Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria (10274 Views)

CBN Withholds $5bn Illegally — Reps / CBN Diverts $5bn From Federation Account – Reps / Nigeria Spends $5bn On Generators Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:
Why is it that our conjure only attracts investment from known avaricious defrauding investors as China and India. This guys come in here with substandard products, process, modus operandi and engineering.

What happened the likes of UK, US, Germany, France, Russia, South Korea, Japan, UAE, Belgium, Netherlands, et al.

Why must it always be India and China

Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by takenadoh: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2016
i just hope that the guy that promised the
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by PapaBrowne(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2016
I am not interested in stories. I'm only interested in action. When I see the structures coming up like I see with Dangote refinery, then I'll pay attention. When I see the structures coming up like I saw with the garment factory in Calabar then I'll pay attention. When I see the structures coming up like we saw with sabmiller plant in Onitsha then I'll gladly pay attention or with P& G plant in Ogun etc. I am really not interested in all the propaganda.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Emisun5n(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
...still typing
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by imoh070: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:
Why is it that our conjure only attracts investment from known avaricious defrauding investors as China and India. This guys come in here with substandard products, process, modus operandi and engineering.

What happened the likes of UK, US, Germany, France, Russia, South Korea, Japan, UAE, Belgium, Netherlands, et al.

Why are you so negative in thought,change o
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by codemaniacs: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Bluffly:

Why can't Nigeria also strenghten itself in the areas these two countries comes in which is achievable. Such as Health, IT, Engineering, Education. We arr like this because we have failed to develop.

we are like this because the govt has failed to invest and maintain infrastructure... they are only in govt to acquire financial wealth, exotic cars and houses...

1 Like

Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Laid2001: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Good to hear this
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by vengertime: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2016
hmuhammad:
which investors did your hero IB attract? Anything wey Buhari do de wrong, whether good or bad. HBP is real bro
just hold on let me quickly send Avengers this news. Because Buhari will never have our oil. Period
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by alizma: 8:58am On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:

the tecno we all tagged chinko few yrs back is now competing with Samsung and iPhone. in fact some people are now more relaxed using tecno rather than Samsung( fear of explosion).
it is better to be friend with a man who sees you a poor man yet believes u can be great than to be friend with the rich who thinks you would forever be poor.
India and China think we would someday get to where the are now so they want to become friends before the time, while the American and British don't think so of us.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by 49cents(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2016
They invest $5billion, they take $50billion out in 5-10years....

Nigeria can be grown sustainably by Nigerians

http://leadership.ng/business/552297/india-to-invest-5bn-in-nigeria
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by faruku104(m): 9:06am On Sep 28, 2016
Indians? I fear them pass death... They fit reap $20bn off a $1bn they invest.. Then run
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2016
vengertime:
just hold on let me quickly send Avengers this news. Because Buhari will never have our oil. Period
kid talking
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Goke7: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
Its cheaper to invest in Nigeria now with the devaluation of the naira so more of this investments are expected.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by vengertime: 9:11am On Sep 28, 2016
hmuhammad:
kid talking
E pain am oo

Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by hmuhammad(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2016
vengertime:
E pain am oo
pain ke, na u e de pain na
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Jethrolite(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:

That's because Europeans and Americans can't take our rubbish-the office to office payment of unnecessary dues.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2016
gudluckgreat:
1 billion population...yet sustainable...wow!
Gbammm! ........The power of Agriculture !!! cool
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Image123(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
If India had already invested $10 billion in Nigeria economy and we cannot see it, how will we see the $5billion?
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Sammyjr(m): 10:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Nice Collaboration grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by najib632(m): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
olaoge:

Have you guys forgotten the Facts that our poli-thievians carry our common wealth to UK & US for saving.
U forgot to add UAE

1 Like

Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Dejohnbull: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
This is the last time we will hear about this fraud and slavery
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Laido: 12:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
mrmrmister:
[size=13pt]Seems India doesn't have anything better to do with their money[/size]

Don't mind them jae. Shey india self get $5billion ni ....lol
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Kingsley1000(m): 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
God bless buhari....automatic endorsement for 2019

wailers must be crying now
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by EnnyWayne(m): 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
That's a welcome idea
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
TPAND:

Your country cant purchaee US and UK made products.

They aint only coming to invest in Nigeria. These countries are targeting poor countries with large markets to export their own goods too. For a positive balance of trade.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by billyG(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Wher iz d bigmouth chief wailer sen.Ben bruce who said Buhari is scaring investors!How many investors or dollars has SBB attracted?
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by seunfape(m): 3:34am On Sep 29, 2016
But Indians are suffering na why they left their problems for Nigeria own.
Re: India To Invest $5bn In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2016
Indians are very manipuative and oppressive of their Nigerian workers. If u hv ever worked with Indians then u will know them fully.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NLC Mobilises For Protests Against Fuel Price Hike On Jan. 27th, Feb. 1st / Why Buhari Should Support Jonathan To Succeed Him In 2023 / Court Dismisses Ekpoudom's Suit Seeking To Be Listed As APC Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.