Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone (47504 Views)

Photo: LRU On Rescue Operation At Maryland, Lagos / Cheap Flight Booking From Nigeria To Baltimore,maryland (us) / BRT Buses Damaged By Sellers At Maryland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by Mopolchi: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Eberex:

people like you are the ones who will walk, see a hole and still walk past it even when they know a child coming behind them might fall inside. shior
guy you see me for dream. must you quote me? you can take a head pan full of concrete to that spot, please. abeg no plebe my life this afternoon.
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by yuncka: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
lozanni:

My brother, some vandals value money more than their lives and the lives of their loved ones. Who knows if any of the vandals loved ones may be trapped by such man-holes they normally steal their covers.

true talk bro..
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by boylce: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
End time hole!
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
totorimi:

I dont know whether you know the cover we are talking about here, that is a metal cover heavy cars are supposed to go over it. As a matter of fact ordering it is costly I should say, the only thing citizen can do here in the interim is to put a warning signal there so nobody mistakenly fall inside. If we had responsible people working for us who manage the highways and the roads should that opening stay a day without covering it knowing the potential danger therein.

Fashola should order the FMWH team to go and cover that hole that is his bit and he cannot shelve it aside to the people, that is never our job and can never be. BTW dont ever think that hole is small if a car with a inch rim runs into that ditch at night the result will be fatal. So I am sure immediate solution is on the way. Kudos to the poster for bringing it up these are the type of change we need to hold our leaders accountable to their oath of office to serve the people. On the part of the people no resposnible citizen will see the hole covered and go and remove the cover for no reason. It is even too heavy for normal person to just roll it away, you must be a macho man.
cont waiting for Fashola sir
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by adimsmt: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
arlomah:
As Seen On The Mainland: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone

Earlier today, InsideMainland correspondent spotted this danger in Mende Maryland, few meters away from the popular Odo Iya Aloro spot.

If urgent attention is not taken, the hole which sits in front of the Adesola House occupied the CPI Moore Nigeria Limited and IFPF Hospital can swallow any unsuspecting road user at any time of the day.
InsideMainland hereby call on the ...

http://insidemainland.com/2016/09/27/seen-mainland-hole-maryland-can-swallow-anyone/

A country that full with unproductive people, vandalism at its height.
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by Chibuhealth(f): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
omoikea:

hope nothing is wrong with you upstairs
u better carry your empty brain and pass grin grin
see this one
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by lacucaracha: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Reminds me of the Kola super deep bore hole in Russia.
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by EZEBEL: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
This not new na a lot of this uncovered man hole on Eko bridge, I nearly burst my tire in one of them. There was a country. Actually it is people that steal the cover the melt it, use it to cast other stuffs. I blame GEJ for this things.
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by omoikea(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chibuhealth:
see this one
look at you, what can you offer
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by EyesulO(m): 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2016
I attended Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School in the 90's....that manhole has been opened like that since then. Occasionally, concerned passers-by just put tyres on it and walk by. It's been like that for like 20years now

1 Like

Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by aspirebig: 12:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Is a common sight in Maryland and Ojota.

Just becareful when walking on the pedestrian lane.

Too bad. The holes are very deep and curvy inside.

Eko oni baje oooo

1 Like

Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by naturefellow(m): 1:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Pavore9:
That was my "trekking route" back then during my secondary school days after we don "misappropriate" the bus fare! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so corruption take start. LOL
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by Chibuhealth(f): 3:43am On Sep 29, 2016
omoikea:

look at you, what can you offer
a lot
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by gemale(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2016
rotvick:
How is this a front page material?
So until someone falls inside it, it's not worthy of front page? SMH meanwhile if it is olajumoke or Tonto dikeh snapping selfies, pple wld be jumping up. Op deserves commendation 4 pointing out a future death trap.

1 Like

Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by omoikea(m): 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chibuhealth:
a lot
tell me let me see ur level of maturity grin grin grin
Re: This Hole At Maryland Can Swallow Anyone by Chibuhealth(f): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
omoikea:

tell me let me see ur level of maturity grin grin grin
as if u re mature? Nah! I can only tell adult not kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 5th Most Dangerous Place For Americans To Visit / Ogun: People Scoop Palm Oil Accidentally Discharged From Oil Tanker (Video) / Visa Ban: We Informed Nigeria Of Impending Action Since March 2019 - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.