Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,559 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls (619 Views)

Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Ondo 2016: Inec Rules Out Fresh Apc Primary / Edo 2016: INEC Says Won’t Accept Makarfi, Sheriff’s Candidates Except (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by Jalapa01(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
The main opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has accused officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) of planning to help the All Progressives Congress (APC) rig elections.

PDP said the INEC officials were recruited by the APC to bribe voters in nine local governments in the state.

Speaking to newsmen, the Edo PDP Spokesman, Chris Nehikhare said “if anybody tries to present that fake results from the nine local; governments which they have written, the two million they collected will be used for their burial. It is not a threat, it is a promise.”

Nehikhare said “Now, it has come to our attention that INEC and the state government have seriously compromised the election that is going to take place tomorrow (today). The staff of INEC that is involved in this compromise is spearheaded in Edo state is being coordinated by Mrs. Sule who is the PRO of INEC. I am calling her name so that you know exactly that I know what I am talking about. People involved in this conspiracy are people that are involved that leaked this to the PDP and they have told us to act very fast.

“I know a couple of days ago Sule make a remark that we should go aheaqd and campaign which we had been doing but now I have specific and credible information that Mrs. Sule is coordinating the comprise of supervisors for and on behalf of Edo state government. They have sent two million naira to supervisors in at least nine local governments of Edo state. It is under the control of the REC from Delta state and he is coordinating on behalf of the national commissioner, Amina Zakari.”

Continue reading the statement at http://www.bookspen.com/edo-2016-inec-officials-working-apc-rig-polls/
Re: Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by socialmediaman: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
If true, I guess APC learnt from the masters. By the way, what PDP really mean is "APC is planning to out-rig us"
Re: Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by Qmerit(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lamenting and crying baby!!!
Re: Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by thesicilian: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Both sides are just trying to cry crocodile tears now so that when either of them lose the election at the end of the day, the loser can easily have excuse to reject the result
Re: Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by Mynd44: 4:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Re: Edo 2016: INEC Officials Working With APC To Rig Polls by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Who remember this song way back

Cry! cry!! baby!!!

Pls sing it loud for the PDP

And send me d bill

(1) (Reply)

#edodecides: See What A Facebook User Posted / Fmr Dep Speaker Nwuche Received N1b For Tambuwal To Help Pad Amnesty Budget - SR / On Peter Obi's Eye Opening Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.