Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car (1121 Views)

INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Inside Trump's New Car, The 'Beast' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by Exceptionalstef: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2017
I have 1.2 million naira and will love to buy a new car(a jeep to b specific), pls which brand is best for me to purchase. (N.B. it's my first car and I will need one that has second hand value). Tnx
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by erenax: 9:43am On Apr 02, 2017
Golf
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by damoneymag(m): 12:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Toyota Rav4 2002 model
thank me later
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by SonofHim: 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
1.2m for a new SUV? You need to know exactly what you want. You are not being modest or even realistic. I fear you might end up buying a car you would regret paying your hard earned money for.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by Bimpsyyyyy: 10:00am On Apr 03, 2017
I will give you a goof car, I sell cars. Call/whatsapp me on 07051805606.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by illusionsbyafo(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2017
Let's be realistic, you can actually get a SUV for 1.2 but will it be what you desire am not sure,some dealers can promise to get you the bes of cars at that price.. don't fall for it as you will be spending more repairing and fixing it.
Up your ante a bit and lets get you a ride you will not regret..
Contact Factor16 Autos on +2348121579294 (we do whatsapp).
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by Lexusgs430: 2:29am On Apr 04, 2017
A new new car or new to you, but already used?
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by timifakay(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Exceptionalstef:
I have 1.2 million naira and will love to buy a new car(a jeep to b specific), pls which brand is best for me to purchase. (N.B. it's my first car and I will need one that has second hand value). Tnx
Why do you want an SUV?
What is the road pattern of your most plied route?
What is the average distance you will cover daily and how much do you wanna spend on fuelling daily?
By new, do you mean brand new, tokunbo new or just new to you...
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by Exceptionalstef: 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
timifakay:

Why do you want an SUV?
What is the road pattern of your most plied route?
What is the average distance you will cover daily and how much do you wanna spend on fuelling daily?
By new, do you mean brand new, tokunbo new or just new to you...

tnks Timi.
wht i actually want is ds.
ds s d first car i want to buy bt am little bit confused. i base in phc n d distance i cover per day is very very little(2k fuel cn take me for more dan a week).
i dnt need a new car bt direct tokunbo wit sound engine n body.
i like toyota products.
tnks
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by timifakay(m): 12:55am On Apr 06, 2017
Exceptionalstef:

tnks Timi.
ds s d first car i want to buy bt am little bit confused. i base in phc n d distance i cover per day is very very little(2k fuel cn take me for more dan a week).
i like toyota products.
tnks
2k fuel is 13.79 liters.
But I really doubt you will get a good Tokunbo suv for that price, hardly will you even get salon car for that amount visit olx, or cheki to see for yourself.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Advice As I Need To Buy A New Car by oseiwe(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2017
Exceptionalstef:

tnks Timi.
i like toyota products.
tnks
A mercedes c-class would be ok, or go for toyota rav-4 since u want suv, I think your budget is too low sha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Wheel Wells Clean / 2012 Toyota Camry / 2016 BMW 5-series Base Sedan 4-door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.