Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) (709 Views)

Fans Scream As Wizkid Tries To Jump Off From A High Hill Van (Video) / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) / BBNaija: Bobrisky Shares Airtime In UNILAG For Students To Vote For Tboss (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) by apeiron24(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
One-upping boyfriend Orlando Bloom’s paddleboarding pics? Katy Perry showed the world she’s cool with stripping down, too, in a new election video published Tuesday, September 27.

PHOTOS: Katy Perry's Most Memorable Music Video Looks
“TOMORROW, I USE MY BODY AS CLICK BAIT TO HELP CHANGE THE WORLD,” she declared on Instagram Monday.

In honor of Voter Registration Day, the pop superstar, 31, starred in a skit for Funny or Die and Rock the Vote to remind people to make their voices heard in the upcoming presidential election this November.

In the clip, the “Rise” singer wakes up in American flag pajamas with popcorn and lollipops stuck in her hair. “I’ve got some great news. This year, you can look like s--t when you vote,” she says. “Yup, I’ve briefly scanned the Constitution, and nowhere does it say you can’t just roll out of bed and come to the polls in whatever state you woke up in. In the name of democracy, any ‘just out of bed’ look is A-OK.”

Perry arrives at the polls and points out other voters’ perfectly acceptable outfits, including a girl in a child’s onesie, a "hunk in kids’ briefs” and a woman in "that free XL T-shirt you got from your bank.”

Since the “Roar” songstress sleeps in the nude, she shocks her fellow voters in the video by ripping off her sleepwear and attempting to cast her ballot in the buff. Two police officers rush to arrest her and throw a completely naked Perry in the back of a police car, where a naked Joel McHale commiserates about their similar situations.

watch the video
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/katy-perry-gets-naked-to-encourage-people-to-vote-w442320
Re: Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) by braine(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Its time for brad to flex his life jare. Shīt happens.

1 Like

Re: Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Haaa! Na wa o. But they should pls nau...I still think marriage messed things up for them.

1 Like

Re: Katy Perry Tries to Vote Unclad, Gets Arrested in Election Video (Video) by apeiron24(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
sisisioge:
Haaa! Na wa o. But they should pls nau...I still think marriage messed things up for them.

so sad

(1) (Reply)

Eldee Is One Of The Reasons I Call Nigerians Illiterates – Kemi Olunloyo / Cute......who Rocks It Between This Two / Internet sensation and cross dresser, Bobrisky arrested by Police officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.