Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,917 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Urgent Help (510 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car / I Need Urgent Help With My 08 Camry Please Help / Need Urgent Help With My 2002 Toyota Highlander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help by ibrahimdoc: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
please my people. i have 2.4 camry 2az engine and it has given me a lot of problems since i purchased it from america last year september which is only one year. the problems i am having with the care is camshaft problems. i have chaged it three times and it kept spoiling. it is making this crackling sound and it is very noisy. pls what could be the cause of this? the engine seems to be fine it is just this noise from the camshaft. i was told by a mechanic that the top cylinder is worn out that i need to get another one. but i dnt want to believe that. this car is in good condition except this camshaft. pls anyone with useful imformation should let me know pls.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by mayor2013: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Go and replace your engine. My candid advice. Don't thank me now but thank me later
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by ibrahimdoc: 10:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
mayor2013:
Go and replace your engine. My candid advice. Don't thank me now but thank me later
thank but are u saying i can't replace only the top?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmmm
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by ibrahimdoc: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
pls guys help me here
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help by mayor2013: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why give the engineer and yourself headache. If you do a simple maths and look at how much you have spent, is not just enough to get you another engine? 3 cam shaft sprocket. You would still buy 10 pieces

(1) (Reply)

Help With DIY Info On Car Purchase From Germany And Shipping To Naija / I Need A Professional Auto Transmission Technician In Ph / Win N1,000 Airtime On AUTOJOSH.. Question Of The Day..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.