Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

What Almighty God Said About Yahweh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Almighty God Said About Yahweh (1320 Views)

Odin Of Asgard: Making A Case For Almighty God / Almighty God Don't Write Books, Humans Do / Does This Image Represent The True Almighty God?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by otemanuduno: 3:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Bellorum 5 : 33

33. And Reverad(the Almighty God) said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Niflheim(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
@High Priest Otemanduno,

He has spread his intolerance to his members, who are trying to teach "Jehovagina's religion" in science class, while avoiding the teaching other religions like satanism, Illuminism, and Luciferianism!!!

1 Like

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by orisa37: 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Reverad may be your reference for The Supreme Spirit(Almighty God). This is accepted because God is Everything. Talking about Nymphs(Neurons) as some kind of God, The Septuagint call Yahweh is incorrect.
The Character you seem to be mistaken is Lucifer. Lucifer is a Spirit, a Snake and a Demon and God, The Supreme Spirit is Its Determining Factor and Its Destroyer.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by otemanuduno: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2017
orisa37:
Reverad may be your reference for The Supreme Spirit(Almighty God). This is accepted because God is Everything. Talking about Nymphs(Neurons) as some kind of God, The Septuagint call Yahweh is incorrect.
The Character you seem to be mistaken is Lucifer. Lucifer is a Spirit, a Snake and a Demon and God, The Supreme Spirit is Its Determining Factor and Its Destroyer.
Yahweh is Nymphidis, no story. God the Universe is his father. Check the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH for more.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:48am On Jan 28, 2018
It's more than a year already.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otemanduno,

He has spread his intolerance to his members, who are trying to teach "Jehovagina's religion" in science class, while avoiding the teaching other religions like satanism, Illuminism, and Luciferianism!!!

hmm. Teaching religion in school is equivalent to teaching lies.

1 Like

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2018
hmm
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
What is Existence seeing about you? Do you belong to the good side or the bad side of life. Join us in the good side comrades!
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by delishpot: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
OtemAtum:
What is Existence seeing about you? Do you belong to the good side or the bad side of life. Join us in the good side comrades!

Jesus saves. In Christ there is no darkness.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
delishpot:

Jesus saves. In Christ there is no darkness.
The interpretation of your post is written below:

A fictitious character saves people from what? Nothing!

First, you are not insecure as a living being, so what's the salvation about?
Second, no fictitious character saves anyone.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2018
Niflheim:
@High Priest Otemanduno,

You're on point.

1 Like

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
otemanuduno:

33. And Reverad(the Almighty God) said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of Nymphidis(Yahweh). Rather, he lacked the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

May the light of truth from the Lord Jesus Christ, consumer every lying tongue against His majesty.

These are nothing but doctrine of demons and fallen angels.

Beware people of God. The time is short and that old serpent called devil is out with all manner of lies, trickery and confusion to deceive men and drag them to hell.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2018
Primesky:

May the light of truth from the Lord Jesus Christ, consumer every lying tongue against His majesty.

These are nothing but doctrine of demons and fallen angels.

Beware people of God. The time is short and that old serpent called devil is out with all manner of lies, trickery and confusion to deceive men and drag them to hell.

Ah ah ah ah, laffing in old English. Yahweh himself knows that he lacks tolerance, so why getting worried over another soul's headache. As a matter of fact, Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison. cool
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 10:59pm On Jul 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

Ah ah ah ah, laffing in old English. Yahweh himself knows that he lacks tolerance, so why getting worried over another soul's headache. As a matter of fact, Yahweh is still in his spiritual prison. cool

That's the lie the imprisoned fallen angels tell you. They are telling you stories about themselves, only they twisted it to fool you.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Flee now! break away from them before they destroy you. They hate you. Open your eyes!

Repent and seek the saviour now!.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2018
Primesky:

That's the lie the imprisoned fallen angels tell you. They are telling you stories about themselves, only they twisted it to fool you.

2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Flee now! break away from them before they destroy you. They hate you. Open your eyes!

