Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved (1322 Views)

/ Wow see how I Got Adsense Approval Without A Custom Domain / Wow! I Finally Got Adsense Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Like OMG! I can't fit to shout oooo. Me that wanted buying usa adsense not knowing today I will get approved by adsense. I just woke up to check my mail and saw a congratulatory adsense email. Hehehehehe! At last I made it. Ha! I'm out of word guys.

1 Like

Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats,

But aren't there other ways to monetize a website in Nigeria, you all seem to be using only Adsense

2 Likes

Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Charleschidera(m): 8:37am On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:
Like OMG! I can't fit to shout oooo. Me that wanted buying usa adsense not knowing today I will get approved by adsense. I just woke up to check my mail and saw a congratulatory adsense email. Hehehehehe! At last I made it. Ha! I'm out of word guys.

Screenshot or lipsrsealed
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:38am On Sep 28, 2016
Demigods666:
Congrats,

But aren't there other ways to monetize a website in Nigeria, you all seem to be using only Adsense
Adsense is the highest paying. Imagine a nigerian ad program paid me 12k for $60 revenue I made meaning I was even paid using N207 to a dollar and that $60 was made in like two months fa when with adsense u can make times 10 of that.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Charleschidera:

Screenshot or lipsrsealed
What is the point of me showing a screenshot? It's not as if I want to sell it.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:

Adsense is the highest paying. Imagine a nigerian ad program paid me 12k for $60 revenue I made meaning I was even paid using N207 to a dollar and that $60 was made in like two months fa when with adsense u can make times 10 of that.

I mean, apart from Adsense no other foreign ad network pays good?
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Mediapace: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Op is hilarious cheesy You better don't be too joyous yet because you aren't done. They will still do what we call second review on your blog and that one is delicate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2016
Mediapace:
Op is hilarious cheesy You better don't be too joyous yet because you aren't done. They will still do what we call second review on your blog and that one is delicate
The email said 'fully approved' meaning no other review.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Demigods666:

I know of exoclick and infolinks only.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2016
Demigods666:

Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Charleschidera(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:

What is the point of me showing a screenshot? It's not as if I want to sell it.

Sell it nah grin grin

Don't mind me jor

Congrats .. It's not easy
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:

Okay, have you tried them before?
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2016
Demigods666:

Okay, have you tried them before?
I have used exoclick bt not infolinks. Exoclick pay more for impressions than clicks.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Charleschidera:

Sell it nah grin grin
Don't mind me jor
Congrats .. It's not easy
Lol. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by smoothvee(m): 9:46am On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:

Bro, give me your whatsap line brother
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2016
smoothvee:

Bro, give me your whatsap line brother
I'm not on whatsapp for now but you can call me on 08108823122.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by SmileSomewhat(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Congrats Bro. Considering to start blogging soon.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by smoothvee(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
NgreadNews:

I'm not on whatsapp for now but you can call me on 08108823122.

Thanx gee
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2016
See how everyone is happy,as if a woman gave birth :p

Anyway..its a privilege.. Enjoy it

And be careful,don't be too proud..

They might decide to ban you one day..
Anyway..prayer is the key..

I know it sounds somehow involving prayers,but pray o..you might even make more money and be 10x better than your contemporaries!

Just an advice thou'

Enjoy!

Welcome to the world of adsense!

Our brother has gradually entered another level ..

Lol..bloggers will be like "Ah! When will google adsense accept me" Some of them are giving up already.

Sometimes when your blog is complete and you have done all the adsense guidelines n policies..they keep declining you!.. Lol! But try to disturb them for like 8times lol..they're accept!

Just a lil secret thou!
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by NgreadNews(m): 10:47am On Sep 29, 2016
Firmlogger:
See how everyone is happy,as if a woman gave birth :p

Anyway..its a privilege.. Enjoy it

And be careful,don't be too proud..

They might decide to ban you one day..
Anyway..prayer is the key..

I know it sounds somehow involving prayers,but pray o..you might even make more money and be 10x better than your contemporaries!

Just an advice thou'

Enjoy!

Welcome to the world of adsense!

Our brother has gradually entered another level ..

Lol..bloggers will be like "Ah! When will google adsense accept me" Some of them are giving up already.

Sometimes when your blog is complete and you have done all the adsense guidelines n policies..they keep declining you!.. Lol! But try to disturb them for like 8times lol..they're accept!

Just a lil secret thou!

Lol! Thanks dear
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by stiflerdrug: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2016
Lol bruh.. Am jealous.. I don apply tire..

Congrats fam.. Wish you the best cool
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2016
Congrats bro...
Welcome!!
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Amastermovic(m): 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
if you have applied and not yet to be approved quote me with your blog url.. I had managed to get 3 adsense account so I think I know how it works a little bit.. not sure lemme gve it a try by helping someone here just a try please.. I Will check ur blog and gve u free articles during the review time please note it's a trial just 2k for the payment if it works fine.. am sure it should sha... I Will create a thread for this
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by macloaded: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
Amastermovic:
if you have applied and not yet to be approved quote me with your blog url.. I had managed to get 3 adsense account so I think I know how it works a little bit.. not sure lemme gve it a try by helping someone here just a try please.. I Will check ur blog and gve u free articles during the review time please note it's a trial just 2k for the payment if it works fine.. am sure it should sha... I Will create a thread for this

http://campusnigga..com
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by blogwox: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2016
NgreadNews:
Welcome To Terror No: 2
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Brightgem(f): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Your joy dey radiate all over. Congrats o. I am working on adding content mine was insuffiecient content, nothing more or less would like to hear what they say again when content brekete.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amastermovic:

www.naijahud.com
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2016
Brightgem:
Your joy dey radiate all over. Congrats o. I am working on adding content mine was insuffiecient content, nothing more or less would like to hear what they say again when content brekete.
www.naijahud.com
bro d same with mine insufficient content but I have applied again n it keep showing your account is awaiting approval
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Amastermovic(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2016
succedes:

www.naijahud.com
ur blog redirect during loading fix that and let's start business ASAP...
info@naijalane.com.ng send me a mail and we resume on ur blog
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Amastermovic(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
macloaded:

http://campusnigga..com

nice blog ve u applied before if yes what was ur reply..

send a mail to me info@naijalane.com.ng and I will resume work on ur blog latest Monday
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by Brightgem(f): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
succedes:

www.naijahud.com
bro d same with mine insufficient content but I have applied again n it keep showing your account is awaiting approval
Good luck. U need muscle for that blog news bloggers no dey rest.
Re: OMG! I Just Got Adsense Approved by macloaded: 11:00pm On Oct 07, 2016
Amastermovic:

nice blog ve u applied before if yes what was ur reply..

send a mail to me info@naijalane.com.ng and I will resume work on ur blog latest Monday

i've applied fir adsense before but the reply was insufficient content.

thanks

(1) (Reply)

When You Build Websites For N12,000 / Get The Following For Free / Own Your Blog At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.