maka trend small"

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Aha!! Public outcry has made them bring her out from where they forgot her! Cool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by GoodSide: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
who gives a fhuck

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chaiiii cheesy cheesy we no go rest again on nl.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
God is really using TY Bello to answer Olajumoke's prayers!

Good one!

I'm happy for her!
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ok !
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by idu1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Another wahala for nairaland homepage!

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by SlaughterGang: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Stinking Yoruba hoe...Of all the girls in Lagos...Why you?

What's the big deal in this ugly girl?

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by BE811APP: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Social Media is strong sha..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by passionate88: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Recession don hit her too?
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Tolulope95(f): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
You Go Girl wink
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
It seems that girl that normally sell bread at those building site to lalasticlala is back.

pls where's d ban button? i've 2 go on exile until this girl's news is no more. it seems her news is a virus that NL fp has contacted. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by UnknownT: 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Tybello, Hope the art project will help the economy and/or the Naira? Op, make una warn yourselves by yourselves. cry

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by martineinstein(m): 7:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
dis girl fine sha
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
9ja4show:
I use God beg una. ....Not again
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by prela(f): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
olajumoke again?
Re: Olajumoke Resurfaces, Working On A New Project With TY Bello (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
The return of olajumoke to Nairaland frontpage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Demont Pinder Made Phyno Art With Cloth, Shoes And Towels / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" / Peter Okoye Promises To Sponsor Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.