Repent and seek the saviour now!.
How have they blinded you to reality! Why is it that you do not know that Yahweh is a creature to God Almighty? How in your entire life do you imagine a fragile Yahweh as God Almighty? Can Yahweh make 0.000000000000000000001% of the energy of the big bangs made by God Almighty?
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

How have they blinded you to reality! Why is it that you do not know that Yahweh is a creature to God Almighty? How in your entire life do you imagine a fragile Yahweh as God Almighty? Can Yahweh make 0.000000000000000000001% of the energy of the big bangs made by God Almighty?

I am really saddened to see my fellow man like you, swallow such nonsense from the fallen ones. It has been their aim right from time, to disconnect you from your Father in heaven, and alas, you have allowed them to fool you. How can you, a sensible being, believe and fall for such a cheap lie, that a formless, shapeless, inanimate, space, will posses sense, life and creative ability. What a great confusion!.

I have told you time without number, go back to these your sponsors and tell them to back off from my Father's world!. For your information, they have nothing good to offer you.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today.

1 Like

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 5:11am On Oct 14, 2018
Primesky:

I am really saddened to see my fellow man like you, swallow such nonsense from the fallen ones. It has been their aim right from time, to disconnect you from your Father in heaven, and alas, you have allowed them to fool you. How can you, a sensible being, believe and fall for such a cheap lie, that a formless, shapeless, inanimate, space, will posses sense, life and creative ability. What a great confusion!.

I have told you time without number, go back to these your sponsors and tell them to back off from my Father's world!. For your information, they have nothing good to offer you.

Repent and receive Jesus Christ today.
Oh, so you believe that a finite, anthropomorphic, evil, childish, human-like and lonely being in the name Yahweh created the universe? Oh how I wish your eyes are opened to see Yahweh in his spiritual prison at the moment. Only I otem have the key to the cage of Yahweh your god and he shall remain bound for a thousand years. May you see the light. Peace.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
OtemAtum:
Oh, so you believe that a finite, anthropomorphic, evil, childish, human-like and lonely being in the name Yahweh created the universe? Oh how I wish your eyes are opened to see Yahweh in his spiritual prison at the moment. Only I otem have the key to the cage of Yahweh your god and he shall remain bound for a thousand years. May you see the light. Peace.

You're a small child. A little flea before the consuming fire of God. Be sure is this,you will bow down in tears and pleadings and worship God. Jesus Christ is the Lord of all.

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Otem shall surely bow too!.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
Primesky:

You're a small child. A little flea before the consuming fire of God. Be sure is this,you will bow down in tears and pleadings and worship God. Jesus Christ is the Lord of all.

Isaiah 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Otem shall surely bow too!.

Did you miss the quotation or something? It's written clearly enough the comment of God Almighty about Yahweh your god. Will you argue against the truth? Okay, read the reference again. Thanks.

33. And the Almighty God said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of
Yahweh. Rather, he lacks the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2018
OtemAtum:

Did you miss the quotation or something? It's written clearly enough the comment of God Almighty about Yahweh your god. Will you argue against the truth? Okay, read the reference again. Thanks.

33. And the Almighty God said, that which you speak is not the reason for the violence of
Yahweh. Rather, he lacks the character called tolerance, which makes everything in the universe to co-habit.

cheesy What a childish text. It's only a man who really wants to be deceived, that will have time for the confusion and lies you're spewing. There is only one Almighty God, and His name is Yahweh, Jehovah Elohim.

I hope you know that after this dancing in the market, you will stand before the Lord to answer for your decisions?. How could you let the devil use you this way?.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by 0temSapien: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy What a childish text. It's only a man who really wants to be deceived, that will have time for the confusion and lies you're spewing. There is only one Almighty God, and His name is Yahweh, Jehovah Elohim.

I hope you know that after this dancing in the market, you will stand before the Lord to answer for your decisions?. How could you let the devil use you this way?.
The book of Bellorum which I have just quoted for you does not have any element of lie in it. I wonder how you can't reason along. If Yahweh aka Jehovah is Almighty God, how come when the Almighty God made this comment about him, he could not do anything? God Almighty created Yahweh and he can never deny such fact.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:
The book of Bellorum which I have just quoted for you does not have any element of lie in it. I wonder how you can't reason along. If Yahweh aka Jehovah is Almighty God, how come when the Almighty God made this comment about him, he could not do anything? God Almighty created Yahweh and he can never deny such fact.

