Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas (1463 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Olamide Speaks About Efe Ejeba's Music Career (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas by Naijahotloaded(m): 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
In celebration of his son, Abdul-Sodeeq Temitopeoluwa Alao who is a year older on Tuesday, September 27, Nigerian singer Small Doctor delved into some unheard details of his past before he attained fame.

Small Doctor, in an open letter to his son, recalled his struggles as a single parent, how he once slept in buses and how his then-seven-year-old son would starve.

‘Hapi Birthday Abdul-Sodeeq TemitopeOluwa Alao. Little Can The WORLD Know About You. Thank You For Making Me Strive More. GOD Bless You For Making Me Find Myself. This Boi At The Age Of Seven (7) Do Sleep Home Alone Back Then While I Engaged In A Whole Night Job For Close To Eleven (11) Months. Myself, Dis Boi And My Pet Slept In Buses Around Agege For A Very Long Period, We Kept Our Cloths In Condemned Fridges,’
‘I Remember When They Stole My Bikes In The Studio, Which Was Our Only Source Of Income, It Got To An Extent I Couldn’t Afford Your Feeding Talkless Of Paying Your School Fees, During Those Times You Stay Indoor During School Hours For People Not To Keep Asking Why You Are Not In School, You Also Pretend You Have Eaten All The Food Meant For The World Whereas You Have Not Tasted Anything, Just Because You Won’t Want Anybody Notice There Was Something Wrong. Thank GOD For That One Word You Said To Me The Day You Woke Up At Midnight Just To See Me Crying (i will neva forget).’
Elsewhere in the piece, Small Doctor confessed he indeed went stealing was caught one night, with his captors descending on him and inflicting serious wounds.

Continue reading.....http://naijahotloaded.com/2016/09/27/i-went-stealing-got-caught-and-was-beaten-small-doctor-speaks-about-his-past/

Re: ‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas by youngest85(m): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
I dnt understand..... Is small doctor a father?
And how old is his son?
Re: ‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas by Bukaiske: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
youngest85:
I dnt understand.....
Is small doctor a father?

And how old is his son?
The boy should be around 12 to 13 years of age.....He posted it on his Instagram handle this morning......
Re: ‘i Went Stealing, Got Caught And Was Beaten’ – Small Doctor Speaks About His Pas by BrutalJab: 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
where is the theft part ? En op

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!! Actor, Ibrahim Chatta Welcomes Baby Boy From 3rd Wife / Rob Kardashian’s BABYS Mama Black Chyna Is PREGNANT AGAIN . . . This Time . . . / I Told Meek I Wouldn’t Trust Nicki – Rick Ross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.