The devil is the father of lies!.

The source of your book is totally anti Christ. God almighty is Yahweh Elohim.

God is not the author of confusion, the devil is!.

Come out of darkness and be saved.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by 0temSapien: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is the father of lies!.

The source of your book is totally anti Christ. God almighty is Yahweh Elohim.

God is not the author of confusion, the devil is!.

Come out of darkness and be saved.
Do you know that the source of your book, the bible is totslly anti Otem? The meaning of Otem is 'Son of Truth', therefore if the source of your book is Anti Otem, then it means it is 'Anti Truth'. No wonder many people see your book as a book of lies.

May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you. Peace.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:
Do you know that the source of your book, the bible is totslly anti Otem? The meaning of Otem is 'Son of Truth', therefore if the source of your book is Anti Otem, then it means it is 'Anti Truth'. No wonder many people see your book as a book of lies.

May the light of God Almighty which created Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you. Peace.

Lies from fallen angels.

Jesus is master overall things, including you and the fallen angels. No wonder they were begging Him not to torment them before the set time.

When that time comes. They will see fire!.

Jesus Christ is boss!.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by 0temSapien: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

Lies from fallen angels.

Jesus is master overall things, including you and the fallen angels. No wonder they were begging Him not to torment them before the set time.

When that time comes. They will see fire!.

Jesus Christ is boss!.
I don't understand who are begging your god o. Is it written inside your bible that some angels are begging your god? Well, that's their business. All I know here is that Yahweh your god, Allah, etc were bound up by their brothers and cast into spiritual prisons currently.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2018
0temSapien:
I don't understand who are begging your god o. Is it written inside your bible that some angels are begging your god? Well, that's their business. All I know here is that Yahweh your god, Allah, etc were bound up by their brothers and cast into spiritual prisons currently.

cheesy Seriously!, that's the lie they are telling you right?.

Fallen angels in prison are the ones you chosen to serve?. What a shame.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Be careful not to partake in that torment, see how your deceptive masters fear it. Repent before it's too late.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by 0temSapien: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy Seriously!, that's the lie they are telling you right?.

Fallen angels in prison are the ones you chosen to serve?. What a shame.

Mark 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Be careful not to partake in that torment, see how your deceptive masters fear it. Repent before it's too late.
It's a pity Yahweh is helpless at the moment. Even his fallen angels cannot help him. May Yahweh continue to abide in his spiritual cage. Amen.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by Primesky(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2018
0temSapien:
It's a pity Yahweh is helpless at the moment. Even his fallen angels cannot help him. May Yahweh continue to abide in his spiritual cage. Amen.

cheesy Praise God!.

Confusion in the camp of the enemy grin

Yahweh now has fallen angels?. cheesy

Tell those thieves and fallen angels that their judgment and doom is approaching, and I will by the grace and mercy Of God, witness how they will bow down and worship Yahweh Elohim. : grin
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by 0temSapien: 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Primesky:

cheesy Praise God!.

Confusion in the camp of the enemy grin

Yahweh now has fallen angels?. cheesy

Tell those thieves and fallen angels that their judgment and doom is approaching, and I will by the grace and mercy Of God, witness how they will bow down and worship Yahweh Elohim. : grin
The Doctufos actually recorded a passage where Yahweh fell into a two-mouthed pit alongside many of his winged homos(aka angels). So I guess those were the fallen angels you have been talking about. Just read the book of Nimshi

37. And esias saw Allah as he fell down like the movement of a star.
38. Then did he go to the continent to tell the people of the fight which had existed between Yahweh, also called Satan, and Allah who was Lucifer.
39. And the winged homos of both Allah and Yahweh kept on fighting among themselves. For Michael and Gabriel had turned against each other. And Michael had decided to go with Allah while Gabriel had chosen Yahweh. And they fought themselves.
40. And for a thousand years after was relative peace upon the earth, because all those who altered the peace had fallen into the pit they dug themselves.
Re: What Almighty God Said About Yahweh by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2019
Learn

(1) (Reply)

How Christianity And Islam Can Become One Religion / Invitation! Invitation!! Invitation!!! (tlccrm) Ikom Autonomous Headquarters,crs / Why Dreams And Prophecies Make Atheists Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.